• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone gone to the welfare office while on meth?

In Finland our laws basically force them to give you ~500 (550usd or so) euro a month if you don't have any other income available. Don't even need to go to an office just fill a form online and wait a week.

I was forced onto SSI so I never went to the office but I did go to meeting at the mental health department high off meth but I wasn't really all that high because I had no dopamine left so I was just stimulated. I felt normal :( I hate this shit . Fuck anti-psychotics my highs are ruined by these anti-psychotics.

Indeed anyone can clearly notice they should be on disability ;)

Like me.
I'm on disability income for my "schizo-effective" and "psychosis" . It fuckin sucks because before I was diagnosed with all these problems I had a good job but got fired from that job because I added a Syrian soldier on my Facebook and it broke my security clearance for NSA desk job I had. Now I'm depressed as fuck and wish I had a time machine.

Is there an operational time machine somewhere on earth now, as Paul Laffolley predicted would happen by 2015?

I went to the benefits office once in the States to see if I could buy Medicaid over the counter so to speak and pay a premium each month since I was above 175 per cent of the Federal poverty level or whatever it was, like even short term visitors can do with state health insurance a lot of other places, as my insurance company was asking too many intrusive questions about my then-astronomical Dilaudid dose, and it sounded like a quagmire and I don't even remember if it actually would have worked . . . but the Dilaudid dose made me very magnanimous about the whole thing. My general practitioner then faced down the insurance whiners and the state narcotic inspector in the same week, basically she bludgeoned them both into submission with my meticulously-kept and voluminous medical file, including enough X-rays and Cat scans to make me wonder some years if I was getting close to the suggested maximum radiation exposure . . . what a great doctor. I didn't even know the narcotic inspectors had a "Do Not Disturb" list, and I doubt they do now -- bad for business . . .