• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Has anyone experimented and researched synthesizing any SC themselves?

budmann

Greenlighter
Curious if we have anyone else going to school for chemistry. I’m almost through with my AS basics and about to transfer and get started with my chemical engineering but am still at a point of not much understanding on synthesis of SC’s. Could anyone shine a little light in this area for me? TIA

Keep in mind that the only worthwhile synthetic cannibinoids, that were relatively easy to synthesize as well, are now schedule 1 substances in the US. I hated most of them, especially am-2201, but I really enjoyed JWH-081 and JWH-073. You weren't in over your head from smoking an extra 500mcg, unlike some of the compounds around these days.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to deter you if that's what you want to do, but each new cannibinoid seems to be less enjoyable and a lot more dangerous. Even most of the JWH-xxx class were essentially panicogens (if that is the right term, if not, it at least gets the point across). Inciting rapid panic with minuscule doses.

Maybe you can create a compound that has moderate binding affinity as an agonist for CB1, CB2, and GABAa.

I'll be very interested in what you conjure up. I know we can't really discuss synthesis on BL, but you could always start a thread about your creation with synthetic details redacted. Other BLers have done similar when they designed their own compounds, especially erny's thread about novel NBOH and nBOME phenethylamines. I believe Adder made a similar thread of previously unstudied arylcyclohexylamines, though his results with several compounds are very inconsistent with the results others have gotten once the aforementioned compounds hit the research chemical scene. I believe 3-HO-PCP was the one that his results were pretty far off of what others have experienced from it.

Either way, keep us up to date if you can without getting into synthesis discussion!

Synthetic Cannabinoid yes. Curious where you guys are starting your projects and what your looking for in tail, core, and linked groups. Are you starting with a known chem to try and get an analog or are you starting from scratch? I’m trying to derive a cyclohexylphenol based or Indazole carboxamide would be okay I suppose it’s just so hard to work with naphthoylindoles that is to keep within scheduling guidelines. Would love to talk synthesis with anyone and pick each other’s brains. Thanks

Right on I appreciate that insight that’s a shame we can’t discuss that as it’s a whole new deal in itself! I’d have to agree with you the first few were disagreeable but 078-081 were almost perfect am 2201 I’d agree with you 100 percent on. I will keep you guys updated as best as possible. Moderate binding affinity is what we’re looking for non hybrid sc that we’re not seeing all the micro carcinogenic matter in. I never saw that in any of the originals you know it? Now hundreds of chems down the line this is what we’re dealing with through vendors from China mostly. SC’s as you know have completely different molecular characteristics than they did 10 years ago.

The better ones dissappeared so rapidly that you would be on a constant search for the next good replacement.

On the way you would once in a while vape something like the mentioned am-2201 and be in a dark place for a while UR-144 comes to mind.

I get what the OP is aiming at. Making your own supply of AKB-48 or 2-NE-1 would have been a nice solution. But I would leave them alone and rely on Cannabis rather, might be more expensive. Leave you stoned all day but at least you and others know what it is.

Lets say you do make your own. Maybe some delta-8 THC. Do you have testing facilities?