Has anyone ever tried this?

Under-acheeva

Bluelighter
Okay, food for thought..
I started using Ecstacy about a year ago, and ever since I started I've been using pretty heavily. Now I feel like I'm at the point where I'm really not effected at all the way I was when I first started.
I mean - don't get me wrong, I roll and everything - but I feel like after I take my initial dose (weather that would be popping 2 or 3 pills at once to start) - I keep popping pills as the night progresses - but it just doesn't do anything for me.
Does that happen to anyone else?
So I've been thinking of ways to help me roll harder (besides trying to abstain for a little while), and I was wondering what kind of pills or suplements people take when they pre-load, or if anyone takes a daily supplement they think helps (like 5-htp).
Has anyone ever tried taking herbal ecstacy as a pre-loader before (or along with) taking a (real) roll. I tried that by itself when I was like 13 - and it did nothing for me, but I was wondering if it would be effective (or maybe help) when coupled with real MDMA. It's an interesting thought anyway...
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

you have no more serotonin .
chil for a little while then party again.
check out the MDMA slide show on dancesafe's website...it will explain it all ...how E affects your serotonin levels...
http://www.dancesafe.org

I agree, you must take a break. Your body can only produce so much seratonin. If you roll all the time it will be like trying to get blood from a stone. The best thing to do would be to take 5-HTP every day to help replenish your seratonin levels and take a break from E. If you feel you need drugs, find something else that doesn't affect your seratonin levels.