• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone ever fallen asleep after taking a Xanax and LSD

CatharsisPichimwi

Greenlighter
Yesterday I decided to take a Xanax bar, and I always make reckless decisions when I do Xanax, I had a few Gamma tabs both 200ug each, and decided to take one and a half while still barred out, I remember laying there feeling the acid start to kick in, then I ended up falling asleep from the Xanax. I don?t remember much about it, but it seems like I had a long OBE, I woke up about 4-5 hours later still seeing decent visuals. Has this ever happened to anyone else? And what did you experience? I?m normally more responsible with my lsd, but as is stated earlier, I make weird and reckless decisions under the influence of Alprazolam.

Not exactly in that way, but similar I guess. I dropped four tabs and about five hours into the trip started to have a difficult time. Took a couple blue footballs and entered this odd state where I wasn't fully awake or fully asleep. It helped that I was alone because if anyone had been able to communicate with me I probably would have snapped out of it instantly. I don't remember any details but I know I was not fully asleep. At the same time I cannot recall what I was thinking for the five hours or so I lay there on my bed. When I woke from my trance I still had some visuals but nothing compared to the insane flashing geometric patterns I had prior to taking the Xanax.

Exactly that. Xanax and a blotter 30 mins later I was asleep. I woke up tripping hard. Was a very interesting next 6 hours. Was about 150ug Not heaps but lovely visuals. I don't take xan anymore.

Typically, if one wishes to abort a serious psychedelic experience, the use Benzodiazepines to do so. This is medical protocol as well for patients who are having extremely bad trips that land them in the emergency room. Not surprising in the least. I'm fixing to close this unless there are any objections.

Is it possible the xanax has such a short effect it didn't dull my visuals too badly?

I dunno. I took 50 hits of some LSD one time and passed out, but no Xanax was involved.

A couple xanax bars can put me to sleep in the peak of fentanyl withdrawal so I don't doubt this at all.

I took a nap on a 1p-LSD trip. I woke up 4 hours later, and was still tripping my ass off lmao. I have very strange brain chemistry.

I took 3 tabs acid and had like 5 bars on me. Big mistake cause an hour later I ended up taking 3 more. I have zero tolerance to benzos. I remember having so much fun but I would have parts of my night blacked out. And it almost seemed like it gave me more energy because I was belligerent. I was definitely stumbling a lot and loud af. And I think eventually I did fall asleep pretty easily. But ya I remember looking at my phone the next day and seeing like 60 texts to my ex gf saying some pretty embarrassing shit lol I had to apologize the next day and told her I took acid and bars. She was like "thank God" so as fun as it was idk if I'll do that combo again. Or if I do, I'm locking my phone away where I can't find it haha