• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm reduction on Plugging Opium Latex

robrobio

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. A friend of mine recently got 0.2 g of really strong (that's what they said) Opium Latex. He has a tollerance of 50mg oxycodone and he was asking me some questions that I could not answer, therefore I hope some of you can help us out in order to avoid an overdose or wasting the product.
He does not want to smoke it because he suffers of asthma so his only options would be eating it or better plugging it (if it works). He was wondering, however, if this ROA will work with Opium Latex. With pills, for example, you simply crush them and mix them up with some water in a needless syringe. But in the case of O what would be the right procedure? The same that I would do with a pill? Is Opium Latex soluble in water? And what about the dosage? What would be a good starting dose for either eating it or plugging it?
Thank you very much for your time guys.:)

I have never heard of this but if its latex like gloves i do alot of chemistry and wouldnt be surprised i basically had to switch to chemical indicators and dyes because the latex would not protect my hands at all. My quess is that the latex is like a semi permeable membrane and ive actuakly used latex to help heal damaged skin because of this basically my guess is as your muscles move it around unconciously it will spit out the opiates. Idk what kinda solvent they use but for example ill use latex impregnated with green tea and oil to rub on my skin to prevent oxidative stress and if you do it enough you do start to see your skin turns green so i think even 20 mg / ml soluble chemicals do pass through as thats the solubility of green teas egcg polyphenol

Idk if this was useful i just never even heard of the way your using opium be careful if you absorb it too fast it can kill you

After googling i believe opium latex is just the white stuff from the opium plant therefore the potency would depend greatly on the degree of extraction it could have anywhere from micrograms to 200 mg of morphine

I think it is called Opium Latex but it is not latex like the one for gloves lol I think it is raw opium processed. After they get it from the poppy, they cook it or something like that, and then get a product that is similar to black tar. Someone knows in what liquid is soluble and if it can be plugged? And more or less what can be a good starting dose? 100mg?

I'm not saying it's impossible but opium this strong sounds very suspicious if someone with a 50mg oxy tolerance is vouching for it as strong. It sounds like you might have tar heroin or a heroin/fentanyl mixture, I really have no idea since I can't determine that from a description. Plus I don't have any experience with heroin or opium, I'm just parroting what I've heard from others.

See if the shit dissolves in 6-8ml of water, if you can get most of it (80% ) to dissolve in water then plugging will be very effective whether this stuff be morphine, heroin, or fentanyl. Start small, like 20-30mg small, plugging can hit pretty hard and fast if done right so you should be able to gauge the strength of that test dose within 15 minutes of plugging.

I'm not saying it's impossible but opium this strong sounds very suspicious if someone with a 50mg oxy tolerance is vouching for it as strong. It sounds like you might have tar heroin or a heroin/fentanyl mixture, I really have no idea since I can't determine that from a description. Plus I don't have any experience with heroin or opium, I'm just parroting what I've heard from others.

See if the shit dissolves in 6-8ml of water, if you can get most of it (80% ) to dissolve in water then plugging will be very effective whether this stuff be morphine, heroin, or fentanyl. Start small, like 20-30mg small, plugging can hit pretty hard and fast if done right so you should be able to gauge the strength of that test dose within 15 minutes of plugging.

Well we don't know if it is actually THAT strong because he didn't try it yet. I was just mentioning his tolerance and what a good starting dose of Opium would be. We are pretty sure it is not tar or a fentanyl mix but either way you are right and he should start low. The person who sold him the stuff said that a good amount for smoking would be 150 mg. If 150mg is good for smoking, how much do you think would be a good dose for eating it and plugging it?

150 mg to work smoked i think sounds like heroin. That sounds extremely refined. Even oxycodone one pill is like what 1 -2 gram maybe with 30 mg. I could be wrong because i dont use opiates but from a chemistry standpoint it sounds like he is buying heroin and selling it to you as opium latex super strong because heroin is made by refining opium latex sap through a series of chemical extractions

This is all wrong... opium is at most, 24% morphine by weight, this is in extremely potent batches, a more realistic number would be 10-15% morphine by weight, so you are looking at 20-30mg of morphine in .200mgs of opium, even if it was an extremely potent batch at 24% morphine by weight , it would yield 48mgs of morphine, 50mgs of oxycodone is equal to 75mgs of morphine oral, for plugging it would probably be equal to 50mgs of oxycodone, im sorry to bump these old threads but all the misinformation I found when looking for this topic on bluelight was dangerous. An oral dose for opiate virgins is between .2 and .5 grams of opium depending on batch strength and bodyweight, with smoking you might want to start with .1 to gauge strength and go from there, rectal dosage should be lower than oral because morphine has higher BA rectally.