• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hard to escape the ampy queerness today

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I had to get bloods taken today and the little Filipino phlebotomist couldn’t find a vein anywhere on my arms - they are just hard lumpy ropes or completely gone.

I casually mentioned they were fucked from drugs “long ago” and pointed to the one sweet spot I had left. The phelbotomist asks what drug and I say ‘meth’. He holds my hand gently and says “back in my country I do the same before: we call it shabu. My veins also bad”.

I say, TOTALLY AS A JOKE, “yeah much better to smoke he, holding my hand ever so queerly gentle, asks TOTALLY NOT JOKING, “You want to smoke? I have...”

As a roughly one week clean and, mostly hetero when sober meth fiend, I couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

This shit is everywhere and damn hard to escape. After I left I figured I must have been having a psychotic break and imagined the whole exchange out of deeply unconsious desires for amps and queerness!!!

On the plus side it shows how liberal Australian immigration and employment is: if a queer filipino tweaker can become an allied health professional!