Happy new year to all TDS

Doomed2pain

Bluelighter
Id like to say thanks for everybody's support, youguys have kept me sane the last 4 weeks.

Tonight i my 2 youngest step children here til Monday and we are playing xbox games, eating junk food and having fun. My man is going out for his bday and it will be nice to spend new year with the kids as i am still bedridden.

Anyway i love you all and hope you all have an awesome night.

My new years resolution is to really progress in therapy so im not frightened of outside or people anymore and i think with the support i get here, i can acheive the goals i have set for myself with BL's wonderful help.

Here's too a better year for all of the people suffering.

Healing thoughts, hugs, gratitude and love

J xxx<3xxx

Happy New Year to you and to all fellow TDSers!
Hope you all have a magical 2012! <3

Happy New year to you D2P and all of you on TDS. I hope this year is better then last year. :)

Happy New Year, D2P. Your presence here in TDS is appreciated by so many. I hope that you are able to achieve your goals and more. You deserve to be out in the world and the world needs more of everything you have to offer: creativity, empathy, humor, knowledge and love.<3

To all the people that post on TDS, have you ever noticed that the "I am Thankful" thread never needs bumping? It just naturally stays where it is because no matter what else is going on, day after day, people take time to recognize something they are thankful for. To me that is a little miracle. May 2012 unfold gently for all of you. Happy New Year to Everyone!<3

Awwww thanks herby that was beautiful. You are such a wonderful, kind spirit i am glad i found you to call friend, you help us all so much when we're ready for a meltdown and i am thankful for you, and the other kind souls every day. Happy new year sweety i hope new year is so much better for you, you deserve a nice year after all of your grief.

Thanks stella, i love ya you wonderful lady

Im feeling good today, got my kiddies, my fluffy kitteh and my gorgeous man, my wonderful new friends, 2012 is foing to ne a good year i think.

<3 xxxx

^ Yay, they are back home. Your night will be filled with happiness for sure, D2P! Thats awesome. <3

It is, my wee man is back tomorrow and we have the 2 youngest step children here, we are playing lips and all the guitar hero/rockband games and as i can no longer do guitar or drums I am kicking ass on vocals muwhahaha <3

I hope everyone here on TDS has a great New Year and that all our lives improve as much as possible.
I also raise a glass to those no longer with us.

^^^this, definitey, raise a glass for me too my body can no longer tolerate alcohol ;)

A very happy new year to all the wonderful darksiders <3

Thank you for starting this thread D2P!

I'm sorry I've not been around in the forum much yesterday or today, or responded to pms, has been a difficult time but you will see a lot more of me when 2012 gets going I promise :) <3

I would also like to raise a toast to all of us, to all our loved ones, and to all those we have lost. May those who are no longer with us inspire us to make 2012 the year we want it to be <3<3<3

D2P, Maxalfie, Effie:
Fuckin' A, I'll doublefist a frosty quart of stag's blood to that.

boozer.gif

btw deadmau5 is greater then tiesto,,, lol

werd.gif

i kid though... both are very good.. had a chance to see tiesto and while he is good not my cup of tea... been a fan of mau5 since 07 so my opinion is biased lol