Happy Holidays - Dec 8 - Springfield, MA - FOLLOW UP THREAD (v. 3)

^^^^ PREACH IT!!!!
Two weeks ago, plenty of room to dance, very few E-tards to step over.
Last weekend, as stated earlier, "an E-ocean". Barely any room to dance :( especially in the main room. People who didn't come for the music, dancing, or people... they ONLY came for the drugs. :(
*sigh* I hate to say it, but I just listed the reasons I stopped supporting N1 parties... I don't want to stop going to COK parties too... oh well, we'll see. I'll give em another shot. ;)
Peace.
Katie

^see thats the thing, Columns of krackhouses are always thrown sick ass parties, even if its filled with etards and lakes of sleeping plurrific bastards. everyone still manages to have a good time, who knows?

KayDUB,
Why try to save your ass...... Your an almighty GREENLIGHTER!! (superhero fanfare in background: Ta da!) Be proud!!....
Nah bro, I wasn't makin' fun of ya.... I was just trying to make a point that greenlighters are also kewl too.
I've noticed that bluelight (in my most humble opinion) tends to get a little clique'ish at times.... I'm just tryin my best to spread the love around, bro.
-Teddy

Kevin-
how did dave shit all over me?
I have no idea what you are talking about!

umm well welcome to parties katie. i'm sorry, but if you're gonna stop going to parties because of the reason why you just described, then you make yourself exactly the same type of person.
kristin

hummmm.....i wonder how everyone started raving...(ie the e puddles were yer homes) you guys sound like a bunch of jaded junglists...Yes drugs do sucks and they shouldn't be at parties...but what can you do when our scene has been so throughly drawn out by society as a drug haven, and attracts the etards..ehh I should prob post in disscussion.
I really do hate trippin over fat chicks laying on the floor though :eek:
~ReD

thats why you stage dive over them :) or dance on top of them, theyll move, trust me :p

Speekah,
no need to apologize, i've been aware of this messanger board for over a year, you think i would have posted more than 4 times, i just haven't gotten off of my lazy ass to post anything, but anyway, gotta get back to the books, finals week, prey for me

Kristin, you know what I'm saying... maybe it came out wrong. You know me better than anyone else on the board does, you know I love going to parties, and the more I learn the more I love it, and you also know my thoughts on going only for the drugs... god knows we've had this debate before (in private). I'm dealing w/ the drug thing though just cuz I DO love going to parties - and I'll be the first to admit COK does throw some damn good ones! I was wicked overtired when I wrote that post and had had a bad day, ok? And I'm not the only person who stated that opinion, either... oh well, I don't feel like going into this anymore. If you want to talk to me about it in private, you know my SN and you know my #.
Peace! :)
Katie
And oh yeah, the main reason I was pissed about the E-tards is because alot of my little brother's friends were there, ALL rolling face and doing k and coke and shit, which upset me cuz I've known them since they were all little and cute and innocent. Usually I'm not so bothered by it, but this was personal, cuz I mean... they're my baby bro's friends! K knows how protective I am of him. That's all.
[ 12 December 2001: Message edited by: bdreligrrl ]

*sigh* okay here we go. as i told you, i responded to your first post. i called it how i saw it, period. i didn't say it as an insult. you just set it up for yourself. point blank. i understand what you're saying, but like i said, i was going by what you posted originally. i wasn't tryin to start anything. stupid queerness. *sigh* yup yup woohoo.
you love me.
k
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: AngelicK ]

Okay, we've discussed where each of us was coming from in private... the craziness IS OVER. I have no problem with you, Kristin, and you have no problem with me. Ok! Back to "normal" whatever that may be for either one of us!
THE END :)

i think you both need to relieve some sexual tension! I'm here for you if you need me. :)

Mike, I think Dave actually wanted to take you up on that offer.

I think the amount of e-puddles depends more on what djs are there than what prod. co. throws the party. For example you won't find as many e-tards at a party with juan atkins and the excutioners. Where as a party with Micro and Dave Ralph will attract more. Every Co. has thrown parties where there have been e-oceans. If you want the e-oceans to go away then you need to book DJ's that don't attract it. For example, Aww Yeah in CT in june or july i forget was like one of the best lineups in sooooo long. not much e-tards there. Both rooms were huge and slamin. That was a columns party too. But look what happened chris lost a large amount of money because of the lack of support for good parties in New England. Any other place that party would have reached capacity, there are too many druged up kids here who don't know anything about the music. I'm not saying that everyone is like that here but a good majority.
*gets off soap box*
ps. im glad i didnt go to that party, many of my friends tried to force me to go but i said "NO" ;)

Trance = Mad E-Puddles
DnB/Turntablism = Much Fewer E-Puddles
It's plain and simple. :)
And no, Jamal, I won't be taking Mike up on that offer. However.. ah fuck it, I'm too damn tired to come up with a witty comeback and just got in from hectic Christmas Shopping. Consider this freebee your christmas gift, Jamal. :D Ho, Mella, Ho! Oops, I mean Ho Ho Ho.. freudian slip, I guess ;)
[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

at one point i just sat on the bar in the mainroom, just watching people. i noticed everyone was walking around aimlessly. few people were dancing, there wasn't much room. people have been mentioning the etards or whatever, but what i noticed was all the snobs (for lack of a better word). people were rude at this party. i got run into and kicked and not once did someone apologize. i just thought the vibe was weak. i don't wanna be part of the problem and just complain. im just wondering if anyone else noticed people's lack of PLUR.