• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Happy Christmas ADD

A bit late but merry Easter everyone. I hope you all enjoyed some time with loved ones.

Merry Christmas all. Sorry I'm late but I spent X-mas day with the worst hangover I have ever had.

Why didn't some one tell me that waiting for the room to stop spinning was a real thing?

Merry Christmas all. Sorry I'm late but I spent X-mas day with the worst hangover I have ever had.

Why didn't some one tell me that waiting for the room to stop spinning was a real thing?

Sounds like you found one of the two decent incense blends out there. Old School Room spins in the middle of a pub are just something you learn to contend with.

Aren't we all forgetting the real meaning of xmas? THE BIRTH OF SANTA!

A big happy birthday to Armin Van Buuren.

But mostly Merry Christmas to all my fellow AusDD's, Enjoy whats left of the festive season my friends and I hope you guys all got some pretty sweet gifts =D

Errm wasnt Jesus born on xmas day? Santa originates from St Nicholas although in reality Santa was created for a different reason. Coca Cola actually invented Santa and was being used as a promotion around winter time during the festive season. Thats why santa is red and white:) In our tradition us catholics (Hungarians) believe that Jesus brings the presents not Santa but thats anotehr story. Kind of late to greet everyone a merry xmas but I wish u all a happy and safe New years celebration:) What are everyones plans?