Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Happy Christmas ADD!

mister

Bluelighter
Id like to wish everyone a happy, safe Christmas and excellent new year.

I hope everyone here is on Santa's good list......but I doubt it :p

Have a good one dudes :)

I'm sure it's mentioned enough in threads like this but - Be Safe!

Anyone getting anything interesting from Santa?

^ I've got some interesting presents already. :D

Happy Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza everyone, and here's to everyone having a great New Years! Stay safe and have lots of fun over the holidays. Hopefully summer gets a bit warmer and brighter. :)

^ That's probably more suited for AusSocial... but I'm cool with people discussing their plans in here. :)

Merry christmas and happy new year everybody, I wish all of Aussie Bluelight an epic but safe festive season! :D

^ I'm trying to get started on making it epic but off to a slow start so far. ;)

Party hard, play nice and chill plenty over the break, fellow BL's. Next year will be here before we know it.

^ Yep, not long now... I'm looking forward to what it will (hopefully) bring. :)

Looks like we'll be having a chilled NYE up here, though I might try and spice it up a little... what's everyone else doing for NYE?

Ill be heading to a DnB/Dubstep festival.

Wishing everyone a safe and awesome Christmas and New Years too!

I actually detest Christmas, a time of obscene spending, 1. Something billion dollars spent YESTERDAY alone. The very values of religion has divided us for centuries. I do though hope everyone looks after themselves and has a great break

Happy happy holidays everyone. You know you're getting old when the thought of all the yummy christmas food is much more exciting than the presents =D

merrrry HIGH'mas YO. what ever your doc is just replace it wit hthe high. for example. If u like ur opiates, its Merry Opiatmas. If u like ur Ice, its Merry Icemas. Mdma = Merry Muntedmass :>

Bennys :D Merry BENNNYMAS :>

anyways stay safe. stay off the roads if u gonna have a few drinks. Piggys are everywhere this time of the year. :)

It's been beermas for me, unfortunately the only thing we have in our fridge is XXXX :( WTB TEDs!

Merry candyflipmas everyone :D and a happy new year:) Whats everyones plan for the NY?