Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Happiness is.....

Clipjaw

Bluelighter
APPINESS IS....
Happiness is a lot of things to us all.
Happiness is different to us all.
Happiness is something we all strive for.
Happiness is what I'm about to explain.
Happiness is getting exactly what you want for Christmas.
Happiness is being introduced to the girl/guy of your dreams.
Happiness is your second date, after making it past the nerve-shattering first.
Happiness is the realization thatyou might be better looking than you thought you were.
Happiness is getting your first NEW car, and realizing that you don't need your parents to pay for it.
Happiness is being the first person your best friend calls when their heart gets broken.
Happiness is having a best friend to call when your heart gets broken.
Happiness is finding the last copy of a new CD that you've been waiting months for.
Happiness is knowing you're ready to lose your virginity to someone special.
Happiness is being reunited with an old high school friend, the one you had a crush on in your freshman year.
Happiness is having someone look up to you.
Happiness is knowing that you're having your favorite food for dinner.
Happiness is the last day of school, no matter what grade you're in.
Happiness is knowing that a good friend of yours that died a few years ago is still looking out for you.
Happiness is hearing one of your favorite songs on the radio.
Happiness is the first time you're tall enough to get on the new monster rollercoaster everyone talks about.
Happiness is the second time you fall in love, realizing that it's so much better than the first.
Happiness is tossing a penny in the fountain for something you already know will come true.
Happiness is seeing a complete stranger go out of their way to help another complete stranger.
Happiness is getting the raise you deserve.
Happiness is having a person you idolize tell you that they have a lot of respect for you.
Happiness is the feeling you get when someone absolutely gorgeous kisses you on the cheek.
Happiness is building up the nerve to kiss someone and seeing them blush.
Happiness is getting someone a birthday present they really like.
Happiness is hearing the words "I love you too".
Happiness is having a baby sibling that repeats everything you say.
Happiness is looking back on that night you and your friend slept head-to-toe on someone's couch and kept kicking each other in the face.
Happiness is knowing that you're the most open-minded person you know.
Happiness is having a friend that always has great advice, whether you listen to them or not.
Happiness is waking up in a puddle of your own puke, only half dressed, next to a complete stranger, and then realizing that you don't have a hangover.
Happiness is looking in the mirror and loving your new haircut, even though all your friends said it wouldn't look right.
Happiness is pulling a stunt at your graduation and making the front rows laugh.
Happiness is your first real kiss, the one you'll compare all the other ones to for the rest of your life.
Happiness is..... taken for granted.
- Charlie Carper
(please reply and tell me what you guys think, this is the first poem I've ever finished, and I need to know if it's any good or not. Thanks.)
------------------
- Clipjaw