Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hangover Help!!!!

ririchee

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!
I am pretty new to the MDMA scene, I’ve rolled 2 times. Both times I took small capsules of MDMA for 2-3 days straight for a rave. After each time I got extremely sick with very bad hangovers. I was experiencing vomiting, extreme dizziness, fatigue, weakness, and light headed. I love taking it and am expecting to go to a few more festivals over the next couple of years but I don’t think i can handle going through such bad hangovers. I need help with preparing and recovering. I’m not sure what vitamins/minerals/food would help in preparing and recovering for my next experience.

the light headedness is from up-regulation of NE and adrenergic burnout. Just sleep it off you'll get back to normal.

The mdma comedown is alot worse when rolling mutiple days straight so don't try to do this i did it alot and would abuse mdma heavily and it took me a while to recover from my worse comedowns up to 2 months. The rule some people follow is only rolling once every 3 months but i say just a months break is fine. Load on b12 vitamins before rolling and after and once 48 hours have past from taking the mdma take some 5 htp supplements. If you smoke cannabis this can help.

I don't take MDMA these days but I was a regular user/ abuser starting from the end of 90s till 2008. I and many friends used to take many tablets for a few days but I don't recall anybody going through such after effects. Is this normal these days? Even MDA didn't cause such hangover. It doesn't seem right for MDMA even at large doses. Are you sure that what you are taking is MDMA?

hm. I think what you're experiencing that you call the 'hangover' is a drop in serotonin / dopamine baseline because mdma increases dopamine levels as well as serotonin both chemicals are responsible for allowing you to feel energetic or have energy aswell as feel good.

you can just rest a day or two and eat a good protein meal with some veggies, or attempt to take a Serotonergic drug which are usually different antidepressants

you might feel sick while on mdma because of the huge serotonin increase that it causes, it can feel almost like car/seasickness and be pretty damn terrible

we can also look at the adrenergic effects that mdma causes again lowering your baselines

you will recover within 1-2 days if not a few more 100%