• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hanging for drugs after u get drunk

last night = this exact theorem,

Free drinks (work dos etc etc) which is kinda good because I've got no money at the moment. That doesn't save me from spending money I can't afford on drugs and comming home at 4am after having started drinking at 4pm...........oh dear. Maybe I'll have to forfeit the other work dos this week (I have three jobs each with their own xmas drinks). I like the idea of free alcohol and all that but I can't be trusted in that environment. Which is kinda dissapointing really. It is silly season afterall, so maybe I'll allow myself a little indugence :) .

This always happens to me when im drunk. I always crave weed and usually end up smoking a few joints before I go home.

I hate it but i always end up craving cigarettes after a couple drinks. I'm a complete non-smoker when i'm sober. But even if i haven't had a cigarette for a month, after a few drinks i find myself thinking, "gee, a cigarette would be good right now." As the drinks keep flowing, suddenly i'm buying packs like a nicotine whore.

Whilst cigarettes are the most compelling "drug" to seek out, i've had the same effect with an assortment of illicit substances. I find its triggered by stimuli. If i see a friend or even stranger off their chops and having a great time, i'll start craving a bit of their sort of fun.

and i thought i was the only one who felt this way... good too know there others out there that crave when drunk:)