• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Handwritten Journals

I keep a journal. an LJ too

The journal shows moe's manic moments and then his subsequent downwards spiral.
And the mania again.

Admittedly, as time goes by and I have less and less worries on my mind, I write less in the journal. At one stage I was making 3, 4 entries a day. In hindsight, they were horrific. I feel sorry for anyone who had to put up with reading my LJ during the same said period.

^^^It was for that reason you got HAPPY colours on my friends page.

I keep about 4 journals. I have my LJ, my written diary, a thoughts diary and a dream journal.

I got my thoughs and dreams journals mixed up one day and thought I had gone el poco loco.

Writing a journal with a pen is more sensual with the movement of the pen through the fingers whereas a livejournal is more playful with the thrashing of the keys.

**THIS IS A JOKE**

Seriously if anyone every published my journal I would sound like the biggest headcase in history last year with random quizillas etc in it that basically reassured the reader that I am warm caring person, who is ambitious and wank wank wank....

:)

potato said:

Why do all of you keep journals?
-----------------------------------------

Two main reasons:

I've had some issues with friends not being able to keep secrets to themselves in the past, hence I'm not very trusting of other people, so my journal is just like my friend that I can tell anything to, with no judgement, and no risk ;)

Also, I'm scared of forgetting the things that have happened to me. From studying psych and personal experience, I know how easily memories can become falsified. I know that my journal is biased to some extent, but I still like being able to look back and know how I felt at a particular time, or how an event unfolded.

One day when I'm a crazy old grandmother, I'll pass them on to one of the kids in the family ;)

^^^I'd like to say I'd do the same, but somehow I don't think giving my grandson/daughter a diary where the words I LOVE M.D.A fill up an entire page, and on another page various mathematical formulas for my state of being. The sybols used instead of numbers are cones/pills/money/ shrooms/time/work...

/\/\/\

My grandkids are going to be crazy trippers too thankyou very much ;)

<3

Originally posted by iamtha1
I'm considering getting an LJ soon but I dunno. I'd probably turn the privacy function on too much.

^I find it's a great way to keep up with what's going on with friends - - - some people get very deep and meaningful [myself included], but you don't have to.
A lot simply list their daily experiences. :\.

I use the friends only function on all of my entries, simply because I've had issues with an internet abuser - - - it just means I can control who reads my entries. :).