• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Hallucigenic Opioids? (Yeah, I'm a copy cat!)

well 3-OH-PCP (or better yet, 3-OH-TCP) will give you sigma agonist activity, mu agonist activity, NMDA antagonist activity, and some dopamine reuptake activity all at once at potent lvls with a dosage most likely in the lower triple digit micrograms, if you could find an addition reported in literature that would add a major serotonin element to bring in OEVs youd have one kickass drug.

Does Kappa agonism cause OEVs?? IF so that might be more ideal (and more realistic) than increasing the PCP serotonin profile. Shit, if somone figures out what that might be its just gotta be made...

Along those lines, I would then recommend 3-(indolyl)CP and
3-(4-OH-indolyl)CP, where C is cyclohexane and P is piperidine. Piperidine can be interchanged with dimethylamine, diethylamine, methylamine and ethylamine. The 4-OH can be swapped for 4-Cl.

From what I've read, the PCPs have a "bewildering array" of psychopharmacological activity profiles. I don't pretend to them all by name (NMDA antagonism?). I concentrate on what compounds get you high in a good way and which ones don't.

Pharaoh Sphinx said:
well 3-OH-PCP (or better yet, 3-OH-TCP) will give you sigma agonist activity, mu agonist activity, NMDA antagonist activity, and some dopamine reuptake activity all at once

Damn, I didn't even know that a mu agonist+NMDA antagosist+DA reuptake inhibitor could exist...
This would be the best drug ever, by far... Like Morphine + Ketamine + Coke/Ritalin all at once....
If it was commercialized, people would go crazy...

There are other compounds which are both potent mu-opioid agonists and DAT inhibitors at the same time...

Stacey A. Lomenzo, Jill B. Rhoden, Sari Izenwasser, Dean Wade, Theresa Kopajtic, Jonathan L. Katz, and Mark L. Trudell. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Meperidine Analogues at Monoamine Transporters. J. Med. Chem.; 2005; 48 (5): 1336-1343

Speedballs anyone? 3-OH-PCP does sound tempting also though...

And, worse than that jasoncrest, some of these infidel people may even attain spiritual enlightenment and become *real* threats to the slave driver powers that be who keep the military industrial complex office space 9 to 5 oppressive racket alive all and well in order to fatten their already fat wallets--and just for the hell of it too. Not to mention Hollywood and its planetarium of stars in all 50 states but not really.

Have you tried 1-(3-indolyl)CP or 1-(3-(4-chloro)indolyl)CP or their P--> dimethylamine counterparts? These drugs, I'm afraid to tell you, appear to belong to their own, new class. Not that I don't like PCP in the right dosage; it's better than ketamine, but I have only run across PCP (I think) once, and that was a fluke evidently because it hasn't happened since.

Knoxville.

No, johnny, the only drugs I've synthesized are aspirin and coumadin and indigo, a dye.