• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Had an incident with a runner…

It all makes me feel pretty goddamn dirty for sending them half my income every week...
Right, for the most part I do pod extract and kratom extract, every now and then I’ll binge for a week or so, but Iv got responsibilities nowadays so I can’t go crazy like I use to, even when I binge it’s only at night after my niece is asleep, I learned pretty quick getting loaded and then having to take care of and pay attention to a kid is just a waste of money…I realize it prolly sounds pretty sleezy that I do heroin after my niece goes to bed, but I never intended on raising a kid it just kinda happened, so I’m doing my best, I do plan on being done with opiates soon but just not ready to completely let them go yet. I plan on being totally clean before she is 6 at the latest

Last edited:
He knows where I live, however comming around here with hostile intent will not end well for him

exactly

so then he needs to be quiet

people are stupid and get mad over the dumbest things....

but ya know what too? you need to stop fuckin with these ppl at the same time

im actually blaming this all on you

for being an ass

:Sherlock:

exactly

so then he needs to be quiet

people are stupid and get mad over the dumbest things....

but ya know what too? you need to stop fuckin with these ppl at the same time

im actually blaming this all on you

for being an ass

:Sherlock:
Sure I’m a little at fault, but I did tell him to tell his driver to watch the way he talks to me, and instead of squaring up like a man he pulled some bitch shit, at that point I was pissed, I don’t get pissed often, but when I do shits going down

ok....so it's over....but he doesn't want it to be over

tell him to go back to shining shoes

:)

crazyshit is the best , now that bestgore got taken away, check it out, especially extreme content, its a funny place too,perfect for guys, well many

Watching that kind of shit is horrible for me... I get sympathy pains allover my body and I find it really disturbing.

Watching that kind of shit is horrible for me... I get sympathy pains allover my body and I find it really disturbing.
I use to get that, but now I’m pretty desensitized, like alot of people in 3rd world countries, the one that had me gaging was those 2 Russian kids, the 2 maniacs one hammer or whatever, I actually couldn’t even finish that video…i just can’t imagine what would make someone do something like that to another human

Well, a new development, I was leaving my house on my bike today and i had a car following me beeping, so I pulled of to the side of the road and got off my bike and walked up to the car, it was the driver and pretty much what just like “it’s all good bro we don’t have any problems” he was in a new car so I didn’t recognize him at first, I just told him don’t worry about it n we’re all good as long as we can treat each other like men, but yea kind of ant climactic but that how it went, I’m sure the boss told him to do it tho