TDS Had a very small opiate phase but thinking about using them again? What should I do?

Sublime947

Bluelighter
Hi, im an 18 yr old kid

I am experienced with most drugs, mostly including ecstasy/psychedelics/marijuana/some prescriptions

I started experiencing with opiates around 4 months ago when I was offered it.

I started with oxycontin OPs. I know theyre shit but I enjoyed the feeling alot, made everything feel okay and felt very euphoric. I could enjoy my marijuana smoking more too (I'm a daily pot smoker, and weeds not really the same anymore, feel like it is due to my polydrug abuse of MDMA/MDA/Psychedelics). I only did this about once or twice a week. however, after doing it for about a month with many days in between so I wouldnt get addicted, someone offered me something else.

Eventually someone got me a quarter g of some good h. I took that instead of pills because it is cheaper, although I hated going all the way from oxy to H.... It was a good though. I made it last around a month and a half. I was smart with it and didn't really use it for consecutive days except few occasions.

After I ran out I said I wouldn't touch H again. I didn't get any withdrawals, maybe some psychological addiction but very minor, hardly noticable.

however, I am getting some cravings for it again like 2 months later and was wondering what I should do. I know it is poison, and nothing comes good out of it but a temporary feeling of happiness, but something else is telling me that I have enough self-control to know my limits and moderate it. I don't know what I'm really asking here. I guess Im just asking for someone to talk me out of this or get some feedback from people experienced with this kinda stuff.

Last edited:
talk to someone you trust about wanting to use and dont give in. easier said then done and opiates, especially dope and oxy are gonna be extremly hard to quit if you use more and more. physical w/ds are a bitch and the more you use the more mentally addicted you are which is a mindfuck and it sucks always worrying about when the dope mans gonna show and all that. its to much stress to worry about and its better off if you just try to stay off em

good luck in whatever you decide to do

I was 15 when I got into opiates - heroin to begin with. Stay away. It is not worth the hassles that come with the dependence. I am now 28 and been in and out of rehabs since 19, on and off methadone and bupe programs... The fact is the way your brain is designed is going to make you want more if you have any at all. Heroin and opiates in general change the way your brain works. You begin to not be able to enjoy anything you used to....right up until all you can think about when you wake up is getting your fix for the morning. Then the afternoon. Then the night. Its a progressive thing. Given you are at the beginning of the road I would not go down it, its totally not worth it.

I have been addicted to most opiates - codeine, fentanyl, heroin, Oxy's, morphine, opium, bupe, methadone and more. This is all because I started trying heroin just on the odd occasion. Make no mistake it will suck you in, then it will suck all the life out of you. You will end up losing friends (both who dont want to associate with you and that die), hanging out with drug addicts only and hurting every person who cares about you.

Dont get me wrong, i think that all drugs should be decriminalised and prescribed by special doctors/taxed by the government instead of them being illegal...But given the way the world is - most opiates being illegal or highly regulated, becoming addicted to these drugs is just not worth it.

Nice name btw, is it from the band Sublime? I'm listening to them now...their lead singer Brad Nowell died of a heroin overdose. I have lost count of all the friends I have lost, but remember them at different points, like going to their face book pages or seeing their poor family members.... It really is a sad life being a drug addict. Stay away from it.

Last edited:
I was 15 when I got into opiates - heroin to begin with. Stay away. It is not worth the hassles that come with the dependence. I am now 28 and been in and out of rehabs since 19, on and off methadone and bupe programs... The fact is the way your brain is designed is going to make you want more if you have any at all. Heroin and opiates in general change the way your brain works. You begin to not be able to enjoy anything you used to....right up until all you can think about when you wake up is getting your fix for the morning. Then the afternoon. Then the night. Its a progressive thing. Given you are at the beginning of the road I would not go down it, its totally not worth it.

I have been addicted to most opiates - codeine, fentanyl, heroin, Oxy's, morphine, opium, bupe, methadone and more. This is all because I started trying heroin just on the odd occasion. Make no mistake it will suck you in, then it will suck all the life out of you. You will end up losing friends (both who dont want to associate with you and that die), hanging out with drug addicts only and hurting every person who cares about you.

Dont get me wrong, i think that all drugs should be decriminalised and prescribed by special doctors/taxed by the government instead of them being illegal...But given the way the world is - most opiates being illegal or highly regulated, becoming addicted to these drugs is just not worth it.

Nice name btw, is it from the band Sublime? I'm listening to them now...their lead singer Brad Nowell died of a heroin overdose. I have lost count of all the friends I have lost, but remember them at different points, like going to their face book pages or seeing their poor family members.... It really is a sad life being a drug addict. Stay away from it.

thank you, and why yes it is! Yes it is tragic how all these great talented artists died of heroin OD. just like janis joplin too. Thanks for your feedback, I'll stray away.

What you should do is never use heroin again...I mean it. If you're addicted to weed just imagine what it would be like with smack. I honestly believe there's no such thing as experimenting with heroin. Like your friend told you (although frankly, some kind of 'friend' to encourage you to use heroin...:\ ), I believed I had enough self-control to use it once or twice and then be done with it. Well, now I use it almost daily and even IV sometimes. It really isn't worth it. Please don't do it.