guiltiest pleasures,what is the least cool song that you really love

Sorry to double post, I'm having difficulty editing my post on my kindle haha. But, my guilty pleasure songs:
Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke. I cringe to even type his name, but that song just makes me want to dance.

^ Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'. Guilty pleasure that makes me want to dance too.

Some Bee Gees (several in fact) are actually great. I agree, it's not the kind of tunes I'd play at a party or anything, but they still deserve credit.

Some Bee Gees (several in fact) are actually great. I agree, it's not the kind of tunes I'd play at a party or anything, but they still deserve credit.
Bee Gees get a bad rap because disco was labeled as uncool and half their music is considered disco but man they were awesome and have beautiful harmonies. Growing up in the 80s/90s I made fun of the Bee Gees but getiing older can truly appreciate their music and not be embarrassed!

^ Also, in some circles they aren't really considered to be true 'disco' music either. I agree with you though, they have the piss taken out them by music snobs (which I hold my hands up and admit I can be a bit of music snob myself), but the truth is they had some decent tunes that I like.

love this cover of their classic
[video=dailymotion;x2pu0v1]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pu0v1[/video]

Listen to all sorts of stuff... Don't associate listening to music with guilt. I'm a sucker for a good melody tho. Does a-ha count? Still trying to figure out what Louis CK did also.

It sucks when performers you like turn out to be monsters. I never liked Bill Cosby and always thought he was an asshole who didn't really like anyone. Then I found out Louis CK was a creeper (less than bill, but still) and I still think he's hilarious. I also like Cee Lo Green, still love that voice but I wouldn't be cool with anyone I loved going near him, or Louis, or Rolf and shouldn't the justice system do something? Well they did in Rolf's case.

I just did a quick search and found this.
There are lots of mentions of similar things across the net.
Unsubstantiated allegations, as far as i know.

spacejunk, could be true. I hate to say I could see that. I'm going to think false, unless more solid info comes out.

Last edited:
^ Would you consider Christmas wrapping by The Waitresses a guilty pleasure? I think it's a great Xmas tune as Xmas tunes go...