• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

~~GuEss WhAt i SaW~~ hehehe

FiReInTheSky

Bluelighter
Ok so one night Mel, brian and i took alot (like a mouthfull) of liquid acid.....
So anyways we were all chillen just dancing and the trip kicked in.....
The ceiling started to rise and the usual hallucinations started. I saw the phatest thing, i seen a sweatshirt laying on the ground get up and start dancing.... It was phat... that was the begining...
The it got worse and worse...... So bad that mel didn't know who she was and couldn't talk let alone get past the blank expression on her face... Brian almost fought some dude because he kept getting bumped into....
oh yeah other visuals i saw ....
When people turned their heads their faces turned a second later with trails and I saw the walls breath in the bathroom and the hallway catch fire... it was a weird event..
Thats when we all became computer....\
The wires between my finger tips let my liquid flow soooo nicely...
heheheheheh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lost my mind.....
^^^^^^Dancing in circles^^^^^^^

That sounds pretty trippy! I especially like the sweatshirt dancing visual...that sounds pretty entertaining!
------------------
my mind is glowing

That sounds pretty trippy! I especially like the sweatshirt dancing visual...that sounds pretty entertaining!
------------------
my mind is glowing

------------------
my mind is glowing

grrr! whats with the TRIPLE postin' eh!?
hmm.. okay, now back to our regularly scheduled program
------------------
Super Rebecki to the resssssuuuuue!!

That's cool. But this one time I was over my friends house and we were making soldiers out of weight gain 2000 powder, and having battles. Then I saw Jesus in the corner riding a tricycle covered in butter, wrapped in sarran wrap.
erin

this one time back around xmas i was at this hotel party with my friend sunnie...
i was on 3 of those crazy-ass triple stacked pure white mitsis that (previously unknown to me) were VERY mesc-y...
everybody else that was there was asleep and sunnie and i were laying facing each other on the bed talking. then my body went numb and my vision blurred and blacked out....
i blinked and when i opened my eyes i was looking at a xmas tree with a pekingese sitting in front of it...
then the pekingese ran up to me and asked me to pet it thru dog telepathy... so i'm petting this dog... can't feel my hand, and the dog seems to be enjoying it so i continue. then sunnie chimes in "what the fruk are you doing!?"
as i explained "oh i'm just petting a pe..." the hallucination dissolved and i was petting sunnie's eye socket!! i screamed in shock and looked out the window in embarrasment, but then the outdoors all went to monochromatic lilac and swirled into a vortex that a jigglypuff exploded out of.... needless to say i did not return to reality in any way shape or form until i found myself waking up in a dry bathtub with no lights on.
the end.
-moxie
------------------
FROLIC!
AOL Instant messenger: EvrideiJunglezt
E-mail: [email protected]