• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Gs Up Hoes Down (REPORT)

Retrospect

Bluelighter
Here's the report. Sorry it took so long.
I decided to post it in a seperate thread so it gathers more attention & feedback.
If you don't like this idea R-Mod.. Feel free to take appropriate action. :)

Gs Up Hoes Down (REPORT)
G. on one side. One leg naked lady on the other. Very well pressed.

Here is a picture of the pills that look exactly like ours.
I believe ours are better. Extremely well pressed, white, with a few bluish specs.

NSFW:
10529.jpg

My girl and I..
Names are "Guy" & "Female" for privacy.

4:15 pm - Dropped about two hits of "Gs Up Hoes Down". My girl dropped 1 1/2.

4:30 pm - Waiting for the comeup.

4:55 pm- (Female) Starting to feel it coming on I think. Getting warm feelings in my head pretty much and it feels lighter when walking. Getting kind of hyper I guess you could say. Not much of anything really but I can feel it start coming on. Vision is darkening a little if that makes any sense. Not sure if it has anything to do with the drug. Deff feeling good at the moment. It will be a good one.

5:00 pm - (Guy) Very light on my feet.. Feel very light. Hands tingling abit. Palms abit clammy. Definitely coming up.. and can tell it's going to be a good one. Deep breaths. Warm sensations. Everything seems to be getting brighter (in a good way). Hard to explain. Coming up. Arms a little warm.. Music is amazing..

5:04 pm (Female) Wow feeling very good..kind of nervous trying to get that out of my head..pretty jittery..eyes cant stop moving..need to keep moving around..feell like im on air pretty much it feels amazing..eyes are moving around like crazy..head feels well..thoughts are racing but that will calm down..very good. Feels amazing to take a deep breath..and to even move anything really...yup..need to talk not really sure why..get the feeling that if i dont get out everything that i need to say now than i wont be able to later..i dont know my fucking mind is racing but i feel amazing,....nervous..happy..excited..god i love my boyfriend..scared ..wow

5:30 - (Guy) Well, my girl is obviously feeling amazing and I am so happy with that. She is really enjoying herself.. very open and talkative. Same with me. Connected.. Attached.. on the same level. Everything is great. It's an awesome day outside, which is a definite plus. The music inside sounds great. Very light on my feet. Enjoying myself.. Coming up good and smooth.

5:50 pm - (Guy).. This batch is just absolutely amazing. I really do not know what else to say. Best day of my life x 10. I feel so close to my girl.. and holding her is amazing. Touching is amazing and sensual. It's beautiful outside.. Music is amazing.. Very vibrant and bright.. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

5:51 pm-(Female) All i can say is wow. I have done e once before with (GUY) obviouly but we obvixouly spaced it out to far. This is hitting amazingly. I havent felt this amazing..well ever pretty much. my thoughts are astill racing and its hard to sit still..yup it does bring out your true feelings i cant seem to be able to tell (GUY) how much i love him..even though he says he understands lol. feel like im on a cloud i guess you could say..nothing else to say but AMAZING!!

6:10 pm - (Guy) Rolling pretty good.. Peaking pretty good. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back.. close my eyes.. & enjoy the ride.

6:10 pm- (Female) feels good to take deep breaths..amazing to hug (GUY)..warm rushes in my head..kind of nervous still but i trust (GUY) so im all good..some jaw clenching..biting my toungue quite a bit..want to take a walk but its freezing..it feels good but at the same time its too cold...cant seem to type exactly what im feeling..the best day of your life times 10 as my fiancee would say..it deff is amazing...its like every sense in my body is like wow i dont even know the words to say . KK the green of my eyes is pretty much entirely gone. can only see a litle big my fucking pupils are huge

6:50 pm-(Female) still feelings amazing..think i can handle more now but im not entirely asure..(GUY) will be able to judge that..i trust him with everything in me..extremely happy..cloud 9...still trying to trying to get all of my emotions out to (GUY)..feels like if i dont tell him now i never will..i never tell him how much he means to me..wow yup think i can do more...

6:52 pm- (Guy) Awesome night so far. Everything is very smooth.. and going great. I feel amazing. Very loved up with my girl. Amazing. Going to get ready to drop second in a few. I know I prob. space this out a little to far.. but believe me.. theres no room for complaints. :)

7:23pm- (Female) not sure if this is just part of it or not..starting to get like 2-5 seconds of feeling a little normal every couple minutes. Still feeling amazing..thinking alot...head rush and body tingling..letting the music take me over..happier than hell lol...getting ready for second dose

Between 7:30 and 7:40 pm. Guy took close to 1 1/2.. Female took 1 in a little more then that.

7:54 pm (Female) getting ready to go for a quick walk..not far dont want to go to far from the house or anywhere near alot of attention right now. Feeling fucking 100% amazing. I can hear EVERYTHING percfectly..the music and even the crickets outside lol. Feels like im walking through a cloud pretty much i dont know how to describe it

Around 8:30 PM (Guy) We find ourselves going for walks.. and the euphoria is intense. I'll be just down the road from my house, asking myself, 'Where the hell are we?'.. It's quite amazing. The feeling of the air is amazing. It's pitch black out.. The street lights are amazing.. & the cars that drive by are overwealming. Eventually sometime during this nite, we find ourselves in a field. With slight visuals. We walk deep into a field.. Thinking we are blocked off by a fence.. Stopping us from continuing. There was nothing there, after examining. It's very dark in this field and though we are 300 feet from the house.. The lights around us are overwhealming.. and question the direction we are heading. It was an extremely amazing feeling. The euphoria, slight visuals.. Amazing.

9:29 (Female) well he just asked me if I was edible so yeah... everythings great. Just got back from a walk getting ready to take another one if I can make it that far...

10:01 (Female) still feeling pretty good..not so much though that kinda sucks but its been an amazing..everything is

10:30 (Guy) Everything is still pretty amazing, though hitting the downhill slope. It's not a bad thing though. It's going to be an easy comedown.. & eventually, we will just fall asleep.

CONCLUSION:
We never did end up falling asleep right off. We found ourselves so emotionally, mentally, physicall connected.. That the body chemisty and attraction we coudln't resist. We ended up laying cuddled and could not seem to get close enough to each other. The physical chemistry was heavy. :) We could not get close enough. Eventually.. After our time together.. We ended up fallen asleep when we finally did start to come into our comedown. I believe we slept through it.

The next day seem to be just as amazing as the first.. Of course we were not rollin'.. but we still had some minor side effects.. and we were in an amazing mood. No harsh side effects at all. A little tired.. But proved to be a great day after. We were also able to it & I was actually hungry.

Well, that pretty much sums up our report. It wasn't as detailed and as great as I wanted it to be.. I apologize, because there was more to it then described.. but I really was more interested in enjoying our roll. Overall it was amazing. The only thing I would do different.. Is I would of dropped the second ones alot sooner. Probably about an hour in a half in. I believe it would of proved to be much more intense. BUT! There are no complaints. It was an amazing nite.

Hope you all enjoyed our report. Feedback is encouraged. :)
- Retrospect

Last edited:
Good report!

You said you thought the second dose was a little spaced out being about 3 hours in...I don't think so. Usually your second dose would come at the end of your peak or just before so as to prolong the peak. Sounds like it worked well for you two. I'd say it sounds like a very enjoyable time for both of you!

You can always edit your report as you recall things from your trip and as some more things make sense to you. Getting it all down while you are messed up is quite the chore.

Good job and thanks for sharing that with us.

Hey, No problem! Glad you liked the report. I do think I would of dosed a little sooner.. because I believe it would of been much more intense and prolonged.. BUT, There are No complaints either. It was an amazing roll. I most likely will edit as I recall some more things, etc. This was just a rundown of our nite and I was more interested in enjoying ourselves.. So it didn't get as detailed as I would like it to.

There was also Glowsticks involved, Menthol smokes, some vapo rub.. just trying some things out.

Anywyas, glad you enjoyed! :)

Nice report, those look exactly like the ones I used to get. Good shit by the way. Hopefully my man can make a comeback with these.