• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Greg Bearup - Weekend Australian - Full Article

Aussie101:

When? What makes them think that the synthetic drug is to blame? Can they prove it was just the "synthetic drug" that caused this behaviour?

Is the coroners report out yet? Ill agree with that guy I think.

"It is obviously an Asian house, where suicide is mostly not accepted as a means of death - it is usually always a result of "drugs" or "school work causing stress" I have found reading these kind of articles..."

Ah now I see where youre coming from, The family's lying because their Asian.

Aussie101:

Is the coroners report out yet? Ill agree with that guy I think.

Ah now I see where youre coming from, The family's lying because their Asian.
I doubt the coroners report is out, and often the coroner is not 100 per cent correct. You are entitled to your opinion.

Making me out to be a racist dos nothing to support your cause (what ever that may be - trolling, it seems). "lying" and having an illogical/unreasonable POV are two different concepts. Which am i insinuating? It must be hard to tell...

Taking two of my comments and attempting to twist my reasoning to your liking is evidently weak-sense critical thinking. Perhaps re-evaluate how you arrive at your conclusions, as there are none that can be made using second order logic, inductive/deductive reasoning from this article...thus it is sensationalized to appeal to the masses.

Taking two of my comments and attempting to twist my reasoning to your liking is evidently weak-sense critical thinking. Perhaps re-evaluate how you arrive at your conclusions, as there are none that can be made using second order logic, inductive/deductive reasoning from this article...thus it is sensationalized to appeal to the masses.

I only responded to your FIRST two points. Which were;

When? What makes them think that the synthetic drug is to blame? Can they prove it was just the "synthetic drug" that caused this behaviour?

and

It is obviously an Asian house, where suicide is mostly not accepted as a means of death - it is usually always a result of "drugs" or "school work causing stress" I have found reading these kind of articles...

My point is you have seem to have come to the ridiculous conclusion that this family who lost their son has conspired to hide the real cause of death because suicide is not accepted in Asian families, without any evidence whatsoever.

My point is you have seem to have come to the ridiculous conclusion that this family who lost their son has conspired to hide the real cause of death because suicide is not accepted in Asian families, without any evidence whatsoever.
You are wrong. Savvy?

Gimp hasn't ruined anything. Aussie mate you have a lot of open endeded, wonky and bias generalization going on. For someone who regards themselves so highly, you do come off as rather moronic. Your first comment really added nothing to discussion. Someone asks for you to elaborate and you bite his head off. Grow up.

Gimp hasn't ruined anything. Aussie mate you have a lot of open endeded, wonky and bias generalization going on. For someone who regards themselves so highly, you do come off as rather moronic. Your first comment really added nothing to discussion. Someone asks for you to elaborate and you bite his head off. Grow up.
Is that why he's temp banned? I don't think gimp ruined the thread, they can both have their views, thanks for the article.

Compared to the back and forth between me and Greg, it seems he wasn't looking for intelligent comments. He wanted sensationalism. Young kinds who think they can outwit the law, ignorant comments from the police...

It sickens me.

Compared to the back and forth between me and Greg, it seems he wasn't looking for intelligent comments. He wanted sensationalism. Young kinds who think they can outwit the law, ignorant comments from the police...

It sickens me.

Haha same here! Spend so much time giving him REAL LEGIT and FACTUAL information, he requested so much info from me, some there was no way I'd supply him.

Haha. Westy would have been blowing his load talking to Greg.

Proves to me... All journalists are about causing hysteria rather than writing factual, intelligent, stories.

Mods? Gimp has ruined this thread??

Im just going to ruin the thread one more time.

Has the coroners report been released? I did a half arsed search but couldn't find anything, obviously these things take time, and even when its complete it may not be released straight away.

Is that why he's temp banned? I don't think gimp ruined the thread, they can both have their views, thanks for the article.

I dont think banning people helps, even temporarily. I would guess the people that have trouble getting their point across are young, and have injected 2 or possibly 3 marijuanas.

It was a joke, but you're right I should have joked first, then asked my serious question, which was;

Has the coroners report been released? I did a half arsed search but couldn't find anything, obviously these things take time, and even when its complete it may not be released straight away.

Last edited: