• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Virginia !!!

Open320i

Greenlighter
I have been a visitor for too long. It was time to join. Happy to be here. Here I am. I'm Open.

NOVA here. You?
Disabled Marine Corps Vet w brutal Chronic Pain issues. This whole issue with Prince & Percocet is hurting us all with such negative BS!
Wish they would leave the poor guy to die in peace and not focus on the Pain Meds he had to take for his Chronic Pain. Thought this was a good article.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/prince-did-not-die-from-pain-pills-he-died-from-chronic-pain/

Now seeking advice on Kratom in this forum since will soon have my Pain Meds pulled by VA and the Govt. Guess I was good enough to go to Iraq and pull the trigger for them, but not capable to know my own pain level and the only things which help with it- And now the same Govt is telling me they won't take care of me after all. :(
Anyway, sorry to come off like a downer. Only thing worse right now is the Beltway traffic in NOVA !!! :)

I'm new to BL too (been randomly posting a couple weeks now). I'm from NOVA but out in Arizona currently. I'm hoping to be home after my two and a half year absence getting through rehabs and relapses. I'm in pain management now and it took a long time to get that status with my sordid history. I lose my insurance when I leave the state and everything that entails, which is what keeps me going, and yet if I stay where I am I will lose my mind. I actually miss that beltway traffic!

Man. A few va folks here.
I'm near the richmond area myself.
Cheers folks.

I'm from va too! Just joined too. Even though I've been a reader for like ever. I'm from northern va but more out west. Manassas to be exact. I'd love to link up with some peeps!!!!

I'm from Fairfax exactly but lived in Shenandoah and page counties and as soon as I can find a ride from Arizona I will be headed to Warren county. Anyone on here down for a road trip?

I've got a lot of friends in manassas. My exact destination is going to be Hume. The rides I've been finding on Craigslist rideshare keep falling through. I was supposed to be back to VA this week but my fam can't come out here for a month. ?

That is awesome. I don't have many friends at all. Like one. And she doesn't do what I do Sooo lol. It's hard for me to find people "like me" if you will. As I work in the medical field and don't fit the typical image of an iv drug user. Even though I know drugs don't discriminate. You know what I mean. I'm not sure where Hume is. Is that in va? I've never used the ride share thing on Craigslist but when I was in college we had a Facebook group for our school for ride shares when I went to VCU. Maybe you could find something of the sort on fb instead of cl. If I didn't have kids I'd come getchya!!! lol

Thanks for that and I know what you mean. I was in the veterinary field. Though I may go back to my other job after I return as it was more up my alley and better money. Hume is near Warrenton so really close to you.

Omg that is so neat. I'm so fascinated by the ability to network on here. Lol. Been reading for a while but just started posting and already found someone so close to me. Message me sometime!!!!!