• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Switzerland

How are you feeling now?
Clock is ticking.
I know waiting for something special to ourselves can be super hard and feel painful.
Looks like time goes slower, bur when you get your special package you'll just laugh.
Have you done anything special with your last time?
Maybe go try benji jumping, it's really cool and cheap. Just an idea.
Something like that.
This is one of the most interesting threads out here, I hope mods don't ban it or something.
I wish you the best @LetzteAusfahrt!

First of all brother welcome sorry for the pain you feel but at least you honest.

If you only could hold back some more time just a month at first and explore other meds you can go on with you doctor you never know it could work. Please brother you only get one life once you are gone you gone. Something could work but if you end it and leave the one person who loves you with a lot of pain and a lot of what-ifs.
I say this because my best pal in the UK hanged himself coming up to 4 years because of bad marriage. We still left with what-ifs and pain a lot of pain and sorrow. Keep well bro and use this site to maybe see another way for yourself

Good morning.

A pleasant surprise hearing from you this morning. Matter of fact it's been on my mind that I never checked in on this thread (and one other) yesterday so promised myself I'd check in this morning and, well, then, saw your message first thing morning.

Well I'm pleased things are alright (as well as can be expected under the circumstances and with the way that you are feeling anyway).

I have to admit I'm fast running out of steam myself my good man. You never know i.e. you and I could meet somebody and maybe sooner than you think! Lol!

For now though and for whatever time is left: let's try make the most of it anyway (although I know what it's like i.e. you get to a point where there is just no point if that makes sense).
But yeah, that makes perfect sense, a lot of sense in fact (y)

How are you feeling now?
Clock is ticking.
I know waiting for something special to ourselves can be super hard and feel painful.
Looks like time goes slower, bur when you get your special package you'll just laugh.
Have you done anything special with your last time?
Maybe go try benji jumping, it's really cool and cheap. Just an idea.
Something like that.
This is one of the most interesting threads out here, I hope mods don't ban it or something.
I wish you the best @LetzteAusfahrt!
Hi
Your name lets me assume that you understand me particularly well ;)

Time runs and runs and runs ....
But as you put it right, it runs extremely slowly. The wait is getting more and more difficult because I received my package a long time ago.

But I have to wait for a transfer to my bank account so I can forward the money to a friend who urgently needs it for their child. That makes me bear the wait.

Actually, I wanted to do a few more things this summer that I've wanted for a long time. E.g. also consume the drugs that I used to keep my hands off of

But unfortunately this world doesn't work if you don't have money.

I have not been able to have a cheerful party or enjoy life in all my life. I can't do that now either, I don't know how. So I just wait for my bus to come.

Thank you for your wishes. I appreciate it. Of course I wish you too

Hi,
Just wanted to comment something.

I can understand the option of suicide, it's part of the human condition and I can see how it could make sense even from an evolutionary biology point of view.
The only thing that bothers me about your situation is that you've been unmedicated for your whole life, you've been stuck with the same neurochemistry that's been causing all your problems, probably getting worse over time. Being severely depressed and isolated for so many years would drive most sentient creatures to suicide.

You should really try drugs, and I don't say that often. You don't necessarily have to feel bad all the time, you can actually take a substance and feel good... That's the whole reason humans have always used drugs.

You're right when you say that the past can't be changed. However you don't really have access to the past, you only have access to a very distorted version of it, a weird mental construction made with blurry pictures and strong emotions (also called memories). Your version of the past inevitably dictates the way you act and how you view the present and the future.
By changing your brain chemistry (drugs/medication, therapy, etc...) you might be able to experience things in a different way, without thinking about the same version of the past, without the same negative emotions. And I think that when things go well and you feel good about yourself suddenly the past (meaning things that happened many years/decades ago) starts to seem less important.

Of course it's your decision to make, it's just that I personally can't imagine leaving this world (and probably our only chance to have a conscious experience) without exploring that option first.

Sorry if it sometimes takes a little longer for me to answer.
I am a little behind schedule because I am writing with many.

So I just wait for my bus to come
While I won't talk about the circumstances here, trust me even though you don't know me, I know exactly how this feels. I am waiting for a piece of paper to come and have been waiting for 5 months now. Previous poster was absolutely right though, there is relief in knowing your fate and that you have complete control over it. It is the waiting that distresses.

At the moment we are both still there, but my time will soon run out. Until then I will be happy to write here and give answers to all questions that will come.
Do you have a specific date in mind or will it be the day of the money transfer? The day after the transfer?

Oddly enough I've been wondering the same thing for the last day or two (and was hoping to have received a reply from my post above of 7 August 2020).

Just checked that other forum though i.e. he was last seen there at 02h06 (GMT+2) this morning. His package arrived, so far as I can tell, a few days ago though. I cannot PM him there or anything like that as I only have 1 post there (and I can only assume the same rules apply over there i.e. a certain minimum number of posts are required before you can contact members directly).

Anyway and judging by his latest posts: he's still on track and resolute. Hopefully we'll hear from him here sometime before the time comes.

Tell you one or two things though:

That forum can do your head in if you're not prepared for it. And it makes things very very real. You know: sometimes people casually mention suicide and most people I know have considered it at some point in their lives but it's normally only as passing thought and their lives move on. But once you're really there at that point i.e. decided, done the necessary planning and research, and even set the date: it's a whole new reality. And for somebody that's actually reached that point: the strangest thing happens. It is from that moment onward always a real and concrete option (not some passing thought anymore). In other words: somebody that's not reached that point may be presented with a problem or encounter real issues and to them they have may have let's say "Option 1", "Option 2", or "Option 3" to resolve. But once somebody has reached that point: "Option 4" (being suicide) is ALWAYS an option just as real as the other three in my example. And there's no returning from that. It's quite a strange and intriguing phenomenon which I've never seen discussed anywhere.

But yeh: it's hard going there. Reading posts of members that have gotten to that final point and then following them through the entire process until they're gone. Even for somebody who has reached that point: it's still surreal reading every single time. And some people have been put through the ringer so bad in their lives or have ended up in bad situations from where there is no return. And living with mental health issues, depression, sorrow, regret, loss etc. can be and is every bit as painful as chronic and debilitating pain or excruciating withdrawal symptoms the difference being that excruciating withdrawal symptoms (as an example) will eventually pass as I'm sure most around here will know. Sometimes, mostly, the other issues I've mentioned will never pass. But as I've said: only somebody who has been there or is there will get it. Mostly the attitude of those that don't get it is something along the lines of "don't be ridiculous, pull yourself toward yourself, things will get better, think of what it would do to those that love you" (and so on and so forth). Life doesn't work that way. There's absolutely no rule in any book of rules that says that a torrid life or dismal quality of life WILL eventually get better. For some it's a simple reality that it is what it is and the only choice to to be made is whether to live in agony (be it mental or physical and sometimes even both) until you die of natural causes (which in some cases could be decades) or just draw the line in the sand and say "that's it". Respect.

By the way (and believe it or not this is also harm reduction intended): there's another site called lostallhope dot com. I mention this because it's one of those topics that would surprise many if delved deeper into and this site is not a forum but contains a LOT of information including statistical information. Most people assume, for example, that using a firearm is a guaranteed method. You'd be surprised at the statistics of failed attempts by firearm and the resulting and permanent damage done and the individual then has no option but to live with it until they die of natural causes. On the other site mentioned: Fentanyl has come up more than once. You will not believe the misinformation re: Fentanyl on that site. It's a conundrum I live with on a daily basis to be honest i.e. help and impart knowledge (thus guaranteeing success) or not. It's a line I've still not as yet defined for myself i.e. the line between being compassionate or aiding and abetting.

Oh and @DeadManWalkin':

Nice of you to also check up on the chap. See. Told you the other day another thread: you're not SUCH a cunt! Lol!
For me it is funny to read that the other forum checked whether I was still alive. But of course it's understandable if I don't answer for a long time, I'm sorry.

I can clearly confirm what you wrote on the other forum. They are impressive words for me because I don't see them that way anymore. Everything has become normal for me, what I read and write there.

Only one thing is still tough for me. When someone has opened his goodbye thread, with whom I wrote regularly, that has grown dear to my heart. When I write with my friend while he's dying. It always hurts again, but the pain is replaced by the thought that it finally doesn't have to suffer any more agony. That he found his peace.

There is still something to add to your explanation of the 4 options.

The point I've reached The point after option 4 at which options 1-3 are no longer available. At this point I have been standing since mid-March and I will stand until the end of September until I can finally start my goodbye thread.

I'm looking forward to this moment

First of all brother welcome sorry for the pain you feel but at least you honest.

If you only could hold back some more time just a month at first and explore other meds you can go on with you doctor you never know it could work. Please brother you only get one life once you are gone you gone. Something could work but if you end it and leave the one person who loves you with a lot of pain and a lot of what-ifs.
I say this because my best pal in the UK hanged himself coming up to 4 years because of bad marriage. We still left with what-ifs and pain a lot of pain and sorrow. Keep well bro and use this site to maybe see another way for yourself
Hello yubacity

I'm sorry for you that you lost your best pal to suicide. I suspect that it came as a surprise and hit you very hard. Left you with the unanswered question about "why".

Your kind words to me tell me that you are, as we say suicidal, a pro life person. Just by the way. With your post you would probably have been blocked in the other forum.

A pro life person will never understand why someone does ctb. He can't understand it because he didn't get to that point that @ dalpat077 mentioned.

In my case it is so that another month would be of little use if I have been looking for another solution for 37 years.

I am glad that you made the suggestion with other drugs. I am glad for you. Please don't get me wrong, but that tells me you have no idea about the problem.

I'm already on medication, 375 mg venlafaxine. The max allowed dose. The drug works very well, I can cope with my everyday tasks almost normally.

Unfortunately, drugs can never cure or eliminate the cause of chronic depression. Medicines can only help you to find a way out of the problem yourself. Just like any psychotherapy.

Anyone who has passed a certain point no longer wants to look for this way out because they have found their own emergency exit and can finally be satisfied again with it.

Hello.

Well: as you have already seen there are quite a few that are very concerned about you and wish there was something they could do to help. So it's really great that you replied here. Thank you. As you will know I've read your latest posts on the other site so I know what's going on. Whatever happens: I do wish you well.

Don't worry about long replies either i.e. I know you have to use Google Translate which is painful at best!
I really appreciate that I only get supportive words here and that many are worried about me.

But I'm actually doing very well, I look forward to my future with joy, which nobody can change. I am also happy because I still have some time to help others plan their own future. Or like here, to answer your questions or to give you an insight into my own world.

Alternatively, after my departure @ dalpat077 can surely step in for me, he stalks me perfectly
😂

Hi,
Just wanted to comment something.

I can understand the option of suicide, it's part of the human condition and I can see how it could make sense even from an evolutionary biology point of view.
The only thing that bothers me about your situation is that you've been unmedicated for your whole life, you've been stuck with the same neurochemistry that's been causing all your problems, probably getting worse over time. Being severely depressed and isolated for so many years would drive most sentient creatures to suicide.

You should really try drugs, and I don't say that often. You don't necessarily have to feel bad all the time, you can actually take a substance and feel good... That's the whole reason humans have always used drugs.

You're right when you say that the past can't be changed. However you don't really have access to the past, you only have access to a very distorted version of it, a weird mental construction made with blurry pictures and strong emotions (also called memories). Your version of the past inevitably dictates the way you act and how you view the present and the future.
By changing your brain chemistry (drugs/medication, therapy, etc...) you might be able to experience things in a different way, without thinking about the same version of the past, without the same negative emotions. And I think that when things go well and you feel good about yourself suddenly the past (meaning things that happened many years/decades ago) starts to seem less important.

Of course it's your decision to make, it's just that I personally can't imagine leaving this world (and probably our only chance to have a conscious experience) without exploring that option first.
Once again a post that hits the nail on the head. It would be nice if official medicine and current laws looked like this too. You are absolutely right in my eyes.

There is only one small problem.

I don't have PTSD triggered by events that I could remember.
I have complex PTSD that is based on the absence of events. Which is based on the lack of developmentally necessary experience of feelings and emotions. The lack of experience did not enable me to have important experiences and events.

It is no longer possible for me to fill these white holes in the past. Not now and not in the future, even if my mind wishes for it 24 hours a day, longs for it and consumes it.

In my case, I could only temporarily turn my mind off it with drugs and would only suffer more each time the effects wore off. I know, I've tried it.

Unfortunately, this path is closed to me. If I still use drugs now, it's only for pleasure

While I won't talk about the circumstances here, trust me even though you don't know me, I know exactly how this feels. I am waiting for a piece of paper to come and have been waiting for 5 months now. Previous poster was absolutely right though, there is relief in knowing your fate and that you have complete control over it. It is the waiting that distresses.
The wait is all the more tormenting because I could actually leave at any time. I have my ticket in hand. Leaving a place from which I have wanted to escape for a long time because it torments me so much.

It's getting harder and harder to wait.

Do you have a specific date in mind or will it be the day of the money transfer? The day after the transfer?
I have a special date shortly after the transfer. The reason is that I will document my method in detail for the other forum.

I can't do that alone, so I have to stick to a schedule. ;)

Are you posting in other places other than your new member introduction? It might be useful with these last days alive to share some harm reduction to this site. Your experience and wisdom might help someone from inadvertently harming themselves or others with their drug use. I dunno? It seems like you only want to post about offing yourself, instead of helping BL and our ongoing mission of harm reduction and addiction/recovery?

If you just posted here about killing yourself and nothing more, that would be rather selfish on your part, don’t you think? I hate to be a dick, but if you have any helpful harm reduction and experiences and you don’t want to share it, that is the definition of a dick.

Please use the remainder of your time on this earth to contribute something useful to this site, and not be incredibly selfish with your: me me me me me poor me me me me I have a small dick poor me me me me me me. That will annoy this wizard, who has been dead before and revived with paddles. I know what happens when you die (dead five minutes) and you won’t like where you will go.

I have no patience for selfish souls that will not help others. I’m talking about Bluelight. Get to work here on BL before you go to the place that you know you will go! It’s not fun dude and the pain will last forever and it will never ever go away.

Just a heads up from your friendly neighborhood wizard.

—Wizard🧙‍♂️
Hello wizard

Thank you for your post, it enables me to ease my guilty conscience.

I am actually quite of your opinion, even if you are wrong.

When I registered here, I just wanted to briefly clarify a few questions about drugs for myself without actually writing. My thread of introductions was simply politeness towards the other users.
Unfortunately I made the little mistake that I copied and posted the wrong introductory text. The text that contains the part about the suicide.

Since then, I've been answering questions and providing information here, although I don't really have the time. In my main forum there are regularly 500-600 users from all over the world online, so a lot comes together, in addition to two other forums and dozens of private conversations.

I do this because, like you wish from mier, I can help others to give them an insight into my world.

My reasons for this, however, are not in the area of drug use, I am not so good at offering help.

But as soon as there is calm in my introductory thread, I will also consider the rest of the forum.

Get to work here on BL before you go to the place that you know you will go! It’s not fun dude and the pain will last forever and it will never ever go away.
—Wizard🧙‍♂️
It would be very interesting to find out where you were in those 5 minutes when your brain was not supplied with fresh oxygen.

I know what will come next, but unfortunately I cannot know this transition phase

Too funny.

While I was posting my "dissertation" the OP was posting at the same time and basically said in a few sentences what took me an entire PAGE to express. And he has to use Google Translate! Lol! Maybe I should start doing the same i.e. save you all from reading these long winded responses of mine! Lol!
Hey dalpat, could we request an executive summary of your post followed by the detail moving forward? :)

Are you lekker in J'burg (ex-Kapie here)

Howzit! Lol!

Other than it being real cold: all fine here in Johannesburg (other than the fact that the country in general in fucked of course)! Lol!

Nice to hear from you.

Executive summary and detail of further course of action to follow! Lol!
Ja, what a waste of a beautiful country. At least you guys have got summer coming though.

SWEETzerland has been recognized as the best/safest/richest country in the world since 2015. Also the country where my fav music genre "DSBM" originally comes from.

And the third country that shipped Iran some medicines in order to save the lives of some of my compatriots who were or still are suffering from covid. In the year 2016, when i saw a group of tourists coming from SZ, I didnt let them to book a hotel. I pleased them to stay at my house, The door of my house always remains open to SZ ppl. Plus SZ is my ONLY DESIRABLE country in west of the earth. The brain of SZ ppl and SZ politicians seems to work way better than some of other nations.

Anyway, welcome to Bluelight.

Last edited: