• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Green... WTF?? Help?

(V)enthol.

Bluelighter
I got these today, I cant tell what the logo is, anyone got any ideas? I havent found them anywhere on PR or ED.

They look like japanese/chinese characters, but I know they are not... Can anyone help?By the way, the top is beveled/bezeled(sp?), the bottom is domed.

Attachments

• dfhdfhg.JPG
    dfhdfhg.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 91
Also, I havent popped pills since 2004. And I just ate 1 & 3/4, and railed the other half.

Oh my, here it commmmmmes =)

whoaa 2004? damn man that pill looks really really good it looks like its glowing dude! i bet your gonna have one HELL of a time HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFEE!

Who cares what's pressed on it the most important thing is have you tested it?

If you haven't tested it then don't consume it, it's that simple. You could be eating anything but I guess it's a bit late saying that seeing as you have already consumed it.

Methbomb/ BZP or some caffeine and something... Not very empathetic, but very stimuating, wide eyes, really speedy/methy/ampy...

Still nice, I've yet to have any uppers since 04. So its still fun to me.. =)

Pill Id's are not allowed in ED so I am going to shift this on over to Pillreports, they should be able to give you more assistance over there.

Mods: as always, use your discretion :)

Sorry you guys, I was goign to mention that if it needs to be moved, do so. So thank you for moving it.

Thanks for the move, pff :)

When you are sober, you should do a Pill Report on this since you say they are not ecstasy.

:)

I popped the first one at 5:45PM, got home about 20min later, and popped 3/4 of a pill and then railed the rest. So I consumed 2 of these weird green pills, which in my E-sperience, tells me it was mostly an amphetamine of some kind, then some caffeine probably, and a LOW dose of MDXX. Rolled, but it was one of them funny roll feelings, like way speedy/no empathy. Until about 9:30-10pm then I started to get SUPER talkative and very empathetic. I hung out with my buddy and his girl for a few hours, socializing like no other, E talk, you know the deal. Then AFTER him, knowing I was rolling, and after a few hours of talking and chilling, he goes, "HEY- I've got some pills, from last summer(he hadnt sold em), they've been chilling in my closet since last June" he tells me.

"?! What bro, lemme see!" I respond, he pulls out a bag with like 10-15 big FAT Light Pink Louis Vuitton's, they were some fattty pills. They looked all crummy(the GOOD crummy look) covered in pink dust from one that had broke open, super soft press. " Ill give em to you on the cheap!" So I decided since I picked tonight to do some ills, that I might as well grab one of these too. I threw it in my mouth, BOOM it starts to fall apart and all I taste is that wonderful garage/liquorish smell I've associated with good pills, way back in the day.

Swallowed that pink bad boy about 20 min ago, its 12:10PM now. I already feel that warm rush flowing heavily, and its time to throw on some Tech Itch, and let the good times 'roll'<3 <3

I havent had these things since the Winter of 04, or the Spring of 05. And I can say, that I am completely faced. I think these Pink LVs were MDA, or some combo, I am getting that Yellow Ying-Yang feeling of "Holy Faced"

EDIT-- My eyes are the EXACT opposite than my avatar. Also, I dont know why, but after the first 2 pills, it took about 1+hr till I started to really come up(which is why at first I was thinking BZP, or something along those lines). Ive been faced pretty good for the last 4 hours, and it should continue with the recent popping of the 3rd bean. :D Wish me luck!

Also, I couldnt find either of these pills on Pill Reports or anything, all the pics of the Red/pink LV's look nothing like these. As well as those green ones, I still dont know what the press is. But I am SO glad it wasnt any crazy RC pill. I would hate to think I'm about to be faced, and then have a fat dose of 2C-Whatever, or DOx. :) PLUR Every1

It sorta looks like a kanji character...just messed up on the right side...

How are you sure it's not..?

Well, I dont know what a kanji character is.. (edit- It totally looks Kanji. I dont know what word/idea it is though)

Sober now, just woke, fell asleep within 30 min. When I came down, it just went away. That might have had something to do with the fact that I popped some seroquel when I realized I wasnt feeling anything else, I feel abit groggy today, but thats it, nothing a full meal wont fix. As for the ills, Id probably rate them 6/10. MDXX + Amp/Meth. Medium quality, for street pills.

On a side note, I got no eye wiggles. So I assumed they werent THAT good. For me, not rolling in a long time... They were decent.