Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsubishi = Violent Behaviour

thwackkk

Bluelighter
Hi, i was just wondering if anybody who has taken a pale green/dark speckles Mitsubishi in Sydney lately experienced and uncharacteristic loss of normal "moral" control, memory, and and any uncontrollable/uncharacteristic violent tendancies.

The pill was taken in conjunction with speed and moderate alcohol consumption, but nothing that i haven't "handled" before.....i am always a very happy piller/drinker and have never had any sort of violent episode in my life.

Last edited:
MDMA isnt a magic happy pill, its a mood enhancer. it mightve been your mood at the time.

Agreed......just wondering if anyone had tested and found anything out of the ordinary.

I've never lost control like this before. It has put me off all drugs....and probably alcohol!

Yet another thread where people need to be reminded to use a tester. They are easily available and may help answer your questions. Also a little more detail on the pills such as size may help.

Speed and alcohol combined arent always a huge well of happiness either. Could be set and setting.

Set and Setting would of played a huge part building up to the reaction occuring, As said above, "Speed" and "Alcohol" would not have been a positive contributor to the outcome. If you are depressed or have some sort of mental illness or anything similiar, it would be advisable not to use MDxx on a regular basis. There are many factors to look at though, Did you test these pills at all. ?

lol you took speed and think it's weird you get violent?

In my experience mixing speed with booze can really give you a feeling of fearlessness, indestructability, eg: i can break down walls. Sometimes the slightest annoyance can set you over the edge and turn you into a violent rage.

However i personally believe character has a lot to do with it. Some people just cant handle some situations and resort to violence. Others can simply walk away and not bat an eyelid. If you became overly aggressive maybe you should have a look at yourself and your state of mind and not try and blame everything on the cocktail of drugs you're taking.

fuck in heaven

Nothing you havnt handled before? that dosnt mean anything, there is always a first time... I would say it would have been more the speed though.. speed is nasty nasty nasty

Personally I'm not a huge fan of speed. It generally makes me a bit arrogant, cocky and easily annoyed at people!! So I tend to stay away from it or have it occasionally when I feel like it. I certainly wouldn't say it's a drug that's puts me at ease...in the extreme case it makes me a little angry for no reason...perhaps it has the same effect on you? Particularly if combined w/ alcohol..

Set + Setting + Polydrug use = Who knows?

Theres your answer.

looks more like an equation to me

here is a better one --> Amphetamine + Alcohol = Agressive attitude

Thankyou all.....i agree with all that has been said, just wanted to discount the particular pill as the friend that gave it to me is going stir-crazy thinking she is somehow responsible for what eventuated.

Appreciate your comments...i'm off it all, too damn scary!

Whats this? A sensible (ex?) recreational drug user. Its great to see that some still have enough common sense to know when things are on top of them and take action to rectify. Good work thwackkk and good luck.

Thwacck....just outta curiousity...what was the particular incident? Was it something happened or just unusual feelings of angry that you were able to supress? Don't have to answer if you don't want..

Ps; definitely setting and ppl and mood beforehand play a huge role...I've found myself pissed off when there are certain ppl around ie drunken jocks but I think they are just annoying in general anyway :p

Background:

Been a clubber/piller for about 5yrs....moreso in the last 3...this last year, particularly over NY i've been going quite hard.

Usually do about 2-3 pills, a half G of wizz and a few drinks on a big one.......times this by 3 i guess then over a massive weekend.

I've noticed that i've snapped at a couple of people, only ever verbally, after these huge weekends....i put it down to the old seratoinin depletion excuse, but looking back this was an obvious sign of things to come.

Last weekend:

This last event only involved 1 pill, less than half a g of wizz and a half dozen beers...it was after a week of pretty hard work...i shouldn't have really gone out to begin with. I'd been basically made redundant, lost my drivers license, and thought i'd lost my girl in the preceding 3 weeks (CRUCIAL INFO i'm thinking)

Dropped and did some wizz.....drank a couple at the club, then went to a friends work where i made a total ass of myself (don't remember more than flashes of this)...don't remember going home, during which time i apparently sent some pretty abusive text messages (very unlike me).....and it all culminated when someone i care deeply for just did not respond to something i said, and i flipped, started throwing things at walls and at them, cursing, and crying, and everything that i've never done in my life.....i only remember flashes of this too. I've never been involved in a violent act in my life, PERIOD.

I'm never one to preach to people....and please, this doesn't in any way go out to JUST eccy users (occaisional/moderate), or occaisional/moderate apmhetamines and/or alcohol users, but hey, if you reckon your the big man for being able to go harder than all your mates, and do this pretty regularly.....just a gentle warning from me....CHECK YOURSELF....you may do something you never thought yourself capable of, and lose someone precious to you in the process......i'm at the lowest point in my life right now, and i'm questioning who the fuck i really am. I'm just so lucky to have friends around me who care and know i'm not really the monster i became last weekend.

I quit a longterm pot habit and pack a day ciggy habit just over 4 years ago....i've never looked back and until last weekend i actually liked the person i'd built myself up to....i guess this is just another slap in the face that life loves to throw at ya....no more drugs for me...ever!

Peace, and see you rockin' on the dancefloors :)

Last edited:
Great to hear you are either quitting drugs or at least taking a break. Stick to it, keep yourself occupied and things should be good/looking up.

I'd say what happened is basically the result of being burnt out. You have perhaps been going too hard for too long, which eventually has to lead to something. I've seen more than a few friend eventually snap or wigout, it happens and usually means its time to put drugs on the backburner and generally knock things back a notch until you can sort it out.

Take care and feel free to stick around this board. There could be more helpful info/support here to help you along.

I had your exact combo last friday night couple bumps of speed and no wasnt violent but i had lots of alcohol and 3 green mitsis and I cant remember about 6 hours of the night, i has flashes of some parts but its completely gone. My friends reakon i was just running a muck completely wasted. But no violence to speak of thankfully!

I've only ever experienced such "loss" with a one time accidental overdose of K.

Look, i have no doubt that the event was atleast 75% mood and background induced, but i just thought that the experience on the pill was wayyyy too out of the ordinary not to be a contributing factor.....i was just not myself, morally, and thats before the violent episode....and the memory loss was shocking too.

Might be one to keep an eye on, or atleast not to do in any sort of combination.

Last edited:
I remember having Green Mitsi's * and the week before that as well. Everyone I spoke to said they didnt enjoy them and also the night was a bit "blurry" . Def a bad batch those ones...

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator: