• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

green butterflies in socal area

stonedandrolling89

Bluelighter
Last night, I was given a green butterfly from a friend. Their connect had given it to her as a sample, but she doesn't take e, and to make a long story short, i got a free tab.

Now, I haven't found any reports on these pills on pillreports or ecstasydata, so I decided to take it myself and find out since I don't have a test kit.

The pill was thick, like a triplestack, green, with lots of brown and white speckles. The imprint of the butterfly was faint, and very oldschool. It was just the outline of a butterfly. It was a soft pill, and didn't take any chewing to dissolve. Definitely had the bitter taste of MDxx, but also had a hint of the taste of ketamine or pcp. And it's only 11:19AM at the moment.

I dropped at 11:08AM.

We'll see what happens and I'll report back.

Im'a go clean the house now.

Also, does anybody know anything about these tabs?

Information would be much appreciated.

Much love.
stonedandrolling89

UPDATE:

These pills turned out to be bunk. I could've swore from the taste, but I guess that can even been misleading sometimes.

So yeah, this thread can be closed/deleted.

Oh, and don't waste your time on these.

I'm going to keep this open, so others looking at/for the same pill can see your post. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Well, 4mg of xanax and some dank headies have made the day all better.

especially since i haven't taken any benzos for a little over two months.

anyway, yeah, watch out for these pills, please. they are an odd color of green, the print of the butterfly is very hard to see unless under bright lighting, and they're covered in brown speckles and some white speckles.

Too bad you didn't get a pic before you took it. 4mg of Xanax (wow, I'd be out for DAYS!)....were these speedy at all or ?? You state before that they're bunk, just want to clarify. Thanks! :)

They felt like a low dose of amphetamines(about 50mg), with a low dose of a dissociative in them.

Barely any dilation of pupils, just enough to tell I'd taken a low dose of amph.

I danced for a couple of hours, smoked some Aghani Goo, ak-47, dragon, and some random purple strain.

I've now consumed 7mg alprazolam(xanax) over the past 3 hours, and smoked down.

It's nice how everything works itself out.

And fuck you bastards pressing these whack ass pills. You deserve to be force-fed an entire batch of your garbage product and convulse out and die like a self-centered piece of shit should.

Ecstasy is NOT about profit.
Ecstasy is about giving people the chance to just be and realize how beautiful life is, therefore, ecstasy shouldn't even be as expensive as it is.

It's all about the peace, love, unity, and respect, man.

What ever happened to true people?

stonedandrolling89 said:
They felt like a low dose of amphetamines(about 50mg), with a low dose of a dissociative in them.

Barely any dilation of pupils, just enough to tell I'd taken a low dose of amph.

I danced for a couple of hours, smoked some Aghani Goo, ak-47, dragon, and some random purple strain.

I've now consumed 7mg alprazolam(xanax) over the past 3 hours, and smoked down.

It's nice how everything works itself out.

And fuck you bastards pressing these whack ass pills. You deserve to be force-fed an entire batch of your garbage product and convulse out and die like a self-centered piece of shit should.

Ecstasy is NOT about profit.
Ecstasy is about giving people the chance to just be and realize how beautiful life is, therefore, ecstasy shouldn't even be as expensive as it is.

It's all about the peace, love, unity, and respect, man.

What ever happened to true people?

It used to be about all that, now it's all about profit, profit, profit. Shame. :(

Thanks for the heads up...ever thought about a testing kit? :)