• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

green 6-point stars/star of david pills

I've seen these in the European section of Pill Reports over the years...I think it's a pretty common press over there. You may have some imports, check the EU section of PR to see what's going around currently on with these. :)

We had these a few months ago in Dallas. They are adulterated with something. Not one inkling of MDMA or MDA in them.

made in nazi meth labs
they'll kill you if you take 3

so im guessing these are all meth, and no mdma? also, anyone heard of purple airplanes, they are very good press, rounded back and look awesome, but i would llike to know if anyone has tried them or heard anything about them

I had 3 green star of david pills this weekend in Wisconsin. brought over straight from Amsterdam. Pure MDMA + binders, they just dissolve when you bite them. Best rolls I've ever had:D

Drock said:
I had 3 green star of david pills this weekend in Wisconsin. brought over straight from Amsterdam. Pure MDMA + binders, they just dissolve when you bite them. Best rolls I've ever had:D

ditto :)

the star of davids that were around my area were blue. they sucked pretty sure. piperizines or low low mdma.... are they beveled? flat top and bottom?