• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

You do know you don't have to kill anyone innocent, right? That's the coolest part of this game, you can play it almost literally anyway you want.

Hell, just go walk your dog down by Vespucci Beach if you're so scared of hurting someone 8)

I admit that I am still intrigued, and with you saying this, more so. I think it's really on me, how I handle it, and process it. I just found the opening scene unnerving, and then the hearing of the "N word" right off the bat so many times, and the attacking of the only guy to "represent me", so easily, the easily shook white dude... who people try to take advantage of, sometimes. I am sensitive. I saw reflections I didn't want to see. Some could say that that's being a pussy. They'd be part right. I get fucked. I make babies. I want to make good babies (thoughts, ripples). But that's also up to me.

In an end, I value things like this, and want to conquer it. Find my own light.

With respect, I hadn't been playing games for about two weeks prior, as my focus has been on other things, and when I did accept it, I knew I wouldn't be accepting, anyways, as I had been eating dark chocolate, and it messes with my emotional tolerances, for one.

Me not accepting this, would be about like me committing suicide, ultimately, the way I have seen it. Still, I also won't go robbing banks at gun-point, or raping and murdering women and children, just to accept it, in real life.

...Crushing sternums because she loves that (sarcastically, they meant it), I feel I have been doing that, or trying to, unconsciously, to some. The mirror might not be pretty. I want inside.

I know some of you say "it's just a game", but I've been challenged that that's all that life is, too... A simulation. I've seen my thoughts form, in some form, ahead of me.

Edit many hours later: Still I wonder, are there not potentially cops that are "innocent" in this game? I have a hard time imagining playing GTA without having to shoot my way out of some situations.

And where does this end? Simulated sex trafficking? Rape? A, B, A, B, Y Joystick this way and that way. ... ? Just thoughts.

Last edited:
Well, alls I think is maybe we do a poll on favourite character.

Who's yours What 23?

Last edited:
^^ Yes, because the kind of "molly" they are promoting is the nasty bath salt chemical soup in a capsule type.

It's just them reflecting the popular culture of the time though, to be expected.
Not to call you out or anything because I do enjoy/your posts but.....how the fuck do you know. Molly as a term for MDMA has been around for ages. Unless your later in the game than I am and they reprsent molly as salts but that makes no sense to be considering it's a video game.... It would be cool though if your chacter could snort MDVP and go on an insane stimulant rampage!

Speaking of crazy missions, has anyone done the one at the legalize stand in the park. Won't spoil it but Micheal get super stoned, crazziness, and hiliarty insues!=D

^^ Yes, because the kind of "molly" they are promoting is the nasty bath salt chemical soup in a capsule type.
In the game, Mollis is an erectile dysfunction pill.

Which option did you pick?

The only logical choice really is The Third Way but Im just curious if anyone decided to off Michael or Trevor?

Well they make references to a "nightclub filled with sweaty kids pumping out EDM music 24 hours a day! I'm ready to pop some Molly!" on Weazel News, as well as a number of other equally dumb references. I don't really care, I find it amusing really and as I said they're just keeping up with the popular culture. They could be talking about pure MDMA, sure.. but the majority of the people who play this game and go out to buy "Molly" will be greeted by a bag full of random white powders.

I know, I know.. I'm basically just saying "think of the children!". I'm just tired of the way "Molly" is so tirelessly promoted by people trying to make money, every new song referencing that slutty bitch creates 100 "dealers" slanging bath salts to high schoolers

/rant

Go back to that park as Trevor though, he can play a similar mission that's even better lol

Speaking of crazy missions, has anyone done the one at the legalize stand in the park. Won't spoil it but Micheal get super stoned, crazziness, and hiliarty insues!=D

Dude, that was NOT weed in that doobie.

Could nearly write a list of things that spring to mind though...

What 23's obsession with sternums is putting me off this thread. Throw the game out and stop flaming if it's not your thing.

In the game, Mollis is an erectile dysfunction pill.

Which option did you pick?

The only logical choice really is The Third Way but Im just curious if anyone decided to off Michael or Trevor?

Arrrrgggghhhhhh i was half baked this morn and I looked at the spoiler you posted. Going to eat LARGE quantities of etiz to forget what I read (i wont really, srsly over amnesia).

Almost done with the game. Preparing for the final big heist.

Stoked for multiplayer to come out on the 1st. Then again... I'm kind of dreading it because I know it's going to be hard to focus on doing anything else!

Just started playing as trevor. dont think i shoulda bought the air strip

Ah thats ok then. cant be assed to do the drop missions for a crap amount of money

^ Yeah, same.. pretty sure you need it to advance the game though. I haven't bought any other properties, they seem mainly like a waste of money. Some side missions but still..

Yeah I haven't bothered with properties either. The best way to make money for me has been the stock market. The Lester Assassination missions and manipulating it yourself in between. Plus a few armored truck and store robberies in the meantime, hah.

^ You can control the stock market too. If you invest in LTD oil then go blow up every RON Oil station you see, your stock prices will rise ;)

or even better, invest in insurance companies and blow up a lot of cars =D