Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television GRAHAM HANCOCK Lost Civilizations (Globalist Psyop)

90sdance

Bluelighter
Didnt watch it, dont intent on watching it - but im already familiar with this guy and the agenda. He belongs to the ancient aliens brigade, which is a component of OPERATION BLUEBEAM. For those who dont know/havnt figured it out yet, globofilth hq are trying to engender a manufactured degradation and eventual collapse of our society. They believe this is necessary prior to their institution of a global technocratic utopia. One of their lines of attack in this global work of zersetzung is to deconstruct known archeology, and various other disciplines. Attempting to further the dumb down the culture is a more general aim. Convincing everyone that our ancient civilizations where constructed by aliens (and that they are the descendants of said aliens) is the gameplan. Do not fall for it tho as it is little more than a very well funded hoax, and various serious archeologists within academia have thoroughly debunked it. Expect however to see more attacks on divergent bodies of established knowledge from this fifth column over the coming years and decades.

Also expect to see the proliferation of various baseless scare campaigns designed to induce fear, increase social control and generate revenue. I would also suggest that we should regard with suspicion their attempts to normalize/popularize the use of a plethora of psychoactive drugs (our own biases and consumption preferences not withstanding) - try to consider seriously why they want to proliferate drugs in such a fashion. They created an opioid crisis with one hand and will use it to flood society with psychoactives with the other. Other psyops to look out for include weather scares (connected to climate alarmism) and all manner of pseudo environmentalism (various unsubstantiated scare stories - usually designed to limit your rights to own, farm and hunt on land ect - anything to reduce your capacity for self sufficiency and monetary prosperity). Lastly il say that it may sound a tad insane, but it is unfortunately the case that many of the so called elite belong to a batshit religious cult wherein they believe they are ordained by their god to preside over depopulation and the eventual implementation of a one world transhumanist technocracy. They have a list of countries they dont think should exist anymore (mainly in the middle east) but also plan on crashing the world economy at some point.

Last edited:
So the ancient aliens brigade wants us to believe that aliens helped us to become the technologically advanced civilization we are, that they gave us huge monolithic stone structures, etc etc.

Yet they also want to scare us with false alien propaganda? That aliens now want to destroy us after millennia? Doesn’t make a lick of sense…. What makes more sense is you are the type to believe any nonsensical conspiracy theory that comes your direction.

-GC

The ancient alien people overwhelmingly try to convince people that aliens are benevolent. It's actually the government/media that tries to suggest they're bad, which is why in the majority of alien movies they are portrayed as evil monsters.

I don't have much regard for Graham Hancock. He's always seemed like a crank to me, making claims or strongly insinuating that things were a certain way in the distant past with no or very little evidence. Isn't he the guy who claims that the pyramids in Egypt were constructed during the late Pleistocene?

There are many archeologists who have done important work resurrecting ancient civilizations, or paleoanthropologists who have well-researched (and often surprising) findings regarding human origins and the movement of archaic and modern humans across the globe. I'd advise people to check out those folks, not crackpots like Hancock.

I don't have much regard for Graham Hancock. He's always seemed like a crank to me, making claims or strongly insinuating that things were a certain way in the distant past with no or very little evidence. Isn't he the guy who claims that the pyramids in Egypt were constructed during the late Pleistocene?

There are many archeologists who have done important work resurrecting ancient civilizations, or paleoanthropologists who have well-researched (and often surprising) findings regarding human origins and the movement of archaic and modern humans across the globe. I'd advise people to check out those folks, not crackpots like Hancock.
He doesn't really "claim" anything, only makes suggestions. People call him a pseudoscientist, but he just dodges that by saying he's not a scientist, he calls himself a journalist.

I find his theories amusing, but certainly don't believe anything he says without pairing it with hard skepticism.

He is correct when he says that humans are a "species with amnesia", it's rather interesting how little we know about our past... but that doesn't mean he has any of the answers, either.

I believe his TED talk was banned, lol. He's sort of like Alex Jones in that he makes his living with salacious speculation without necessarily claiming to be anything more than a "journalist".

So the ancient aliens brigade wants us to believe that aliens helped us to become the technologically advanced civilization we are, that they gave us huge monolithic stone structures, etc etc.

Yet they also want to scare us with false alien propaganda? That aliens now want to destroy us after millennia? Doesn’t make a lick of sense…. What makes more sense is you are the type to believe any nonsensical conspiracy theory that comes your direction.

-GC

There are no aliens. The ancient alien narrative is a cult based around the work of Zecharia Sitchin. Its also a doctrine of Theosophy (another development on Jewish Mysticism) where they believe that higher beings descended to earth from space in what they call the fourth age. These they credit with the construction of Atlantis and by extension most early civilization. It is expected (in their doctrine) that these higher beings will return at some point to aid in the reunification and repair of the earth. To this end they have entertained the idea of manufacturing some manner of contact in order to consolidate the worlds population and render them more pliable. I doubt however that this will be the case as more practical psyops could be used to achieve their aims (wars, biohoaxes ect).

The more immediate question remains, why are they attempting to displace actual history with mythology ? (its been speculated that its to undermine our intellectual fortitude). It is part of a broader campaign to interject all kinds of fantasy material into what the public regards as history and science (hence why such material is now being aired on the Discovery Channel, The History channel and so on). There is a clear attempt to conflate fact with fiction as these channels once had more respectable reputation. Anyone who thinks its ''just a show to make money'' is painfully ignorant of whats going on in this world. There is very little, if anything, that exists for the purpose of its face value - everything we see is layered with esoteric programming, and demonstratively so (i could prove it to you beyond your ability to deny it, but i dont feel like it - it would take only a small exercise of the will on your part to do some research that gets around Googles censorship).

crackpot-space-hp-orig.jpg

Hi I'm an alien and I want you to apologize to Mr. Hancock for calling him a name mister!

crackpot.png

He seems a little more grounded than David Icke but I'm not going to say he is not logical and ignores the facts he does not he is very much about finding out all the facts if he does that eccentrically well anyone can judge another

His new Netflix thing is out there but he explained how people condemn him like this in it lol

As far as it being part of a globalist psyop agenda to collapse our society so they can build their techno utopia or whatever bro you sound crazier to me than them call me an alien if you want I ain't ever heard of that but then I'm not informed I suppose

-GC
Thank you

He doesn't really "claim" anything, only makes suggestions. People call him a pseudoscientist, but he just dodges that by saying he's not a scientist, he calls himself a journalist.

I find his theories amusing, but certainly don't believe anything he says without pairing it with hard skepticism.

He is correct when he says that humans are a "species with amnesia", it's rather interesting how little we know about our past... but that doesn't mean he has any of the answers, either.

I believe his TED talk was banned, lol. He's sort of like Alex Jones in that he makes his living with salacious speculation without necessarily claiming to be anything more than a "journalist".

Maybe claim isn't the right word...maybe just strongly suggest that something may be a particular way, like "oh the eggheads say it's such-and-such way, but WHAT IF....[bullshit ensues]" (in the mode of Ancient Aliens)

It's like yeah, what if. What if the survivors of Atlantis seeded the earth with all human knowledge, what if aliens did it, what if the moon is made of cheese. Is there any actual evidence for any of this shit? Has any Egyptologist radiocarbon dated an artifact from the Ice Age? Have any Neanderthal (or really any kind of archaic human) fossils been discovered in North America?

His cover as a journalist...so, if you're a journalist, then you must be covering developments in the field of paleontology, paleoanthropology, archeology etc right? Oh yeah I forgot, those are all corrupt ossified institutions that are set in their ways and don't want people to see "the truth", which only you, Graham Hancock, the Bob Woodward of the ancient world can uncover for us :rolleyes:

I don't think it's particulary interesting that we don't know much about the time periods that Hancock references...you obviously can't utilize written sources etc. when we're talking about 10,000 years in the past. You can gain knowledge about what life was like in the distant past, you just have to use different methods to attain that knowledge. People like Hancock don't gain influence and status by evidence from the ancient past, they attain it by the relative LACK of evidence from the ancient past, a gap they fill in with their own inane speculation (which isn't burdened by the conservatism and reticence of scientists and archeologists who actually study the ancient world)

I don't think it's particulary interesting that we don't know much about the time periods that Hancock references...you obviously can't utilize written sources etc. when we're talking about 10,000 years in the past. You can gain knowledge about what life was like in the distant past, you just have to use different methods to attain that knowledge. People like Hancock don't gain influence and status by evidence from the ancient past, they attain it by the relative LACK of evidence from the ancient past, a gap they fill in with their own inane speculation (which isn't burdened by the conservatism and reticence of scientists and archeologists who actually study the ancient world)
QFT.

Maybe claim isn't the right word...maybe just strongly suggest that something may be a particular way, like "oh the eggheads say it's such-and-such way, but WHAT IF....[bullshit ensues]" (in the mode of Ancient Aliens)

It's like yeah, what if. What if the survivors of Atlantis seeded the earth with all human knowledge, what if aliens did it, what if the moon is made of cheese. Is there any actual evidence for any of this shit? Has any Egyptologist radiocarbon dated an artifact from the Ice Age? Have any Neanderthal (or really any kind of archaic human) fossils been discovered in North America?

His cover as a journalist...so, if you're a journalist, then you must be covering developments in the field of paleontology, paleoanthropology, archeology etc right? Oh yeah I forgot, those are all corrupt ossified institutions that are set in their ways and don't want people to see "the truth", which only you, Graham Hancock, the Bob Woodward of the ancient world can uncover for us :rolleyes:

Exactly. Its no different from the God of the gaps fallacy so often employed by certain Christian groups. Except Christians where thoroughly castigated by so called atheists and skeptics, these guys are treated seriously by the mainstream media (while serious scientists in those fields go largely ignored). It raises the question of why this specific narrative is being pushed - and here i can be of some assistance. Again, these guys are perpetuating views broadly in line with the doctrine espoused by the cult of Theosophy (David Icke is another adherent of this religion). These individuals are not random researchers holding to actual ideas that have emerged organically within these disciplines, they are part of an immensely well funded religious campaign that aims to usher in a type of creationism.

There used to be very well researched videos on youtube exposing much of this which have now vanished. For those unfamiliar with theosophy, its basically another variant of proto-judaic mysticism. I personally dont have any issue with religion or mythology (i find these subjects tremendously interesting) - however i believe that clear lines should be drawn between articles of faith and historiography. Likewise religion should be an issue of faith, while science should be about what we can see or otherwise verify within this domain of existence. Lastly il say we should be be concerned about these attempts to attack the epistemology upon which knowledge rests, less they open the abyss (which is what some of them intend to do - alas the grace of God persists against them, and the angels hold the gate).

Last edited: