Gotta love drug deals in the break room at work, heh. Now I need some advice...

Ashke

Bluelighter
Okay, this gurlie wants ta sell me some white rock opium for 10 dollarz... Said I'd think about it.
I've only done smokeable opium before, yanno tar lookin blackish stuff. But this stuff is big chunk of dirty whitish crystal. (looks yummy actually, I'm way interested) I didn't wanna sound stupid but... uh how is that taken? I don't gotta shoot it, do I? Coz.... Ugh I dunno, I have no problem with needles and I've mainlined shit before, but I'd just really rather not, it brings back bad memories and it's dangerous and all that...
So um, do you think this stuff is smokeable too? Could I just do it like I were chasing the dragon, or put a chunk in a one-hitter? You don't crush it and snort it, right? I've *never* heard of anyone snorting O.
Sooo... tell me what the fuck's up with this stuff.
smile.gif
And tell me if you've had any experience with crystalized opium coz I haven't.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Hey ashke i have smoked a lot of opium. Red, black but no white and i never seen anybody ever shoot but you probably could. So I would just go ahead put it in your one hitter and smoke away and get high as shit. Smoke a bowl for me while you are at it because that o sounds delicious. I have a question though is it moist at all or is it rock hard?
PLUR
what goes up must come down, no not me clowns
[This message has been edited by XmarXthespot (edited 18 January 2000).]

See, that's the thing that had me confused, coz I could only see it thru the glass vial, but it looked hard and dry and the only O I've seen has been soft and sticky.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

If you can try to get a better look at it cause like you said the only o i have seen has been soft and sticky. Do you really know this girl. Would you think she is trying to get over on you.

I wanna work where you work!
biggrin.gif
I've never seen white rock opium but I'm no expert. I still can't believe that shit goes down at your job! I'd be willing to bet I'm the only one that does drugs here at mine.
frown.gif

My job is *tight*.
smile.gif
Not only do they pay me mad cash to take occasional phone calls and basically play on the internet all day (which gives me plenty of time to post way too much to Bluelight of course), but get this. The head owner of the company, his son is like this total party kid, and really connected with all the production guys who throw ohio parties, and he basically told all his friends about Calltech and they told all their friends and so now there's just tonz of ravers working here! It's the bomb! We've got DJs working here, one of the main three guys for Malfunction Productions, and just all kindsa 'lowly' type party kids and candyravers like myself.. Any Ohio bluelighters looking for job, I totally recommend them checking this place out. Course you aren't gunna immediately get into a slacker project like mine, but still. It's cool here.
smile.gif

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Uhh... hrm. No, I don't know this girl too well, I've just chatted with her from time to time. I like her tho. I'd like to think she wouldn't screw me. But that's a very good point.. Maybe I just didn't see it well enough. Since we were right there in the break room she could only flash the vial cupped in her palm, but I still thought I got a good look.. Huh. If it's not O, any idea what it IS, or could be at least? Definitely something to think about...
I think we may go ahead and shell out the money (ten bucks, big deal) and then we'd have plenty of opportunity to study the shit and show it to some of our more drug-saavy friends and get their opinion on it.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Yeah I guess i would shell out the ten bucks that ain't shit. But my point is there are a lot of fuckers out there who will rat you out at the job, so just watch your back, and be very careful cause it sounds like you really like your job and i wouldn't want to see you lose it.
PLUR

I'm bumping this up coz I still would like more 411 on this... Please, anybody at all heard of/done opium in rock/crystal/white/ect form? If I smoke this mystery rock am I gunna die or what?
~*~ Ashke ~*~

i've never personally smoked opium but i was talking to a friend recently who has. he got a big white button of it not too long ago and he said he would just chip off a few slivers and put it on top of a bowl of weed. he said the last bit he got lasted him quite a long time, smoking it like that. he liked it alot, said he doesn't see it very often but he gets it when he is able.
make sure you post the details!
plur

Yes i have had white opium, actually, my friend had 3 ounces of it not too long ago, it was in like clearish/whiteish rock form it was sortof clear but not really. I loved the stuff thuogh it made me float!! and then when i got into my car and drove it made my car float and me float off of the seet a bit
smile.gif
i love that feeling! well anyways, i wouldent just stick it in a one hitter by its self cuz it will melt and clog your shit! i would reccoment crushing it up (put it in a ciggarete celophane and smush it with a quarter, cuz its still quite sticky when you crush it up even in solid state) and throw it on a nice big bowl of bud! light and enjoy! and while you are at it dedicate a big ass hit for me, jessiy. cuz i havent had opium for quite a long time and i really wish i had some right now while im typing this. Oh and it smells the same as the black sticky kind (almost like nag champa incence or something)
Have fun!!!

Ashke,
Sorry I can't help u with the proceedure/effects, but I did want to say to you to be careful.
Like XmarXthespot said, you never know what people are prepared to do to get you in trouble/to get your job, etc. Even if she just wants something to hold over you for future reference...just be careful. I don't think I'd be mixing that kind of stuff with my employment.
Good luck.

Have you considered the fact that what she flashed you in the vial might be nothing more then CRACK???? From the description, it sounds similar. And for the price she's willing to charge you, a rock goes for approx $10. Just something to think about....

Yo yazz you could be right. I never even thought of that. It could be some crack. Just think about white rock, vile, $10, very good point yazz.
PLUR
what goes up must come down, no not me clowns

Well, if it's crack I will know after first hit. And if its crack, it gets flushed. Coz phuck dat sheet. Ashke iz not stoopid.
wink.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

Yeah, you would know if it's crack after the first hit. Problem is, ya might enjoy that hit too much and NOT flush the stuff. Of all the drugs I've tried, that's got to be the most evil of all. Cause it just keeps calling ya back until you've either smoked it all, spent all your money or you're in the hospital.
frown.gif

Ya might want to see if this person will break off a small piece. Put it on the table then you can take a lighter to it, on the table, DON'T SMOKE IT, if it starts to make a crackling sound, there's a good chance that it's Crack. Or, if she'll let ya, just stick your tongue on it, if it goes numb instantly, you'll know it's crack.
Stay safe!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by yazz (edited 19 January 2000).]

Update!
So the transaction was a success... Been several hours now since the deal was made, and no security/cops/whatever have hauled me off yet, so I'm gonna assume the gurlie was legit. And afterall, I'm usually real good at sensing a trap, so I dunno. Not too worried.
As for the stuff itself. Well, I was burning with curiousity about the whole 'is it really crack' idea, so I went ahead and tried yazz's suggestions (and thanks so much for that, btw, it was great advice).
Tasting a crumb of it did nothing to my tongue whatsoever. I couldn't even recognize any taste at all, actually. Then I tried burning the crumb... First it melted into a clear droplet, then it bubbled a little but didn't make any sizzle noises. A white smoke curled up from it that smelled so lovely! All rich and spicy-flowery... Makes me think it's definitely O. Nicer O than the tar I've tried in the past, that's sure. After I took the flame away, the droplet was hard again after a couple seconds, and slightly more yellow in color.
So I guess the true test will be tonight when my bf and I try it. Gonna put it on a bowl of some green... Really nice green, too, considering the crap commercial that's been going around. But I digress.
smile.gif
I'll letcha know how it goes.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Hope everything goes well. It sounded like it did anyway, enjoy yourself tonight and smoke a bowl for me.
PLUR
what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

--------
[This message has been edited by Brock (edited 20 January 2000).]

So brock....will I get a buzz from enough poppy seed bagels...j/k

--------
[This message has been edited by Brock (edited 20 January 2000).]