• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gotta git my nicotine!!

I don't smoke cigarettes or cigars. Generally I might add some tobacco to my bowl for the head rush and sometimes Ill light a black n mild but other than that I dont really care for tobacco.

lol black and milds, i smoke those when i walk around the hood because they burn slow and arent all that bad. Mostly only black dudes smoke em and they inhale the fuck out of em, which is hella retarded because their cigars thus burn hot. blow smoke rings and let the smoke sit in my mouth for a second or two then exhale:!

All tobacco products are nasty! Your car, clothing, house & breath all stink smoking cigs.

No shit Sherlock . . . i dont use tobacco because its make my hairy ass smell like roses. & why are you even trolling this thread if you dont like it?

smoking tobacco gives me a nice quik head rush who cares how it smells, i can shower and clean my car...:\

"Dude looks like a broke lee majors in that jogging suite"

Last edited:
is snuff snortable tabacco? if so is it available in australia? better yet melbourne? tabacco makes my brain function without it im useless... and is Wellbutrin legal? if so is it available in australia? and does it really work dont give me no lies honestly...

'Snuff' is slang for a snort, which can range from anything from tobacco to cocaine. Now-days it's more associated with tobacco. i'm not sure if you can find it in Aus.

Don't know about wellburton either.
If you're looking for a chemical to help you off, the only one i know of is Champix (shampix... don't know spelling for sure). It's prescription only and has a slew of rumored and confirmed side-effects, but it works quite well from what i've seen in friends. Talk to your doctor about it (you'll have to anyway.)

There are sublingual tablets containing few milligrams of nicotine in each of them. I wonder if anyone's tried IVing those? lol..

lol i dont normally post small lols but i just had too lol @ livingonvaliums post...