• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

got screwed...

A "friend" sold me 120 bucks in fake heroin this weekend. I know the shitty feeling but he is the one that ultimately loses, grifting fuck.

my friend and i were trying to get an 8 ball for my mom one night, so we called this one chick we've gone through a few times (she usually gave us collateral so we knew she was ight) to get it.. and like a dumbass i trust her and let her take my money and she said she would be back in an hour. I found out a month later that she was a dope head and took my moms coke money and stuck it in her arm

well about a year ago my friend told me he ran into her, and she had just got out of jail/prison/rehab cuz she accidentally killed someone trying to shoot them up
moral of the story- karmas a bitch

my friend and i were trying to get an 8 ball for my mom one night, so we called this one chick we've gone through a few times (she usually gave us collateral so we knew she was ight) to get it.. and like a dumbass i trust her and let her take my money and she said she would be back in an hour. I found out a month later that she was a dope head and took my moms coke money and stuck it in her arm

well about a year ago my friend told me he ran into her, and she had just got out of jail/prison/rehab cuz she accidentally killed someone trying to shoot them up
moral of the story- karmas a bitch

True story. I am not feeling anger as much as I am pity

Lmao this chick at a party was asking to smoke a bowl so my friend grabs some grass behind his back and fills the bowl, it was hilarious. My friends also gave a sugar pill to someone pretending it was ady... Both of these situations weren't ripping them off though, just fuckin around.

I personally haven't gotten ripped off ever besides being cut short on weed cause I hate the idea of getting ripped off and rarely give people the chance. My friends have gotten ripped off a bunch of times though, mainly with rolls... None of them have ever done actual mdma even though they've done tons of rolls, they're ignorant.

one time I was asking my coworkers if they could get any xanax. one of them said he had some on the floorboard of his car and said I could just have 'em. I took three of these blue oval shaped pills I think the imprint started with an L. anywayz, it turns out they were OTC sleeping pills, I forgot the brand name. I was sooo tired the rest of that shift. luckily, they were free and I didn't fall asleep on them at work. this just kind of fits in with the "not really rip off" stories a few have posted just above me.

one time I was asking my coworkers if they could get any xanax. one of them said he had some on the floorboard of his car and said I could just have 'em. I took three of these blue oval shaped pills I think the imprint started with an L. anywayz, it turns out they were OTC sleeping pills, I forgot the brand name. I was sooo tired the rest of that shift. luckily, they were free and I didn't fall asleep on them at work. this just kind of fits in with the "not really rip off" stories a few have posted just above me.

ur lucky, i would have been out like a fucking light, and pissed that someone somehow mixed xanax and tylenol pm up

well, at the time I just had a huge tolerance to anything and everything drug wise, I was tired, but I fought through it.

i've picked 2g's today, and tasted it, that bitter taste :)...The texture and everything, but after pouring the shit out of the bag, i noticed that a lot of it came in ROCKS? and the rocks r hard as hell, the speed itself not so strong but effects are super, and i also dont get much of a drip, so i dont figure it out...Is it so pure or is it just cut with something? def the stuff, and i was tired as hell few hours ago, just took a line, i have energy to fuck 20 bitches at the same time.Dunno, help me figure it out, lol :D

i have shit right now that is the BOMB DIGGITY

but its hydrochloride salt, and it tastes burnt, i tried to get some info as to why it would smell like that but you would really just have to see it/taste it to draw any sort of conclusion

are these rocks crystalized? big? small? clear? cloudy? you need to muster some information here pal

they are more of Cloudy Clear, down on the baggie there is more powder than rocks, i could take a photo of it tommorow, i just dont get really big euphoria but definetly speedier.

hmm ok...sounds like u have the EXACT opposite of what i got

no chunks, or shards, just nasty ass powder.. VERY EUPHORIC and the tweak is mild almost like i can sleep on it (i really cant)

NSFW:
meth_line.jpg

Last edited:
it goes to the same texture and whitness when i smash the rocks :D and most of it just powder i
just found a few big rocks and mostly are small ones, this stuff in the picture is the stuff that i used to get from my old connection, it was with a faint yellow color, and you could smell that shitmile away but this one smells diferent and smell is faint.

Hah, well i have been ripped over 1000+ dollars all together. i was always the kind and generous one to just say ok to a guy that would say oh yea i'll get you 70 1mg xanax for 100$ and then an hour later i relized i was ripped. same thing happend to me with oxy, vicodin, loratab, ativan, kpins and then i finally let this guy know that i was done fucking around with him. broke his right arm, left leg, 6 teeth were knocked out of his mouth, broke his nose, busted his cheek and lip which gave him 10 stitches, and his eye is now permanatantly fucked up and i told him if he snitches ill break the rest of his body. true story, real talk, no bullshit. he hasen't talked to me since and not yet have i had a cop come searching for me or come to my door asking for me. Serves him right.

Usually the cut f's it up. When you get baby powder and hard rocks its usualy cut too much and its 3+ days old. Good chance you'll get a decent buzz only after a gram or 2. I have no idea whats up with that.. had tons of the stuff go bad on the 3th day >.>
On the other hand, my other dealer gives me amp that's barely cut, and it looks like small crystals or salt after a day or two. Can crush it almost into dust and it doesn't lose any potency either. Burns like god damn napalm. x)
You could ask for a free boost if the guy is wiling to give. If not, yell,curse and kick shit around until you find a better hookup. :p

I have a few hookups actually but they are all out of town or they live in another city.picked a gram today.It made my pupils shrink???

Be glad it was only 10 bucks and think of it as you paid ten bucks to by a little more wiser on the subject. I bet youll check it next time ???