• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Got an angry text from my dealer’s girlfriend SMH!

MiamiMami

Bluelighter
Little background: this guy has been selling me meth, weed, and xanax for the past month or so. He pretty much always had what I needed..good quality shit with hood prices. Plus, he stayed down the hall from me. (We were both staying at this extended stay.) I could always count on him to be up when I needed something. He didn’t play games. He was very discreet. It was always an “in and out” type of thing. Basically he was like THEE perfect dealer.

About a week ago, I went out of town for a few days and he sent me a pic of some bud he had. I told him I wasn’t in town but to keep my number cause I’d be back. I told him he was really cool and I appreciated how nice he had been to me. We chatted a little bit but it was nothing major and only that day.

When I got back in town, I hit him up as soon as I made it back to the hotel. This time, they gave me a room right beside him. I thought that was about to be the BEST thing ever smh. Then, he started getting a little too into my “business” .. talking about how he could send people my way and vice versa. I wasn’t really into the idea but I just said ok.

One night when I was trying to handle some “business”, I realized I didn’t have any condoms so I called him and asked if he had one. His response was was “No I don’t use them.” So I’m like wtf, ew. But then he goes on to say that he has an on again/off again thing with one chick but it was nothing serious. He failed to mention that this “chick” was actually his long time girlfriend and she LIVED with him.

Over the course of the last few days he and I had been texting more often that usual. I was really beginning to consider him a friend. The other night, I heard a girl in his room and the sound of them having sex so I made a joke about him “getting some ass” and while also requesting him to sell me some xans when he was done. I’m thinking he’s fucking some random girl….boy was I wrong.

I guess me saying something about sex made him feel more comfortable with flirting with me, and hell I flirted back. Just little dumb texts. Then last night around 3am, I wake up to a text from him saying “My girl wanted to know if you’re into threesomes.” I’m like wtf… but I respond, “Ummm will discuss later.” That’s when the girlfriend texted me saying, “So are you going to fuck my boyfriend or not bc you can have his cheating ass.”

I told her that I didn’t want him, that he and I only flirted, and that I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend. She didn’t respond. But I guess she woke him up because they fought and argued ALL night. At one point, I texted saying that they needed to chill and that I was only trying to get some dope. (I was literally begging for him to sell me something.) But I never got a response. Idk if he/she blocked me or she just told him to not serve me anymore but I was SO FREAKING MAD. I checked out of the hotel that morning and moved some place else smh. The situation was literally perfect — but he had ruin the shit! That girl didn’t ask for no threesome! And I damn sure didn’t know she was “his girl” til that text. Like WHY? Ughhh.

Sorry for the long af post but that shit just made me so mad! (And there’s not too many people I can talk about my drug dealer too lol.)

You wanna be close to your dealer, but not that close lol. In the end, look at it like a person you work with, best to not fraternize unless you absolutely can’t help yourself.

-GC

Little background: this guy has been selling me meth, weed, and xanax for the past month or so. He pretty much always had what I needed..good quality shit with hood prices. Plus, he stayed down the hall from me. (We were both staying at this extended stay.) I could always count on him to be up when I needed something. He didn’t play games. He was very discreet. It was always an “in and out” type of thing. Basically he was like THEE perfect dealer.

About a week ago, I went out of town for a few days and he sent me a pic of some bud he had. I told him I wasn’t in town but to keep my number cause I’d be back. I told him he was really cool and I appreciated how nice he had been to me. We chatted a little bit but it was nothing major and only that day.

When I got back in town, I hit him up as soon as I made it back to the hotel. This time, they gave me a room right beside him. I thought that was about to be the BEST thing ever smh. Then, he started getting a little too into my “business” .. talking about how he could send people my way and vice versa. I wasn’t really into the idea but I just said ok.

One night when I was trying to handle some “business”, I realized I didn’t have any condoms so I called him and asked if he had one. His response was was “No I don’t use them.” So I’m like wtf, ew. But then he goes on to say that he has an on again/off again thing with one chick but it was nothing serious. He failed to mention that this “chick” was actually his long time girlfriend and she LIVED with him.

Over the course of the last few days he and I had been texting more often that usual. I was really beginning to consider him a friend. The other night, I heard a girl in his room and the sound of them having sex so I made a joke about him “getting some ass” and while also requesting him to sell me some xans when he was done. I’m thinking he’s fucking some random girl….boy was I wrong.

I guess me saying something about sex made him feel more comfortable with flirting with me, and hell I flirted back. Just little dumb texts. Then last night around 3am, I wake up to a text from him saying “My girl wanted to know if you’re into threesomes.” I’m like wtf… but I respond, “Ummm will discuss later.” That’s when the girlfriend texted me saying, “So are you going to fuck my boyfriend or not bc you can have his cheating ass.”

I told her that I didn’t want him, that he and I only flirted, and that I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend. She didn’t respond. But I guess she woke him up because they fought and argued ALL night. At one point, I texted saying that they needed to chill and that I was only trying to get some dope. (I was literally begging for him to sell me something.) But I never got a response. Idk if he/she blocked me or she just told him to not serve me anymore but I was SO FREAKING MAD. I checked out of the hotel that morning and moved some place else smh. The situation was literally perfect — but he had ruin the shit! That girl didn’t ask for no threesome! And I damn sure didn’t know she was “his girl” til that text. Like WHY? Ughhh.

Sorry for the long af post but that shit just made me so mad! (And there’s not too many people I can talk about my drug dealer too lol.)
Wow man, that's some crackhead type shit if I ever heard it lmao.

I just now picked up my homegirl to give her a ride home, cause she was stuck in some dumb crackhead situation at a hotel with an old friend of mine that was acting whack af.

You wanna be close to your dealer, but not that close lol. In the end, look at it like a person you work with, best to not fraternize unless you absolutely can’t help yourself.

-GC

True. And I was definitely crushing on him hard, but I never expected it to be anything more than that. Like up until a few days ago, everything was super brief and causal. Idk what changed but I just went along with it. I didn’t expect to sleep with him. I intentionally kept our encounters brief bc I did want to keep things friendly. But yeah, I let him get too close with those texts. Ugh I’m dumb. But I really thought we’d be “friends”.

And I’ve already dealt with the whole “dating a drug dealer” thing. It ended with both of us in jail. :|

Wow man, that's some crackhead type shit if I ever heard it lmao.

I just now picked up my homegirl to give her a ride home, cause she was stuck in some dumb crackhead situation at a hotel with an old friend of mine that was acting whack af.
Pretty much. Along with not wanting any drama with him and his gf, I also left bc of the crackhead shit going on in the hallway this morning. This old couple was arguing and physically fighting and yelling. Slamming doors, knocking on other peoples doors, half dressed. This particular hotel is pretty much known as a trap spot. So unless somebody’s pretty much dying, the owners aren’t gonna call the cops because they want to keep all of the drug dealers and prostitutes and crackheads staying there.

Along with not wanting any drama with him and his gf, I also left bc of the crackhead shit going on in the hallway this morning. This old couple was arguing and physically fighting and yelling. Slamming doors, knocking on other peoples doors, half dressed. This particular hotel is pretty much known as a trap spot. So unless somebody’s pretty much dying, the owners aren’t gonna call the cops because they want to keep all of the drug dealers and prostitutes and crackheads staying there.

Now this sounds like a happening place

I once stayed at a place in florida (Fort Lauderdale) for a work thing i had to go to, it wasn't a hotel, or perhaps it was, but it was 3 only stories.

I took a bunch of benzos on the plane on the way there and bought some alcohol after i got there so in that state i accidentally went to room 308 instead of 208 and tried to open the door and this lady inside started screaming. As i was walking away she came out and started cursing me out in some paranoid rant.

Next morning when i was walking down the hallway to my rental car there were a bunch of cops there and some people were wheeling out a dead guy.

I left the meeting early high on tianeptine and drove most of the way down I-75, on the map it said "alligator alley", which cuts through the everglades, and sure enough the place was crawling with alligators, i pulled over and tried numerous times to feel them beef jerky but they were not interested. I actually like Florida quite abit, its a wacky place

Luckily, the only drug I ever got from a dealer was blow, and my dealer was the gayest hairdresser you could ever hope to meet. He was so NOT into me, that we had the perfect relationship. I'd meet him at a dive bar by the beach that we both really liked and everything was passed under the table. We'd often hang and have another drink. Nothing about us ever got weird.