• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Got 3 Months Sober. Would eating 2mg of THC tomorrow break my sobriety?

harbivores

Bluelighter
Want to know. Its a capsule containing a small amount of thc 2 milligrams which would be ingested. Not smoked. Can i take it or would it break my 3 months sobriety

No it wouldn't as long as you didn't carry on with it the next day

And btw congrats op you've done what I never could and eventually caused me to turn to harder drugs to chase that elusive buzz 😡 it pisses me off thinking about it but. Happy for the op as well though🙂 after your little 1 day treat, op why not try to break your record and make it 6 months rock n roll bro

No it wouldn't as long as you didn't carry on with it the next day

And btw congrats op you've done what I never could and eventually caused me to turn to harder drugs to chase that elusive buzz 😡 it pisses me off thinking about it but. Happy for the op as well though🙂 after your little 1 day treat, op why not try to break your record and make it 6 months rock n roll bro
Thanks. If I can do it you can too.

Ok so it has to be a one time thing.

Wanna make it to 6 months and not have to start over from scratch.

no 2mg of thc isnt going to do shit.

anyway one rehab i went to called high sobriety uses oral thc as part of their program, they are accepted in NA groups and shit, think for yourself

It will always depend on what you consider sobriety. Different people will have different answers depending on what they're trying to do. If you're just trying to avoid hard drugs/drinking, then maybe you don't consider weed a problem drug.

But in this case, that is basically a micro dose so I don't think it'd have much effect so I think you can still consider yourself sober, by anyone's measure really.

Thanks. If I can do it you can too.

Ok so it has to be a one time thing.

Wanna make it to 6 months and not have to start over from scratch.
Mate like I said one day of using will be find as long as it is only one day and stays one day and thanks funnily enough I am in a similar position to you I have been on the longest abstinence of my life from heroin and it feels fucking fantastic everytime I use now I just get reminded of how it's just not what I'm looking for anymore in life I'm not looking for fake happiness I'm looking for real happiness from a family and job etc

Tell you what though 😜 I'm smoking weed more than ever well when I have it that is I just had my last spliff now listen though mate I promise you if what you've said about your weed use and none use is true I'm 99% sure you will be fine from just a day actually I didn't wanna tell you this but even two days I can't see even that doing much harm but if you do that you are closer to the line though which you have said you don't want to cross.

From what it sounds like to me, you want to be in control of your life and not let addiction rule it, I respect that, it takes strength of will and self preservation

My advice is if you really are that worried about it setting you back don't do it.. your 3 months clear it's only gonna get easier pal but like I said you will be alright if you do have a cheeky slip up day or two as long as it's a one off which is many drug addicts famous last words even with weed you probably know this yourself.

Whatever you decide hola me bro I need to escape my life and live other people through here bluight is a great tool 😁😁😁 take care my brother congrats again I have a lot of experience with different people and different addictions and the way your going about it you sound like a smart lad whoes on the right path again after maybe losing your way in the hazy cannabis forest for a while but your doing it anyway and have already probably got the hardest out the way.

It will always depend on what you consider sobriety. If you're just trying to avoid hard drugs/drinking, then maybe you don't consider weed a problem drug.

But in this case, that is basically a micro dose so I don't think it'd have much effect so I think you can still consider yourself sober, by anyone's measure really.
AHH I miss the old days when your cracking up ringing all your stoner friends cus your sober and ain't got any weed left what I wouldn't give to be 15 again..

Well ciggarate before bed for that nicotine rush(always get you more buzzing if smoked after a spliff btw) and it's bed time with mummy YouTube

it only breaks your sobriety if you consider outside of your sobriety.

don’t do it. nothing to gain and it seems like something which might cause you guilt.

How old were you OP when you started using THC and what did the use when you first began look like?
27. Used the thc oral spray, would use them several times during the day. You could say a total of few mgs of THC per day.

Last edited: