• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Goodbye bluelight

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, with 11 years of sobriety and learning that many of my old friends and people I went to school with overdosed on drugs, I realize that I just want to focus on myself, staying healthy, accomplishing personal goals, staying happy-like everything this ebbs and flows I mean having more good days than bad days, and not get tempted to use. I am not against drug use for others I mean myself only.

I am not suicidal or struggling mentally or otherwise. Deleting an account isn't possible. I just will not login, lurk, or read here. I am very sorry if I made anyone angry or hurt anyone while I was here. I wish the best for everyone whatever that is personally to you. ❤

Hi everyone, with 11 years of sobriety and learning that many of my old friends and people I went to school with overdosed on drugs, I realize that I just want to focus on myself, staying healthy, accomplishing personal goals, staying happy-like everything this ebbs and flows I mean having more good days than bad days, and not get tempted to use. I am not against drug use for others I mean myself only.

I am not suicidal or struggling mentally or otherwise. Deleting an account isn't possible. I just will not login, lurk, or read here. I am very sorry if I made anyone angry or hurt anyone while I was here. I wish the best for everyone whatever that is personally to you. ❤
sad to see ya go, however i totally get wanting to focus outside of drug stuff. Makes sense.

All the best mate, hope you find what you're looking for.

But you know where we are...

Take care man!!

Sad to see you go priest, isnt gonna be the same around here without you. Remember you posting forever as your a longtimer here like i am, get you wanting to just focus on life out there and not spend your time talking about drugs, especially since your sober. But regardless you know we will always be here if you wanna come back, i love hearing your stories about the LSD you took back in the day and had those very powerful trips. Your a good writer ❤️