Good oral to harden up with

mabey224

Greenlighter
Natty and cutting. When I get really low bf soon I would like to really seal the deal by losing some water and taking something to get a little harder. My diet and training are 100%. I`ve already decided Dandolion root would act as a natty diuretic so thats one thing. The other thing Ive been considering is superdrol a few days before im shirtless around people or something to that effect. I was considering Proviron too.

I know a few days on a compound wont suppress you but will being on 3-4 be ok for my goal of being harder and fuller?

Natty and cutting. When I get really low bf soon I would like to really seal the deal by losing some water and taking something to get a little harder. My diet and training are 100%. I`ve already decided Dandolion root would act as a natty diuretic so thats one thing. The other thing Ive been considering is superdrol a few days before im shirtless around people or something to that effect. I was considering Proviron too.

I know a few days on a compound wont suppress you but will being on 3-4 be ok for my goal of being harder and fuller?

Okay, so you have a mouth. Do you use it? And, how long are your tendrils?

It really depends on how much into the depths you wish to go.

You could look into oral winstrol or clenbuterol. Or you could simply increase your sodium intake for more vascularity and muscle fullness.

It really depends on how much into the depths you wish to go.

You could look into oral winstrol or clenbuterol. Or you could simply increase your sodium intake for more vascularity and muscle fullness.
would the whinny harden and dry me out in a few days of taking it? i

would the whinny harden and dry me out in a few days of taking it? i

It would probably first start to really show within a few weeks. Would a 12 week cycle seem suitable for you? Or is it a haste?

>natty
>superdrol, winstrol, clen, ...

srs?

He was asking for "an oral to harden up with." I assume he wasn't referring to fruit or vegetables. I mean, it's his decision if he wish to turn his natty card in - I'm not recommending anything.

It would probably first start to really show within a few weeks. Would a 12 week cycle seem suitable for you? Or is it a haste?
The thing is I don't wanna get shut down and also I know running an oral alone isn't best.Sounds like my best bet is to manipulate my water/sodium intake and take OTC diuretic supps. I don't wanna mess with pharma grade just yet.

The thing is I don't wanna get shut down and also I know running an oral alone isn't best.Sounds like my best bet is to manipulate my water/sodium intake and take OTC diuretic supps. I don't wanna mess with pharma grade just yet.

There's quite a few factors that should have an impact on your final decision, age and persistent plateau being two of them. I agree with you, keep it natural as long as you can.

I don't mind op taking anything, but if he decides to do it, he can't call himself natural.

Taking any AAS is going to shut you down. And define 'harden'. The only thing that hardens you is working out. Please stop the the nonsensical blabber.

I think what you're asking is what is a good AAS that I don't have to shoot into my ass, won't make my huge, and will allow me to bang women in the process.

Logically, my answer would be Anavar. Typically I'll do a Anavar only cycle for 6-8 weeks (yes haters gona hate and say YOU NEED TEST).. well any steroid user telling me what's right, is just laughable in itself. I don't want to get huge (I'm no 21 anymore), and more Test just shuts you down even more.

So Anavar only at 40-50/mg ED is sufficient. I usually don't get shutdown till the 5th-6th week, and I'm pretty much ready for PCT by that time anyways (some ppl never get shutdown from it). I start taking my Torem, and my boys are up in ready in 4-5 days. Simple as that.

It's a simple cycle and you need to make sure you order PCT (Toremifene for me) before, and Liver Support during your cycle.