• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Golden Nangs ~ 2006 ~ Calling for Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe these awards are still going! =D Good to see the tradition is still there. ;)

best dressed can be easily proven with photographic evidence.
perhaps proof needs be a requirement for nomination (also helps get photos of elusive people online)

best dancer is a heap of shit.

good quotes need be shared.
good quotes need to be embarassing and/or humorous.

I also think to keep with the times, 'most kandied' should be replaced with 'most emo' bluelighter.

edit: safest bluelighter is an oxymoron.

As the other mods have mentioned, new categories are a no go unless other stuff is turfed (it's a long enough/tedious enough process as it is ;)) MP said it all!

Does anyone feel particularly passionate about keeping hottest girl/guy? I'm down with ditching most khandied. The quotes award has had some really funny ones over the years, althought the great quotes whilst out thread seems to have died in the arse this year. Safest bluelighter has always been there in the spirit of harm minimisation, but generally it's a bit of a laugh ;)

If you've got anything more to add on what could go or what could be added, post here and we mods shall chat amongst ourselves.

I'm really hoping the 'Biggest cunt' award gets given. It's got so many possibilities.

nezo said:
I'm really hoping the 'Biggest cunt' award gets given. It's got so many possibilities.

see, that was going to be included. But muzby wins in a no contest..

^ Pretty much :)
(edit) Applies to the last 2 posts

In order of culling priority:
Quotes (clique)
Dancer (clique)
Kandy (clique)
Hot Guy/Girl
Safest

isn't khandied always just c0tb winning over raz and kazza? :\

golden nangs reminds me i miss onetwothreefour :(

^ I was thinking that exact same thing. Damn 1234. Why did he leave us?

As a side note, I think the nangs have had their day. It's probably time to lay them to rest. Que sera sera.

I don't think so at all. I think there's scope to update them to make them more relevant and get people to participate/be interested again.

I totally agree with moe's call. Especially replacing most khandiied with most emo...so gen Y. ;)

joannie_mhm said:
golden nangs reminds me i miss onetwothreefour :(

There's a new category in itself.

"Bluelighter who caused 1234 to go away" =D

m4dd0g said:
^ Pretty much :)
(edit) Applies to the last 2 posts

In order of culling priority:
Quotes (clique)
Dancer (clique)
Kandy (clique)
Hot Guy/Girl
Safest

i'd say keep quotes, coz some are fantastic
and keep hottest guy/girl, if only because it allows for a perve-fest.
the rest need to be done away with.

Mary Poppins said:
I don't think so at all. I think there's scope to update them to make them more relevant and get people to participate/be interested again.

Really I'm just angling for Most Jaded. Give it to me. You know I want it.

It's a front.

I figured it was easier to bring BL down when I had contacts on the inside.

get rid of safest bluelighter
wine coolers are brutal, and i don't want a fucking golden nang to tell me otherwise

bluelighter that has cancelled their account vowing to never return but still comes back the most times

Status
Not open for further replies.