• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Going to Church High?

Only difference is in jjail you may get raped. Oh yea nvm with all the cults out youll prob get raped in church too. So i remain saying theyre the same

I've only been to church twice... possibly because I am Jewish... :p Once was a Catholic church (Mass?) because my girlfriend was taking a world religions class & she wanted me to come with her... so we sat in the back and tried to be respectful... I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I was on benzos and opiates but I'm always on benzos and opiates so it doesn't really matter.

What is a church/jail?

It's a jail in a Kansas City suburd that Joseph Smith and his followers that were imprisoned in that is considered a holy site. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Jail

It was back in high school and a friend of mine is the son of a high ranking pastor/bishop? Of the mormon church in the Midwest. My friends parents were out of town so the historical jail cleaning was left to the kids drunk on Hennessy and frying on acid.

I've been to church stoned and ended up in a church, unplanned, on LSD a couple years ago, which was interesting lol. My sister and I were both past the peak, but still high, and hitching home after a rave in the next town over. It ended up being a difficult morning for getting rides, it was pissing rain and we were soaked and so high and sleep deprived that we were literally worried we were going to lose touch with reality if we didn't get home quickly enough. We ended up walking by a church on the way to the highway after our first ride and a lady came out and asked us if we'd like to come in and have some food, they were having a church potluck. We weren't very hungry but we both realized there was probably a good chance we could get a ride straight home if we went in. We grew up in religious homes and we know how church ppl work. So we went in and sat around and ate with the other people. They were all really nice, trying to convince us to join their youth group and etc. lol. I'm not sure if they knew we were high or not, but I think they assumed because they knew we were on our way home from a rave. They hinted by saying things like "Nope, I don't need drugs, I get high off Jesus!" I kept my mouth shut because I wanted a ride but little did they know that I got "high" off Jesus for years and it fucking sucked. lol. We just nodded along nicely. We just needed to get home. Finally the potluck ended and the pastor and his wife drove us home. On the way, they of course started asking us if we knew much about God or the Bible, and we told them we definitely did, we grew up with religion and it wasn't for us but we respected their choice to live by it. They kept telling us we should join their church and that we were welcome any time haha. They were nice, but typical church ppl. It was definitely interesting being in a church, sitting at a table with a bunch of christians, while we were high on acid.

I swear there was another time where we ended up in a church on drugs too, but I can't seem to recall... if I'm going to end up in a church somehow, I better be high... haha