• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Going on vacation -- need help.

Biggie92

Greenlighter
Well, I'm tapering off of Kratom. My taper doesn't end until the end of December.

Thing is, next weekend I promised I would go with my girlfriend and her mom (her mom driving) down to her families about 5 hours away. My girlfriend and her mom has caught me using kratom before, and I detoxed, and they don't know I got back on. I needed to quit for myself, not because someone was making me. I know I can tolerate the weekend without any, but I don't want to deal with the uncomfortableness, restlessness, and the lack of sleep and the grouchiness throughout the whole weekend. I have Kratom caplets (500mg) I only need to bring about maybe 20 caplets or so. I can also bring the powder, and then make a toilet paper parachute in the bathroom. Or maybe I should just bring loperamide and snug on that and claim that I just have diarrhea from food. I'm quitting for good at the end of the month, and I just don't want to punish myself throughout the weekend. She is the kind that will dump me if she finds out im on any substance again. I don't want that.

What should I do? Is there any way to hide the caplets where my girlfriend and mom won't find them? I was thinking of putting them into a empty 5-htp bottle but that will seem fishy then when my girlfriend figures the whole bottle is missing she will figure I'm a pill popper again. Should I put a little baggie of kratom in my shoe?

Maybe I should just go full-throttle over the weekend without any. But then again my girlfriend will be upset that i'm grouchy the whole weekend and keeping her up by tossing and turning. So any creative way you may think.

There's no where you can hide it? If I were you I'd put it in the pockets of one of my jeans in a suitcase. Are they really gonna go through all your shit??

^^^ yes, this.... Seriously, will you not have your own bag? Like the small bag that would hold your toothbrush, razor, etc? That way you have an excuse to bring it into the bathroom. You could hide it in a pair of socks or in the toe of an extra pair of shoes.

If it were me, I would think again about being in a relationship where I could not trust that my partner was not going to rifle through all of my shit.

Also, you could package it in individual doses and drink it down in full sight with some orange juice and call it a protein supplement or something....

Not really appropriate for BDD. We aren't here to help you hide your drugs. But seriously, you don't have to be very creative to disguise some capsules, like in a vitamin bottle or something. I'd think about why you need to be dishonest with your girlfriend in the first place and also why you apparently think she would go through your stuff.

I guess I'll try sending this to Drug Culture but can't guarantee they'll keep it open either.

BDD -> DC?

I don't think she would go through all my stuff, but you never know. She could be curious and "find" it. She knows what the kratom smells like, and she knows I'm a drug user. She looks out for me, and could be curious as to what I'm bringing. She asks alot of questions and I just don't want the confrontation.