• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

God is a female

My thought is while I do maintain my faith in a supreme higher power that I was indoctrinated with during childhood, I no longer attend service regularly in any fashion, and allow myself to believe that god is a mono deity with no sex, but in a sense both in one. A basis for human form if you so choose to interpret it in such a fashion. Regardless I believe if god were to have a sex that he very well may be female due to the role of women as 'creators' of human life. Flip sides quickly it is easily believable that god may be male due to unlimited reproductive capacity only dependant on fertile females, obvious physical superiority in size, strength, stamina and overall raw physical power. Sticker point for both side would be intelligence; females when given proper education and motivation for schooling are on par with males in knowledge capacity. Only human society itself has caused in the past a disparity in comparison of total numbers of intelligent and educated males in comparison to females. Future controlled studies are in progress and many more are to come that will pit controlled groups of male and female students from age 3 - 25 are provided with education on all spectrum of human knowledge in strictly controlled settings where no one individual or group receives any variance in the schooling they are provided and a zero acceptable variance in the motivation, theory, doctrine and application of the (control) established teaching principals. The results of these experiments are far off and with confidence in my assumption I say now that without unvarying raw potential learning capability in all subjects from 3 - 25 male and female, that no controlled schooling environment will yield results that can be accredited as factual. It is and impossibility to find such a group of individuals male and female. Even if such group was found would the results that are observed and data collected over the course of the experiment be valid to publish and tout as fact for all people male and female of every differing intelligence and education level or would it be just another set of hypotheses that can never be proven due to human falability? To get back on subject, is god a girl in my opinion? My answer is GOD is according to nearly all monotheostic religions a male, but also is described as such in written texts as the precursor to humanity, both male and female, so my answer to this is GOD in my opinion is GOD and whether that may be a he or she it is irrelevant in my mind and the only relevance that gender would have on me is an impact on my basis of my religious beliefs if indeed god were a.woman, but ultimately in the it matters not to me, I have faith and hold it dear to my heart, user or not, GOD's gender aside, I believe in a one true GOD that is kind, merciful, perfect and who holds limitless love for every individual for every person past, present and future, and that faith of mine and belief in GOD gives me hope for our planet, the individuals who populate our planet and in what I believe every person capable of thought contemplates at least once or more over their lifetime and that is life after death. GOD is present, always, for me, for you, for everyone. If you are struggling with issues, regardless of your belief or not, maybe one day you will turn to GOD, (with belief in your heart) and sincerely pray for resolution of your issue(s)... GOD will resolve them if asked with sincerity unfortunately so many find that not having a booming voice answer from he heavens and that their issues and life have not been helped or have been worsened as a sign of there being no GOD. Through my own and countless other's experience life with GOD's help always will turn out for the better, the greater good, only it often takes time, patience and watchfulness to see how life is in the end always improved by GOD whether initially you are pleased it not by how life unfolds. I do sincerely apologize for a rant over religion and GOD and do express that this is solely my thoughts on said topics. Thank You and GOD bless YOU! (XX or XY)

Last edited:
i do not believe God or 'the Gods- share our emotions at all; emotions are a dualistic humanistic attribute of beauty and destruction etc. we unjustly allow our emotions to create unnecessary circumstances out of irrational thought; our emotions are what make us people, and allowing emotions to control us in many ways is our greatest flaw...

i am not saying that i try and simply put-off emotions, i do believe in an insight we have as-well, many of which can be distinguished from emotions.

can you imagine a God or Gods, with the balanced diversities of:

|Strength&Grace| ~
~
|Deeper-Knowledge&Higher-Mind| ~
~
|Passion&Pain| ~

this is only a simple 'Triad' of such Gods, or also the theory of the Aeon Sophia- into one symbolic encompassed "force".

a balance is needed; the male and female - the ying and yang - spring and fall - the hemispheres of our brain - the climatic uniqueness of the hemispheres of our earth - the magnetic balance of the diverse force of the (+)'s and (-)'s of the N. and S. Poles are as crucial to the Earths, and our existence as this balance is in boiling water.

this is an everyday simple conjoining of stark differences which creates a chaotic reaction- from our point of view -that then creates something totally unique, the birth of individuality.

~ Life Love & Light

i'm thinking of saying "hail satan" to the pray-fast end-abortion nuts camped outside the taco bell i go to (which happens to be near a planned parenthood)

something like, "as a satanist, i believe strongly in your cause... the more suffering babies we have, the better. even though you're on the other side of the whole heaven vs hell battle, i appreciate your efforts, and i know that, in the end, our goals are the same: crush material pleasure wherever it may sprout.

excluding, of course, your immaterial heavenly happiness, or my immaterial happiness i feel when i summon demons"

crap did i derail... none of that was on topic... well, embrace the chaos, hail satan.

Last edited:
if i had to imagine god as a human gendered being, it would be most certainly be female. it doesn't make sense to me otherwise. women can give birth without men (right, Mary?) why couldn't an all powerful, omnipotent, all seeing all feeling all knowning being?

^^Nope, women are useless without Men. Even Mary, who was impregnated by the phallus of the MALE GOD when she cheated on Joseph during their honey moon! Just kidding.

No, a female God actually makes a lot more sense than a male God. It definitely explains why the world is so crazy. I've often wondered why God would send good souls to hell, and bad souls to heaven just on the basis of who worshiped him the right way in life, but if God is a woman suddenly it makes a lot more sense. We were just supposed to KNOW which way was right!

Okay, seriously, I think that God is not male or female, because why would God have sexual organs? I think the only reason people think of God as masculine is because of the use of masculine pronouns, but the use of male pronouns as gender neutral has been standard in the English language since the mid-1700s. Its why we sometimes say "man" to refer to the human race.

In terms of weather God fills the "male" or "female" roles, those ideals are completely subjective. Why would gender or gender roles matter to God when he does not procreate? And anyway, if God did have a gender, why couldn't a male God be loving and nurturing and creative?

This kinda all seems like feminist bullshit to me. Declaring all good things "feminine" and all bad things "masculine". I bet all of you who think that God is a woman think that the Devil is a man.

I believe that there is only one god, "krishna" meaning all attractive, who is everything to everyone. He is all things to all men and all women, and he is of his own nature. He has created the order of the universe as his order, and he is the father as well as the mother. He predominantly plays the role to us as the father, or the skies, and our mother is the earth. But the earth too is a part of god, so krishna is of both qualities, masculine and feminine. This is why u see pictures of krishna with such a beautiful lady like face sometimes, because he is of both qualitities. God has created the men and the women, along with the undying soul which incarnates through them both throughout various lifetimes. Spirit is both male and female, so too is god.

i do not believe God or 'the Gods- share our emotions at all; emotions are a dualistic humanistic attribute of beauty and destruction etc. we unjustly allow our emotions to create unnecessary circumstances out of irrational thought; our emotions are what make us people, and allowing emotions to control us in many ways is our greatest flaw...

i am not saying that i try and simply put-off emotions, i do believe in an insight we have as-well, many of which can be distinguished from emotions.

can you imagine a God or Gods, with the balanced diversities of:

|Strength&Grace| ~
~
|Deeper-Knowledge&Higher-Mind| ~
~
|Passion&Pain| ~

this is only a simple 'Triad' of such Gods, or also the theory of the Aeon Sophia- into one symbolic encompassed "force".

a balance is needed; the male and female - the ying and yang - spring and fall - the hemispheres of our brain - the climatic uniqueness of the hemispheres of our earth - the magnetic balance of the diverse force of the (+)'s and (-)'s of the N. and S. Poles are as crucial to the Earths, and our existence as this balance is in boiling water.

this is an everyday simple conjoining of stark differences which creates a chaotic reaction- from our point of view -that then creates something totally unique, the birth of individuality.

~ Life Love & Light

Awesome post. I for one, see nothing wrong with anthropomorphizing a/several deity/ies, since we are simply intelligent configurations of the universe.

Do we really need to assign a gender to a 'god'? Only as a metaphor, a god's form wouldn't be anything similar to ours, I'd think...

this thread is as ripe for sexism as a woman with ten eggs inserted by Dr. Cosmix.

not all cultures even have the need to consider the idea of 'sexism'.

these cultures seem the most peaceful, and balanced...
subtle, rarely heard but felt in a much greater sense..
harboring the action of a greater creation of every sense and element.
seems the idea of sexism exists in cultures that are un-harmonious,, and also hold the theory of 'A' or many Goddesses as anecdotal, cutesy or as blasphemy - a separation of church and state is what they will have us believe is needed, and actually practiced,, US(is who is here) THEY(unannounced are now of fear).

Church and State being conjoined, i think has proven to be trouble...
Church in Nature or in Ones-Self,, has proven to myself to be the me most elastic and solid, endo- and exo-, pro- and con---ceptual.

so from here i could say that it seems a society like, 'merica with many racial issues, and the denial of the Female's wOrldy attributes of emotion-intellect-physical, a strong spiritual/cellular existence...
further along, continuing to instill these beliefs then creates a 'black mirror of diversion' which the 'reflection of' or 'lack of(identity individually) can be shown- or so most believe -what hey should be doing with their time, the capabilities they have, how to utilize them and when.

a mass of diversions away from the point,,,
our existence.

and our eyes are thought to trained into the myriad of their money.

there are ever Directional points in and about my Temple - a constant path of inception, acceptation, destination.

money, can be seen as a positive ion+, especially when we put so much self value into it, and then allow ourseves to become lesser unto, a more -ion.
an ebb and flood is then created of obtaining and seeking money, and spending and receiving money - it takes up the basis of most prayers, and creates an ingenious lack of inner-vision(the great explores have died they say) - crating a zig-zag of our ' stream ', slowing down and containing US(their defining rivers),,, that is until their drying stolen spiritless land will soak and spend its own water,,, until the mother Sky decides,, we dont fucking deserve it any-more any-way any-how by any means.

umiushi Serpentinus Antigorite

runs to take salt and milk & honey bath//!

your take on money's effect on the soul definitely illuminated something for me
and i was thinking about that just this morning

in animal behavior class today, i learned why there are two sexes. it's about gametes (the egg and the sperm)...

reproduction involves combining two gametes (eggs/sperm). before there were two sexes, imagine these gametes floating around, different sized "eggs" eventually finding each other and combining DNA...

statistically, the medium-sized gametes failed. what worked best was smaller gametes, which could move around, and larger gametes, which could store a large amount of nutrients.

this caused a dichotomy / two types / a pair for organisms, as evolution selected against the medium sized gametes, and selected for a combination of small & big gametes. that's why females have big egg cells (and why eggs have many nutrients), and males have sperm cells whose primary purpose is simply to transfer DNA. it's also why males often tend to be the initiators of sexual action: female larger eggs are much more in "limited supply".

so......... gender has absolutely nothing to do with god. period. end of thread. QED.

its like the Yeats poem.

the worm's god is a worm.
the monkey's god is a monkey.
the human's god is a ....