• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help GO FUND ME - MOD Keif Richards needs our help

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyAlkaline

Greenlighter
Final thought:

We have met our goal on our fundraiser. A final thank you to everyone who helped to support our brother in crisis.

I'd like to say that @Keif' Richards has been a mod and a friend here for basically a decade, and has made many contributions and saved many lives during his time here. We are so happy to help him in this, a coming together of hearts.

Unfortunately, this is not something that we are able to do for everyone, so please do not be offended when we provide you with moral support, suggestions about your situation or direct you to resources in your area.

Making a GoFundMe for everyone that is in trouble is not what we are here for and not something that we are able to do.

Our mission is harm reduction and we will continue to do that.

As some of you may know, a BL mod and our friend needs our help.

He is going through a very difficult period in his life. He is struggling with severe liver problems and a diminished quality of life. His ability to work afford his copays for life saving medication and medical Marijuana has been taken away. He is in a bad place right now and needs our love and support.

There has been a GoFundMe created to help, and his Venmo is MardukSonOfEa

Keifaid @ GoFundMe

You can donate ANON on GoFundMe and you don't have to have an account.

Original thread

If you even have 5 dollars it would be a great help.

@Keif' Richards has helped countless people here at BL and he needs our support

If you are unable to help, send him a kind word of support.

Thank you all

Last edited:
Incredible stuff 🙌 hang in there keif glad BL is stepping up. I'll share the GoFundMe through other avenues as well

Thank you guys so much!!! We are almost halfway there and a HUGE thank you to @PtahTek ❤❤❤❤ and someone who used their real name so I will not mention.

ID Donate if i wasn't so god Dam broke atm AND with no job :( I'm prayinh for keif though. Also it makes me happy that everyone from the family Is helpin one way or another.

Right now I'm broke unfortunately, but I should be coming into some money pretty soon (inside of the next week or so) and I'll definitely see what I can put in then.

Good luck till then :) <3

I want to help....but I'm not sure how. The site accepts credit cards and credit card debit and I have neither. Are there alternate options?

Keif is legit and shouldn't feel the need to make such hard decisions because of something so readily available. <3
He can accept western union which can be done in cash. Do you have any form of virtual payments or would you like the western union information? Thank you so much for your generosity

He can accept western union which can be done in cash. Do you have any form of virtual payments or would you like the western union information? Thank you so much for your generosity

Fucking hell.....my local WU agent is closed because of plague...I'm not sure if that's across the board. Money lenders here run WU so I can try there.

Yeah, send me the infos. I'd love to help.

Fucking hell.....my local WU agent is closed because of plague...I'm not sure if that's across the board. Money lenders here run WU so I can try there.

Yeah, send me the infos. I'd love to help.
Otherwise Western Union can be sent to Port aux Prince, Haiti with the recipient being Chretien Mersault ;

its an honor to have Keif Richards warm hearted
good-natured altitude.
my donation is deep from the heart.
Keif's awesome, I'm glad we did so well.

WE REACHED OUR GOAL OF $500!!!!

All of this has been made possible by our loving Bl family! Thank you to all of you for helping our brother through a very dark time.

@Keif' Richards we love you and are so glad we could help

Status
Not open for further replies.