• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Give thanks and praises to the almighty jah and all bluelighters comunity for all the good moments you give me,YOu are my relif

R.I.P. father. I will always remember you. Fly away to the infinite universe. You've been a Lion papa.
I'll take care of mama like you did. Love you 🖤🖤🖤
Oh no I’m so sorry Kongo
I hope you’re doing okay as possible in this moment as I write this. Please reach out to us here whenever you need for support okay.
Sending you lots of support & many prayers
Bendiciones
Gentle hug 💜

Aquí con tu amigo
I will light a candle for you
((((Abrazos))))) 💜💜💕
Its connection? I have read your message in the same minute that you writed. I mean, I was connected but doing other things and I finished dinner and opened this thread and I've seen that you writed the post just 1 minute later.
That's magic!
Gracias por la velita amiga. Por cierto a que amigo te refieres?

Kongo❤️❤️🔥🔥

Its connection? I have read your message in the same minute that you writed. I mean, I was connected but doing other things and I finished dinner and opened this thread and I've seen that you writed the post just 1 minute later.
That's magic!
Gracias por la velita amiga. Por cierto a que amigo te refieres?

Kongo❤️❤️🔥🔥
Ay wow that is magic 🙂
sorry I wrote a little funny, I meant to write.. Aqui contigo.
& the candle is for you & your family (loved ones)
Bendiciones 💜🌺💜🌺

I bring you a special concert of Damian Marley in Poland. It's an amazing stage, the best I ever have seen.
Look at the intro, It's brutal.

Kongo❤️❤️🔥🔥

Give Jah all the thanks&praises...yeah.....but often think to myself,that this world belongs to the Fallen One.Jah is in the Kingdome of Heaven.Here rules the Satan.....till the Judgement day

There must be some kind peaceful solution brother.....enough evil is done.Abrazo hermano!👍❤️🚬☮️......hold the good vibe👍👍👍

Last edited: