• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Girlfriend is Aenimic from iron deficiency.

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
My girl has Anemia naturally and has done Nitrous on two occasions in the last month, the last time about 36 cartridges. What I wanna know is if she supplements with b12 and starts spacing it out to 1 session per month, possibly once every 2-3 months if neccasary, will it ever be possible for her to safely use n2O?

She really likes the stuff and enjoys using it with me, I personally don't have any health issues and plan on using every 2-3 weeks and supplementing with b12 from here on out. We have been really enjoying it with eachother and it quite the bonding experience. But I love her so much and can't let anything happen to her, I would never forgive myself for turning her on to recreational Nitrous use.

I dont know but I can tell you my uncles son has recently got out of hospital for taking too much.

well about two or so months ago.

he is still having problems walking from what I have been told.

memory not the best either.

Does she have iron anemia or b12 anemia ?

thats the information you need
and if it’s b12 get liquid spray b12 not pills because the pills do not work only sublingual (under the tongue) or spray I like the brand kind they make a good tasting b12 spray

iron anemia is different you need iron pills but it’s better to have her get those from her dr because you can over supplement with iron
I did this once.

I gave my self lead poisoning years ago doing a lead cook.

was to scared to go to the docs so made up some EDTA and tried to ch-elate my self.

then I thought I had ripped all the iron out of me so I decided to take iron tablets.

I took half a bottle and spent three days thinking I was a menopausal woman hehe.

you can tell the lead cook had worked.

whats it like for tooth pain ?

ye I was bonkers but you dont go into a hospital saying I was making ........

and I think I have done this to my self.

no research I do not wish to pry (uncles son)

there is not a lot I can do as he has very good doctors already.

Switch to a natural dissociative like Salvia or Iboga that doesn't deplete vitamins. Your experience will be just as bonding, if not more so. :D
Congratulations on the love connection.