• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Girl does 3 weeks in jail for flour in condoms

The field test at the airport is fucked, and they normally won't tell you what they "find" when you accidently test positive because they know it's inaccurate.. but you'll get added to a list. greaaat

Wow, thats bullshit. I hope she gets a lot of money too. Dumb-ass cops, what kind of field test is it, where they couldnt even fucking tell that its FLOUR. COME ON!!!

ktx49 said:
i agree....she probally had drugs smuggled in another smarter location and used the obvious condoms filled with white powders to throw off the officers....

think about it, it like the mexican border....they allow one truck to get caught(with a maybe 10 kilos) so that 10-15 more trucks pass through while that ones being searched...and those other trucks are carrying ALOT more.

this whole story does not make sense. and putting flour into a condom for a stress reliever?? wtf, condoms and a bag of flour cost more than those stress balls they sell at the registers 8)

shes guilty of something, i guarantee it.
yeah something's not right here haha, i don't understand why she had 3 of the fuckin things...maybe it's some of that crazy bleached amphetamine cut w/ opium and coke that decomposes and leaves flour as a byproduct that's been going around lately.....

^^ Damn straight. Else they used some instrument that previously had cocaine and opium from a previous genuinely positive field test...which would make a shit load more sense. In fact, it would make a lot more sense that they used instruments that had already been used in previous testing, and did so deliberately. But why? I mean, they gain nothing by doing it.

How does flour test positive, and what would the customs officials gain by faking the results?

Moreover, independent testing by an independent lab is the absolute right of ANYONE.

she is asian, she is a catholic school girl. There is nothing strange at all about her having three condoms full of flour in her suit case.

ktx49 said:
i agree....she probally had drugs smuggled in another smarter location and used the obvious condoms filled with white powders to throw off the officers....

think about it, it like the mexican border....they allow one truck to get caught(with a maybe 10 kilos) so that 10-15 more trucks pass through while that ones being searched...and those other trucks are carrying ALOT more.

this whole story does not make sense. and putting flour into a condom for a stress reliever?? wtf, condoms and a bag of flour cost more than those stress balls they sell at the registers 8)

ok fine, she's an idiot for buying condoms and filling up with flower because it just costs TOO much and a stressball is a poor-man's version of flour in condoms.

so at the mexican border, if they found a truck with some dope, a line of trucks behind it can pass through without even being looked at?? whoever told you that story is a fucking idiot

airport security or cops, cant fully search you without a probable cause. since there was no probable cause. they faked the test results to get a reason to fully search her... and.. why they didnt release her after they found nothing.. i dont know.

Its not possible that she puts out the codoms of flour as a distaction so she she can smuggle drugs in a hidden compartment. Its real stupid to draw attention to yourself unnnecessarily8(. If she had wanted to smuggle, better to just have the drugs hidden.

I really hope the cops who arrested her get what they deserve for lying to make an arrest.=D

That sucks about the whole not being properly tested thing,
but:
she doesnt deserve any money for it, thats for sure.

If they keep paying people for being stupid, theyll just keep getting stupider.

joooowan said:
so at the mexican border, if they found a truck with some dope, a line of trucks behind it can pass through without even being looked at?? whoever told you that story is a fucking idiot
You realize that runners do not leave from the same location, be it humans or trucks, right? Or is that too complicated a concept for you to grasp before calling someone an idiot?

sure she's an idiot, put under the guise of naivety. but that doesn't mean she should be subject to wrongful imprisonment. it's a fact that the condoms held flour, right? so therefore, the cops lied, faked the test, or were negligent. either way, they need to be held responsible. in fact, those officers should lose their jobs for such a debauchery.

the girl doesn't deserve an extraordinary amount of money. but she should be compensated for the jail time and the loss of freedom.

"If they keep paying people for being stupid, theyll just keep getting stupider."

that's an interesting way of looking at it. i would think that if she does receive a large compensation, that would put more pressure on police to do the right thing. instead of lying or faking results just to get an arrest, they should have been honest and forthright, and they wouldn't have costed the system all that money.

if she does win a large settlement, it's not her fault, it's the cops' fault. put the blame where it belongs... on the police.

ktx49 said:

You fucking redneck prick.

And you think sitting in jail for 3 weeks she wouldn't have shitted it out.

That's the most retarded thing I've heard. Why would anyone do anything to point suspicion their way if they where indeed carrying drugs.

And as for the person asking why she was carrying three, just read the document it said she was taking them back to give to friends. Ok she could have done it at the other end but as far as I know comdoms are not illigal, flour is not illgal and correct me if i'm wrong but the law is inocent until proven guilty so how dare you side with anything but this poor girl.

You better belive your goverment and police are a sham and a joke, less it happens to you.

theGreatUnknown said:
That sucks about the whole not being properly tested thing,
but:
she doesnt deserve any money for it, thats for sure.

If they keep paying people for being stupid, theyll just keep getting stupider.
Since when was following the law considerd stupid? Just what did she do that was wrong?

Nothing, just lazy work on the polices behalf.

And she was in jail for three weeks, just on loss of earning that's a big deal. That could ruin someones life if they require that earning to keep balifs of their back.

Man, all that white opium thats in a powder not a sticky ball must be sellin like hotcakes and they got those Asians on lock trafficking the shit.

Then they add meth and coke to it, its all the rage on the college scene. They call it Copiumeth.

8(8(

Im with whoever said "since when is opium chalky white powder." thats the firs thting i thought of when i read this bullshit.

Later, she hit a bit of luck. A prison guard recognized her from a Bryn Mawr volunteer job at Overbrook High School and took pity on her. The guard told Lee that she believed her and that the whole thing was probably racial. The guard got her a trashy romance novel to help kill time.

Lee acted tough to protect herself. She did modern-dance moves to keep limber. Inmates saw this and gossiped: "Everyone thought I knew karate because I'm Asian." She certainly didn't discourage the stereotype.

AHAHHAHHAHAHAH

ok everything else was tragic but that was the funniest section in any article ive ever read, ever

Her good deeds obviously paid off, so she was able to run into some luck and is not facing 20 years in prison. Through this situation, many are now able to see just how crooked law enforcement can be.

Last edited: