Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz: Go on, you know you want to! You're right I do, boo! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 23 December I'm be here if im not banned lol

Im coming off my meds. They're making shit worst. I'm going to flush the lot. All my problems are down to them so I'm getting rid.

Wish me luck as petrified of doing it but ive been on them years n not got off soooo

Evey

Last edited:
Evey, never come off meds on your own! Always seek a doctors opinion. If you don't trust your doc, take a friend with you for a second opinion. If you need to swap then Swap need be. Just do things safely with guidance!

No 23 December I'm be here if im not banned lol

Im coming off my meds. They're making shit worst. I'm going to flush the lot. All my problems are down to them so I'm getting rid.

Wish me luck as petrified of doing it but ive been on them years n not got off soooo

Oh sorry I thought I read last week it was your birthday soon - not sure where the 29 came from.

Evey

Evey, never come off meds on your own! Always seek a doctors opinion. If you don't trust your doc, take a friend with you for a second opinion. If you need to swap then Swap need be. Just do things safely with guidance!

I have to second this, coming off your meds without a correct taper or without doctors supervision has a greater chance of making you feel worse and then things could get really bad for you.

Good Morning Sadie, I hope your children are feeling better today.

Bear<3

Its my own fault. BHM was right all those months ago when he said I shouldn't have changed my appointment with the other GP. She wanted to check in a month how I was but I just wanted instant relief from the anxiety n depressive, angry thoughts n thought I knew best.

Within two weeks of going on citalopram i was permabanned from here, ODd n ended up in hospital for 4 days n nearly died, now owe credit cards £8000, have fallen out with a ton load of people, tried benzos, n done irresponsible things like pay £200.+ for hair extensions. Ive always gone through phases of being erratic with money but citalopram has caused so much damage in under a year.

WHY THE FUCK DID I NOT LISTEN TO MY MAM? She was right all along :(

Evey

The problem with depression etc is not many of the meds give you instant relief and they take time to start working. Just doing a quick check would show you that citalopram can cause manic behavior and make you think irrationally at time (not sure you need help in that area mind you :p).

Skipping the doctors follow up was a lesson learned though, now to simply stop all your meds would be doing the same thing again? There are no quick fixes and what you do is entirely your choice but what harm can be done by going back to your GP, discuss the problems that you have faced due to the medication and let them give you some professional advice.

Be careful though Eve

Bear

Because people with real issues need them appointments more. A sick child or someone with cancer may need it im not going to waste their time with my petulant stuff. I'll taper off myself ive been trying to the past few weeks.

The problem with depression etc is not many of the meds give you instant relief and they take time to start working. Just doing a quick check would show you that citalopram can cause manic behavior and make you think irrationally at time (not sure you need help in that area mind you :p).

Skipping the doctors follow up was a lesson learned though, now to simply stop all your meds would be doing the same thing again? There are no quick fixes and what you do is entirely your choice but what harm can be done by going back to your GP, discuss the problems that you have faced due to the medication and let them give you some professional advice.

Be careful though Eve

Bear

I dunno if its the citalopram or me. Ive always gone through phases where I've been real fugile with money but then will just impulsively spend it like went through a phase years back of buying RHCP gold discs at £100+ or getting iPhones at £250 n so on.

Evey

Last edited:
What on earth makes you think that your needs are not important ? Mental health gets a really bad stigma. The people that have them don't want to talk about them. Others Don't want to talk about loved ones with mental health needs. It's no worse or better than breaking your arm or having burns. These are health issues that need addressed. There is no shame. You are just as important as anyone else!

I have your hand darling <3

Oh btw, Hello sexy dimples! How is your morning darling? You know I'm speaking to you baby Bear!

Because people with real issues need them appointments more. A sick child or someone with cancer may need it im not going to waste their time with my petulant stuff. Evey

lwkzhLN.png

Get yourself to the doctors - or, going from your previous experiences with tapering and your bouts of mania etc your going to make yourself bad over Christmas and for the start of the New Year.

Oh btw, Hello sexy dimples! How is your morning darling? You know I'm speaking to you baby Bear!

Morning Sexy Sadie - Day is going well thank you very much :) I hope your day is going well and your making the most of the weekend.

Bearx

What on earth makes you think that your needs are not important ? Mental health gets a really bad stigma. The people that have them don't want to talk about them. Others Don't want to talk about loved ones with mental health needs. It's no worse or better than breaking your arm or having burns. These are health issues that need addressed. There is no shame. You are just as important as anyone else!

I have your hand darling <3

That exactly what my card meant

Sry i meant to put these posts in my citalopram thread not gibs as im sure people don't want to hear all this. Sorry.

Edit: sorry Sadie for hanging up I wasn't trying to be rude, i was getting stressed n needed to give lil vibe her boiled eggs <3

How is everyone? What plans for today? <3

Evey

That exactly what my card meant

yes but I was more eloquent than you sexy bear! Also, I must say you make me blush when you call me sexy Sadie!

Sry i meant to put these posts in my citalopram thread not gibs as im sure people don't want to hear all this. Sorry.

Edit: sorry Sadie for hanging up I wasn't trying to be rude, i was getting stressed n needed to give lil vibe her boiled eggs <3

How is everyone? What plans for today? <3

Evey

Do you think that I'd be so sensitive when someone hung up on me. I know you have your reasons darling. I'm not simple. ;) <3 All is good in the hood baby girl!

No one ever thought you were cheap! You're a classy whore ;)

Thank you baby <3
You wanna classy ho'? Man, I'm'na tell you just how classy this he-yah ho' is. Man, I don't tell a fellah to go home and jack off for less than five hundred dollars! That is one classy mutha, isirite o' is I right, lady?!

Status
Not open for further replies.