• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the feeling all too well.
AT least this Xmas it is going to be a quiet one at my moms as the usual family members that come round all day are only popping in & we aren't expected to go to their house on Boxing day.

Sometimes I really wish Jesus would actually come back on December 25th & view how we celebrate his birthday, Jesus would kick some ass Chuck Norris style I know that much & maybe for once I'd enjoy the day.

Ive been assembling a miniature kids play kitchen. Spent 4 hours and called it a night. It's for my year and a half old niece. A few cans of cider and some weed probably made it take longer!

Still have to put all the cupboard doors on tomorrow. All other presents bought and wrapped. House clean/tidy, fridge/freezer packed.

Certainly feels like Christmas!

I'll be pleased when it's all out the way and things go back to normal tbh. Fucking Christmas! :oops:

Amazing. Perhaps with your privileged private health care kinda background and fantastic career prospects you will find the forthcoming dictatorship, erosion of everything for anyone under loadsamoney salaries, dead funny.

I'll make a note to come back to this quote in 3 years, let's see what you think then.

This psychopath (Boris that is) is gonna make Thatcher look like a saint in comparison. Disaster.

Can't be arsed to keep debating politics now, I've said my piece and you said yours, and obviously I'm aware that stating anything other than a far-left political view on BL will get hate thrown my way.

What I do want to comment on though is the attitude displayed here, common amongst lefties in general, where there is zero belief in individual agency and anyone doing better than you is "privileged and lucky to have money" while anyone doing worse than you is "a victim of the evil system."

Call me crazy but I believe that grown adults have agency. Not to wax philosophical on you but I believe we have free will.

I don't work in healthcare so I have no idea if you're mixing me up with someone else or what, but I don't come from a privileged background at all, in fact not long ago I was working in a supermarket. I eventually managed to get a tech job because being a nerd pays off at the moment and I'm good at computers. It's not some exclusive club you're barred from entering either, if you were genuinely interested I could give pointers on how to learn programming and get into this kind of thing yourself. I have no special contacts in the industry, I was just the best candidate in the interview. Learn a few things and most people with reasonable intelligence could probably do the kind of work I do in all honesty.

Speaking about socioeconomic mobility in general, there's much more of it in the UK than you seem to believe. If you look at the Sunday Times Rich List all the old money has been knocked off by self-made entrepreneurs. That's the extreme end of things of course but it paints a picture of the overall society in which we live. People with decent skills can work their way up - like how I went from working in a supermarket to a tech company and I don't even have a bloody degree let alone anything from Eton or Oxbridge. The wealth isn't held by aristocrats and their trust fund kids anymore, you're relying on outdated stereotypes instead of objectively looking at the state of modern society.

Finally, on a similar note that is political but worth noting - I find it funny you try to paint me as some upper class whatever for disliking Commie Corbyn when the Tories were just voted in by working class constituencies in the midlands and the north. Rich London voted Labour as it always does and most of Corbyn's hardcore supporters seem to be bored rebellious middle class kids who like communism because it's E D G Y. It was the rest of England who voted in the Tories. Working class people in white vans, not the City boys.

That's about all I have to say. Merry Christmas ho ho ho!

@Wilson Wilson well we weren't debating, and even if we were I certainly wouldn't be throwing any 'hate' your way, not my bag at all

...but...you make tons of assumptions (above) and like yourself, I just can't be arsed to engage with them atm so I (actually) won't...although I may regain arsedness at some point :) and I will certainly be interested to see how your opinion holds in 3 years or so as stated

Yo guys

A couple months back my mate found a HUGE quantity of weed in circumstances that shall remain hidden :censored:

I've naturally acquired a lot of it myself. Assorted strains, no idea which, but it's by far the strongest I've ever smoked. So nice not having to ring the local rudeboys every week

Meanwhile my mate has been smoking a ridiculous quantity morning-night while working as a builder, lol

Haha yes indeed I am :D

I worry about novice users trying the general strength of the stuff around nowadays. I've been stoned for six months and it still hits me just as hard. Tolerance doesn't seem to happen. Although I do smoke a fairly reasonable quantity each day, no more than a gram. He's gone fucking nuts on the stuff rolling 1-2g spliffs n shit

I've naturally acquired a lot of it myself. Assorted strains, no idea which, but it's by far the strongest I've ever smoked. So nice not having to ring the local rudeboys every week

Meanwhile my mate has been smoking a ridiculous quantity morning-night while working as a builder, lol

I've seen some of his recent work:

weedwork.jpg

Alexa, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start

Thank me later.

Er, WTF? All I got was some shit about aborting Donna... You'd better not have stitched me up here LINS... :sus:

I'm now half expecting that everytime I have a wank its going to be broadcast across the fuckin world...

Total waste I think you ought to give it all to me as I'd appreciate it much more.

For real, I feel the same. Him and his workmate have been going through an ounce a week ffs. An O will last me at least a month, that's being stoned all day. I use it medically for pain as well so like to keep a steady medium dose going. I roll small, 0.15g spliffs with baccy, that does me for a bit. Then have more of them as required, with a few pipes sometimes. Huge spliffs are a big waste, especially with the quality around at the moment.

I've seen some of his recent work:

View attachment 19454

Haha :D

Apparently it's all going smoothly but there could well be a trail of unfinished conservatories across the midlands...

On another note - do cats like weed? I try not to smoke near the cats but i didn't notice one curled up in the corner until after smoking a spliff. She seemed content for a while afterwards

Does anyone have any fun/disturbing older thread links to share? It's been a while. Or any gossip?

I just stuck my x-mas pressie under some wankers car. Exciting to see if it gets found out, the gps signal actually works which it doesn't at the moment, how long the battery and the credit on the sim card last, if they'll end up parking the car in the garage from now on, if the bloody thing will end up falling off etc...
:giggle:

Big story of how a gang of at least 6 main people tried to kill you for the last 43 years and a load of other shit. Time for payback as the cps doesn't give a hoot.
That's my goss.

Never known a jacket to be so warm & feel so good to wear.
Thank God for Xmas, my mom got it in the sale like usual but still had to pay £55 (so full retail would have been £110 for a fucking jacket) BUT you can sure tell where every single £1 has gone into it.

Never known a jacket to be so warm & feel so good to wear.
Thank God for Xmas, my mom got it in the sale like usual but still had to pay £55 (so full retail would have been £110 for a fucking jacket) BUT you can sure tell where every single £1 has gone into it.
thats what i meant with that expensive clothes (can) be of a much better quality and feel much better and most importantly,dont look like shit after 1 month of wearing it

Status
Not open for further replies.