• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday y'all!!! Woooo! Cocaine and amphetamine :)
Happy friday Kingo.

Wooo! Vodka and MDMA :D

Currently hiding in my bedroom going up like a twat because the wife's sister is still here and the daughter and her mate are getting ready to go out. Wish they'd just all fuck off sharpish...

Thank fuck theve all gone.I can melt now.

As the daughter was leaving I said in a fatherly way, "dont do anything I wouldn't do"

She replied with "what, like you already have?

I must admit though, I do look fuckin fucked...

Last edited:
Gonna go bosh some MDMA myself to wash all the politics out of my brain. Got a playlist ready, texting my bird to come over, could turn out to be a good night this one.
Im gonna cook some crack i think. Having much more on the bank available now is not good for me.Before that i had round about 400€ for spending each month(food not included) so pretty much everything went into buying food. Now having like 1,2 k spare to spend really fucks up my abstinence.

my stupid ass got hit by a car, instead of using the pietonal walk, I went 500m ahead and he hit me on the side, I broke his rear view window, but he didn't want any money for it, I was on alpraz and clonaz since I'm in withdrawal, I really wonder why he didn't want the money since I don't have a permit and I don't know the rules,but it was my fault, because I had 3 hoodies on because of the cold temperatures so I didn't see his side, on the other hand I'm glad no police was around because I had no ID no phone no nothing to identify myself because I was heading to a roma slum so yeah in those kind of cases you need just a switchblade to ID yourself

plus IDK if I should CT this benzo shit or not, I used on and off 3 months, this is the beginning of the 4th month, I used in the first month daily then stopped with no WD probably the trams and other shit were covering it, then I got into it again, mostly clona to manage not getting seizures from the 1500mg tramadol doses and then xanax at work here and there to boost some confidence plus blabla, longstory short, I'm not addicted psychologically,but I may suspect a physical dependence, these 2 weeks I can't really stop, I can use lyrica eventually if it was it takes, today I mainlined 100mg diaz, had those 5mg/ml ( 10mg per vial ) babies so I got the harppons and did the stuff, it helped but I don't feel it anymore, weird shit, never dabbled with benzos or diaz too much before this, as I said in other posts that now appear as jabberwocky that I was never ever a benzo guy, tried them all a few times and that's it. should I CT with lyrica or should I tapper with clonaz or diaz? the thing is this week I will need it for the opioid withdrawal, got on codeine and had to man up for the brain zaps, did some lope 3 days then got to CT stage I'm in, I don't really want to prolong this, but if there is a death risk as they say well hell I will taper MAX 2 months

@thefirm I think you have answered your own question. Definitely taper with the benzo's dont quit CT or think that lyrica is an adequate substitute for a proper taper.

Hows the MDMA crew feeling today?

As said before, taper. You were on high doses too and Xanax Hass a nastaaaaay withdrawal
Diazepam is best for taper as I'm sure you know

yeah I know, I got a bottle of clonaz was thinking of tapering with that, but may go for diaz too beside xanax, the day before yesterday, I did yesterday 100mg Diazepam IV during morning/day time and 300mg lyrica during nighttime, I'm feeling ok now but I guess it's because of the long halflife of diaz, plus it's said that it metabolizez in other benzos too through this route. this whole withdrawal phase is shittty,figuratively speaking and objectively. AND YO IDK HOW THE FUCK YOU VOTE BUT STAY IN THE EU, if this big corporation gig doesn't work out I'm moving in the north of the UK, already have the plan mapped out, will stay with my ex-bestfriend and his gif, we connect on some other level type of shit, we will be somewhere in the suburbs near manchester, only fear I got is that I'll get into dark at some point because I might say oh just let's do it for the fun of it since the availability is low even in the Capital now, I know how to carry myself and how to approach crews so that's a problem. after growing up visiting gypsie slums and eating with families that would make you take an anti-tetanus instantly after leaving I got really no fear of approaching people or other types of shit, It's no Biggie because I'm ready to die.

oh and even if you leave the EU, fuck that, I'm gonna register for that nino shit with a hungarian passaport, I'm not romanian by blood anyway, my name is fully hungarian so in your country when somebody will ask which race I am, I will say hungarian lol I don't want to be asociated with the roma crews and such for fucks sake, I come to make money, pay taxes and have a legit life and give back to the country, I'm not looking to rob, scheme or rip off people, either to profit from some gov. programme money like some people do, I don't judge the people who get help from the goverment but I'm coming to help.I will move there even if I get the .Net Dev job, I will stay max 1 year here to absorb some skill and then I'll fly over, I'm sick of this country

Definitely taper from the benzos.

Actually pretty great. After getting a long sleep last night I feel a nice afterglow. I am taking kratom too but only in low doses.

Nice.

I dont tend to get crippling depression after MDMA which is obviously ideal. I wouldnt say I get an afterglow either though.

I've had 2mg clonazepam (sticking to my once every 3 days taking that) and 300mg pregabalin which I take daily. I was tempted to crush another 80mg oxy but I've only just recovered constipation wise from the last time I took it 3 days ago. Opiates really fuck me over in that respect. Perhaps a blessing in disguise as it helps limit how frequently I can partake.

Nice.

I dont tend to get crippling depression after MDMA which is obviously ideal. I wouldnt say I get an afterglow either though.

I've had 2mg clonazepam (sticking to my once every 3 days taking that) and 300mg pregabalin which I take daily. I was tempted to crush another 80mg oxy but I've only just recovered constipation wise from the last time I took it 3 days ago. Opiates really fuck me over in that respect. Perhaps a blessing in disguise as it helps limit how frequently I can partake.

I usually don't get an afterglow from MDMA so this is a pleasant surprise.

I don't tend to get a horrible comedown either unless I take a silly dose. I did something like 300mg on my birthday a few years ago and felt fucking awful for a week. But these days I tend to limit it to 150-200mg max and that seems to be the sweet spot where I feel just a bit out of it the next day and that's it.

Truth be told the worst I got from the other night was my bottom lip being all chewed up while I was gurning haha.

As for opiate constipation: Movicol is the ticket. OTC from any pharmacy. Takes about an hour to kick in but once it does you'll go without any struggle even if there's still opiates in your system. I also recommend magnesium since it works as a stool softener.

Taking breaks from opiate use is obviously a smart idea though. The fact you don't just bosh more as soon as the constipation is sorted is already a good sign of self-control.

Just learned of the death of Joe Ambrose, maybe it wont mean anything to most on here but I'm quite sure a few will be aware of his work over the decades. Though we didn't always see eye to eye I had a weird respect for him & the world will be that much worse off without him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.