• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I don't see the need for all these synthetic drugs now that coke and weed are both of excellent quality (only drugs I do atm can't speak for others) why bother withe Chinese chemicals?

Interesting. I don't see the need for all these synthetic drugs now that coke and weed are both of excellent quality (only drugs I do atm can't speak for others) why bother withe Chinese chemicals?

Cost. Pure and simple.

When's the best time to start hitting the K after a solid dose of MD?

I find it best to do a nice line of ket on the comedown of MD. Brings you down really nicely and adds a nice trippy disso effect which synergises well especially when you got music on.

Dont be a dick he is Mia and could be dead or banged up. I know him well and not heard anything since Jan even phone is off.
I'm certain he meant it with respect blondin - Which btw it's great to see you posting.
I really hope yer doing well man.
I do worry for him also after reading his most recent posts. If you have any news then please do PM me. He was a brilliant guy to get to know during my earlier day here, so I have a lot of respect for him.

In otter (small mammal) news, I've been off my Antidep for around a week and have been ballin my eyes out, but feel like it's been a LONG time coming.
Had a lot of heart-to-heary convos with really lovely mates & family of late too so I think I need to see my GP to tell her that I'm likely better off without it. But getting an appointmet.... uuhhggg

<3 Much love to all<3

I really didn't mean it with respect. He on the regular made comments about being attracted to girls well below the age of consent, regularly lied about cooking shit up in his super-lab, (his parents cellar) regularly talked about being on the streets carrying an offensive weapon and a whole host of other inexcusable stuff. Just because you sent each other some drugs in the post, doesn't make him ya best mate. Nor does doing all of the above and using the tired old excuse "oh, but I'm a spaz so it's ok.." So no, I don't wish him well.

Also, Monsta, if you tell the surgery that you're coming off antidepressants they should make you an appointment as a priority, as depending on the medication, coming off it can cause a whole host of issues, so make sure you let them (doctor/surgery/receptionist) know.

He on the regular made comments about being attracted to girls well below the age of consent

He did?
Sounds kinda shady as hell to me, you get a lot of jail for that kinda thing.

regularly lied about cooking shit up in his super-lab, (his parents cellar)
I was always suspect on that one myself, if you were really an English Shulgin you wouldn't talk loud about it would you?

regularly talked about being on the streets carrying an offensive weapon and a whole host of other inexcusable stuff.

Maybe his off making Drill songs in E8 London & waving huge bags of pure meth around in the background......then again maybe his come across some Balkan mafia & they turned him into dogfood.

how I imagine ZB everytime he talks so nicely about dogs:

beside the dog hitting part, zb wouldn't do that . i didnt notice it at first , just his stance made me laugh

I love it how the dog just stands there relaxed after biting him, with his tongue out chilling

I think Cesar Millan had been watching too much UFC the night before & felt the dog deserved a savage right hook for being damn rude.
I'd trust a Serbian Defence Dog raised on crystal meth, raw meat & gunpowder before I trusted 99.9% of humans.

My dream is to breed & sell Japanese Akitas & Doberman Pinchers, those Doberman dogs when raised right will really throw it down for their owner & protect them to the death. Some years ago some "rude boi" tried to rob me, before he even grabbed me the dog I had with me got a bad vibe off him & went fucking nuts, the moron ran off & locked himself in the car screaming "Call your dog off blud" as it jumped up the at his window snapping & trying to bite his face off, you wonder why I love dogs huh?

The bonus with Dobermans is when they bite they don't lock on like a lot of dogs they bite then let go & go in again wherever they see a gap, be that your face, fingers or genitals.

it's bad to breed dogs for money, even the licensed breeders. it seems odd to me to force reproduction and swap the new lives for currency :)))

although i'm fine with dogs, with most of the animals, mainly squirels !

I have zero respect for these "puppy farm" type people IMHO they should be fed to bears.
Legit Kennel Club breeders I have no issue with, more power to them I say.

A savage & well trained dog is a benefit to life & it would also keep the foul Romas that hunt through public bins in order. The Roma would think twice before they stole my fucking bike again I know that much!!!!!

You don't need a dog for them. You just have to go down to their level and the situation will be handled one way or another, the only thing about them is that they have 100 cousins 40 brothers&sisters and bam they colonize your ass, they'll sell the dog too

lol

The chances are with the lot we have round here they would eat the dog, the local shops in the town just up the road have to lock their bins now to stop them taking rubbish from the skip to eat & I'm not joking or being "racist" before some liberal starts to cry.
If I was the shop keeper I'd buy some Novichok off the deepweb & soak the bins in it, that would have them & teach them a lesson.

Hey Zop I watched a good documentary a few days ago about these two gay fellas who started a rescue and rehomed over 10 thousand dogs, they had 70 odd running around there gaff at anyone time, its worth a watch once I find the name

I really didn't mean it with respect. He on the regular made comments about being attracted to girls well below the age of consent, regularly lied about cooking shit up in his super-lab, (his parents cellar) regularly talked about being on the streets carrying an offensive weapon and a whole host of other inexcusable stuff. Just because you sent each other some drugs in the post, doesn't make him ya best mate. Nor does doing all of the above and using the tired old excuse "oh, but I'm a spaz so it's ok.." So no, I don't wish him well.

Also, Monsta, if you tell the surgery that you're coming off antidepressants they should make you an appointment as a priority, as depending on the medication, coming off it can cause a whole host of issues, so make sure you let them (doctor/surgery/receptionist) know.
You have proof that he or I sent drugs to each other? so fuck off and don't make allegations you prick. And either believe in your tiny brain that he's a liar or not - you just pick and choose i.e he lies about his lab and what he does in there but he carries a blade and fancies young girls you think is true.
I won't engage in any further nonsense with you so although you will no doubt reply i shan't see it.
btw I know some folk who have known LC for many years (far longer than I have) and they have seen nor heard nee hide nor hair either so it is quite likely he may be dead.

This is the bloke who bragged about supposedly assaulting a nurse right? He was a bit of a cunt let's be real. Always talking like he's Walter White too.

You have proof that he or I sent drugs to each other? so fuck off and don't make allegations you prick. And either believe in your tiny brain that he's a liar or not - you just pick and choose i.e he lies about his lab and what he does in there but he carries a blade and fancies young girls you think is true.
I won't engage in any further nonsense with you so although you will no doubt reply i shan't see it.
btw I know some folk who have known LC for many years (far longer than I have) and they have seen nor heard nee hide nor hair either so it is quite likely he may be dead.

You've both mentioned on this very forum that you've sent each other items in the post, are you that fucked up on drugs you don't remember your little faux pas? He doesn't have a lab, climb out of his sphincter and call it what it is. It's a load of cheap Pyrex beakers and poor quality labware he's ordered off ebay. He posted pictures of his "setup" along with pictures of his so called collection of exotic chemicals on ScienceMadness forum. Which is exactly how I know his superlab :cautious: is in his parents cellar. It's also one of many forums where he's over mentioned (as he was famous for droning on and on, yet saying nothing at all) his keen and eager longing for girls under a certain age, ideally with the same kind of "special" that he has. Presumably so they aren't aware he's actually committing an offence, or at least very unlikely to report it.

This is the bloke who bragged about supposedly assaulting a nurse right? He was a bit of a cunt let's be real. Always talking like he's Walter White too.

That's the one, among many others such as the time he walked around Manchester (supposedly) carrying a katana (the true hallmark of an autist, comes with free fedora) and the armed police pulled him up, but with his charm and wit managed to walk away without charge..

The muppet chats more tall tales than Jay from Inbetweeners.

If he is in jail, he's in for a short sharp shock that he's not a special little snowflake and won't get treated as such, no matter how loudly or how persistently he cries that he's "autistic", if he's dead. Well, least he can't contaminate the rest of the populous.

I bid you good day sir!

Yeah can't say I miss him. He rambled more than me on dex, fucking paragraphs and paragraphs, yet as you say he never actually said anything of substance and chatted a load of bollocks.

I do miss the squaddie though, apocalypse_when. He was alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.