• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c6(?) -- No in outs or butts about it. Anal fissure!

I watched a documentary recently that sheds light on a lot. Not for the weak stomached.

Earthlings

Just watching it. Food for thought is right.

Some of its extreme. My uncles are dairy and beef farmers and they look after their animals well. They took me to an abattoir in ballymena once. It was interesting alright.

I go to the market here. Usually 35c+. The women I haggle with over the meat sit crosslegged upon their counters. A great chopping board, a large cleaver and a sharrpbroad bladed knife, next to it. Once pleasantures are exchanged and the price per kilo for the day is established they dust off and away a great gathering of flies, bluebottles who descend on the meat, the fat, the bucket of offal nearby.

Bare hands grab and slap the rump you want carved from. They cleave away and weigh up an exact kilo, from the bloodstained tray on the green Vietnamese made scale. I pay, and repeat the transaction with a pork seller one metre over, and she dumps her sale into the same secondhand plastic bag holding my recently purchased beef.

I carry on; vats of mudfish beacon.

corporateamericasnumberonerule.jpg

I couldn't go vegan, that is just a step too far.

Me neither. I try to minimalize my intake of dairy products and eggs but.. CHEESE!

My weekend has started, suns out, 4fa's in, time for some beers with a couple of mates. Have a great night eadd

i wish there were more markets in the uk, 'farmers markets' have been highjacked by middle class wankers. Pretty much every country I've been to had amazing markets, fish markets etc, and the haggling is fun.

britain is just fucking mindless and robotic in comparison.

how bout you pay back the folks you ripped off, monkey?

I vote yes. My sis is in hospital and could do with her cash back please

[edit]
as could I, cunt.

You know my bank account details, get that cash forwarded you. kthnx.

being a complete cunt is a choice. choose to do what you said you would, on your dad's grave, yo!

love n stuff, obv. <3

[edit]
as could I, cunt.

being a complete cunt is a choice. choose to do what you said you would, on your dad's grave, yo!

love n stuff, obv. <3

Why didn't you just buy your drugs via Tor like everyone else?

Edit - Sorry, ignore me. Obviously got the wrong end of the stick.

ps above posts were nawt to do with money fer drugs.

he owes ne fucktons. on his dads liiiiife yo

yes, its my fault and im stupid ly nice

oh the horror

@ sam : sort me out, cunt!

you dont need lessons in iggy pop, unlike axl, this is the only reason why i still like you <3

aaaand after all that drama, tis bedtime for meeee

nite folks ... much love to all and sundry .... vikingpaganschnapslovinghumans especially <3

[edit]
as could I, cunt.

love n stuff, obv. <3

well someone's sounding stable tonight! have you been regularly bathing again? youll be making sense soon. if this continues someone's gonna be going out unsupervised before too long!

please send my best wishes to your sister - i take it you mean the £50 i gave you to take to her on the day she and i had agreed.. which you then stole and spent on yourself.. thats the money we're talking about, right?

tell her to text or call me soon as she is well enough, i will arrange with her how im going to get this £50 to her, safely this time. because i genuinely want to make sure she gets it - im afraid i won't be trusting your overly-sticky hands with touching it this time. after all, one of us has to look out for her

you however, have been remunerated fully, more than once. yet conveniently keep forgetting . you gotta pay to play, hunnybun ;p

plus you threatened to grass me up to the law for sorting you out (anyone thinking of helping her out, that's what you've got to look forward to when.. and it is a matter of when.. you do something she decides she dont like - jus sayin)

she told me - usually while bitching about yers - all of your personal shit you at some point would have told her in confidence - usually to my utter disbelief, not to mention unease

from her, for instance, i was told the address, phone number and fact the person in question has a house full of weed as a side business - told to her in confidence, one assumes. just be careful guys, aint fuck all sacred with this one. by all means help her get drugs - just be ready for everyone the daft bint talks to - and possibly the authorities - to be up on the deal too :\

and that theres the gospel truth, guys/girls. just looking out for yers. of course you can thank me later

peace <3

Wasnt expecting you to respond with lies, no not at all
/sarcasm

reason being, my hands are fucking clean, yo. thats the reason I feel A1 ok to call you out on your theft, in public. I have zero to defend. clean. fucking. hands.

feels good man. real fucking good.

everything people warned me about re you, is true. Having a stupidly generous nature will be the death of me. live and learn. ho hum

Hey-hey, anyone is here who can help me deciding to choose between low dose 4-ho-met (5-10 mg) between same low dose DOC (since i did it yesterday and 3 days before - my current low dose is near 2 mg)? Setting: is dad in near room (but he doesn't bother me at all). I want to just bright it up my day. But I don't want to feel exchausted or too much weird or confused.
What should I choose?

ps: I have a plenty if etizolam just in case. Yesterday trip with 1.5 mg of Doc was... not "meh" but without much visuals. Anyway it as pleasurable and a couple of insights (despire a lot of etizolam ate through the session).

So, any advice? I will prorbably (95% sure) will repeat DOC but will raise to 2 mg (with etizolam just in case). Is there any profit with will advantage to use 4-ho-met over DOC in such s&s?

ps: advice will be accepted in next 20 minutes. Then I will mix both chems in moderate doses and hope everything will be fine. BL's, I love you all <3 <3 <3 Please continue be as awesome as you are.

pps: ah, I have 25i-nbome. Hm.... I will mix in this "Hunter Tompson" cokctail and will look what will happen (ofc, all ingridients in low-to-moderate doses and I will NOT inject 25i-nbome this time - enough risk for today).

So, if anyone didn't give me advice (good advice, not like "DON"T DO THIS YOU WILL DIE DEMONS EAT YOUR ETERNAL SOUL") I'm planning to do 10 mg 4-ho-met + 1 mg Doc + 0.5 mg 25i-Nbome (per os).

ppps: 13 minutes left for any advice.

Wish me good luck. Let the power of couch be with you (and me). Maybe I should rewatch Star Wars? Or I really liked Hellboy, it is hilarious and interesting. Or, or, or! Or maybe Watchers? I love atmosphere of that movie. Really awesome movie )

p[p]s: i will probably visit this page and comment who it will go. So ask questions if you want to or just keep quiet and let my introspective hikki being explore inner and external worlds in quietly and zen state. See you!

Last edited:
Hey man, don't know if you're still checking this but I hope you have a good time! :)

I've never tried any of these compounds and don't want to express concern unnecessarily, just in case I cause any anxiety. I'm just a bit worried about the 25i and DOC together. I'm not a neuroscientist and have only really read of the bad stuff in regards to the Nbomes. What ROA did you go with for the 25i?

Just wanna say that if you start getting any genuinely worrying physical effects, don't hesitate to get your father's attention.

Again, don't want to cause any unnecessary panic; you've obviously got some experience with these compounds and I have nil, so you're much better placed to judge their effects.

Once again, however you decide to spend your trip, have a good one <3