• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c6(?) -- No in outs or butts about it. Anal fissure!

That feeling when your teenage girlfriend borrows her father's phone and neglects to delete the messages she sent, then he texts you.

Um, yeah.

^ Doh.

I'm feeling a bit worse for wear after a heavily boozed weekend oop north.

I'm feeling a little tired but others wise my head is clear.... The 1P spring clean worked a treat <3

Have a good one y'Al :)

And yeah,"doh" Sammy 8o

you think thats bad, my ex ex used to save my texts specifically to show her mom.. my mom's next door neighbour

beat that.

Yeah, literally any firing squad will do. Oh yeah another one, according it's morally wrong to have a threesome. haha. Apparently sex should only be done between two people.

You probably miss understood. When a girl says they don't like threesomes, they actually mean it's shit having a third wheel during sex.

That's why you should only ever have foursomes.

Met this girl for the first time today, as conversations continued it later transpired, she is racist, hates anything artistic, and that all disabled children should be put down when born. She seemed sound till she said all that. CYA

at least you found this out before she gave you AIDS and you got her pregnant.

Evening fuckers

Bored myself to death at work today. Tis interesting starting a job when 90% of the organization is on holidays. Come september the amount of work will pick up but I'm currently spending at least 2 hours a day doing fuckall on the internet and getting paid for it

Howdy, people. Long time no post.

I've just had a bit of a bender. Hung over 3 days in a row. Friend came to visit. We dug a veg patch in garden and planted a lot of already growing shite. Errr, peas, leeks, salad, spinach carrot,s potato, tomato...loads more, and I am totally shattered and evidently so out of shape currently. Achey all over today. Diclaz and pregabalin to the rescue for my hangovers :S So I have garden patch to attend to now. They are my babies!

Ramble/end moan/bitching.

Codeine script waiting for me tomoz morning too :D

Heyo, good to see ya :) Want a veg patch myself but need to like...completely renovate the yard first. Codeine might be more attainable tbh!

Just finished watching 'Amadeus' again :D Must have been recalling that quote yesterday.

What a bloody masterpiece! Although, I'm going to think I'm an opera singer for the rest of the night :\

It's really damn infectious!

Anybody else a fan (of the film, not opera or Mozart)?

Just finished watching 'Amadeus' again :D Must have been recalling that quote yesterday.

What a bloody masterpiece! Although, I'm going to think I'm an opera singer for the rest of the night :\

It's really damn infectious!

Anybody else a fan (of the film, not opera or Mozart)?

It's a decent film, have you ever seen Barry Lyndon by Kubrick? covers the same period, a lot of people think it's boring but I think it's brilliant best 'period' film there is.

I'm willing to give anything by Kubrick a chance. Shouldn't be too dated for me, only watched 'Dr. Strangelove' recently and thought it was rather excellent.

I'm no film critic though. I just like what appeals to my interests, I suppose.

Yeah, Barry Lyndon is fucking great. I'm normally averse to period dramas, but I love that (only other one I can think of that I do is The Madness of King George. Edit, oh yeah and the Draughtmans Contract, but mainly for the soundtrack.)

Last edited:
I'm willing to give anything by Kubrick a chance. Shouldn't be too dated for me, only watched 'Dr. Strangelove' recently and thought it was rather excellent.

I'm no film critic though. I just like what appeals to my interests, I suppose.

Dr Strangelove is great, bought the special edition of it a while ago that came with a book. May either watch/read tonight depending on how lazy I feel, staying downstairs is effort cos it's really cold here but no way am I putting the heating on so bed beckons soon I reckon.

Darn tootin'. I hate a warm bedroom/bed. I don't like it freezing but I do like it quite cold because my body temperature tends to go quite high when I'm sleeping. It's what usually wakes me up.

It would be interesting to see how my body temp fluctuates during the night. I have a couple of digital thermometers about with a high/low/current memory but they're for reptile enclosures. I dunno how I'd be able to get an accurate reading throughout the night unless I stick the thing in my arse, which I'm no fer doin.

Eh?

I know the arse isn't the only place to get a temperature reading but I don't want the probe to fall out of place during the night.

Horse head pillow

horse_head_pillow_1-740x277.jpg

Haha that's class! <3

Even if I wasn't such a 'Godfather' fanboy, I'd still like it. The fedora is a nice touch, too.

I just want one of these because I'm always waking up with dead arms.

sleep-apnea-pillow.jpg